• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Angels (possibly warfare) small/medium group RP

Tall Bear

It’s time to stop
Greetings! ^-^ 

So do I have a fleeting idea of what I would like this roleplay to be. Essentially, the Angels in the following pictures, have two forms. The one in the picture, and another, which you may provide yourself (preferably Anime, just because it's my default, if not that's okay as well, I'll be flexible ^-^) 

so naturally, the angel(s) of your choosing may have as many powers as you want, so long as they're not obnoxiously OP, and they pertain directly to the Angels title. 

Now, the idea that I have is very sketchy, and lots of major parts are missing, mostly because I've been really busy lately, and haven't had an opportunity to just sit down and think. But what I would like for this, is a long term roleplay, where our characters are extremely powerful beings (Angels, obviously >~<). And I think it would be pretty cool if there was warfare involved at some point. Wether it be against the forces of Hell, or otherwise, it just seems really badass. To me, anyways. I would like for this to be a hosted project, but I'm not positive if I have enough posts or not, I'll have to check. If I get anyone interested, I'll post a character sheet that I want you to follow. 

Now, I don't have many rules, but the ines I do, I expect to be followed. They are as proceeding

• i want you to have, or at least TRY to have, good grammar. I'm a relentless grammar nazi and it sometimes genuinely upsets me if someone's grammar is really bad. 

• Absolutely no one liners, I want this roleplay to be literate. My minimum would be two maybe one paragraph. 

• You've got got to be open minded. I'm an atheist myself, but I still really like angel/demon roleplays. I enjoy a good offensive joke, but I expect nothing but respect from those I roleplay with, otherwise. If you can't be open minded, I can't be expected to deal with you.

• swearing is, on all accounts, 3000% welcome around me. 

And that's all! ^-^ I hope this interests a few people! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Interested.

Although I have a question. What is the setting? Does this take place before, during, or after Lucifer's fall?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested.

Although I have a question. What is the setting? Does this take place before, during, or after Lucifer's fall?

Ooo~! Your question gives me a really good idea for what exactly would CAUSE war. I love it!!

basically, it would start a bit before, then during, and if we get that far, possibly after. And if we get there, then we could probably come up with a second conflict of we really wanted to keep going with the story ^-^

@Birdsie @Eternal Eclipse

I see Angelarium pics... just gonna put it out there, I'm interested simply because I love the images used. 

Greetings! ^-^ 

So do I have a fleeting idea of what I would like this roleplay to be. Essentially, the Angels in the following pictures, have two forms. The one in the picture, and another, which you may provide yourself (preferably Anime, just because it's my default, if not that's okay as well, I'll be flexible ^-^) 

so naturally, the angel(s) of your choosing may have as many powers as you want, so long as they're not obnoxiously OP, and they pertain directly to the Angels title. 

Now, the idea that I have is very sketchy, and lots of major parts are missing, mostly because I've been really busy lately, and haven't had an opportunity to just sit down and think. But what I would like for this, is a long term roleplay, where our characters are extremely powerful beings (Angels, obviously >~<). And I think it would be pretty cool if there was warfare involved at some point. Wether it be against the forces of Hell, or otherwise, it just seems really badass. To me, anyways. I would like for this to be a hosted project, but I'm not positive if I have enough posts or not, I'll have to check. If I get anyone interested, I'll post a character sheet that I want you to follow. 

Now, I don't have many rules, but the ines I do, I expect to be followed. They are as proceeding

• i want you to have, or at least TRY to have, good grammar. I'm a relentless grammar nazi and it sometimes genuinely upsets me if someone's grammar is really bad. 

• Absolutely no one liners, I want this roleplay to be literate. My minimum would be two maybe one paragraph. 

• You've got got to be open minded. I'm an atheist myself, but I still really like angel/demon roleplays. I enjoy a good offensive joke, but I expect nothing but respect from those I roleplay with, otherwise. If you can't be open minded, I can't be expected to deal with you.

• swearing is, on all accounts, 3000% welcome around me. 

And that's all! ^-^ I hope this interests a few people! 

View attachment 215625

View attachment 215626

View attachment 215627

View attachment 215628

I'll join, but I want to be able to RP as a demon.

But if that is not possible, I want the demon's to have an equal chance of winning.

I'll join, but I want to be able to RP as a demon.

But if that is not possible, I want the demon's to have an equal chance of winning.

I don't mind if you are, but I'm go a have to require you to play an angel as well. My initial plan was to have the demons have an equal, if not greater chance of winning. 

I see Angelarium pics... just gonna put it out there, I'm interested simply because I love the images used. 

Honestly, if I hadn't sTARTED the roleplay, I would say same. Because same. 

I could help if you need more help.

If you want, that would be very welcome ^-^ if not, then I'm sure we have a good amount of people as it is. But more definitely wouldn't hurt. 

I don't mind if you are, but I'm go a have to require you to play an angel as well. My initial plan was to have the demons have an equal, if not greater chance of winning. 

Honestly, if I hadn't sTARTED the roleplay, I would say same. Because same. 

If you want, that would be very welcome ^-^ if not, then I'm sure we have a good amount of people as it is. But more definitely wouldn't hurt. 

Oh im definitely joining but if you need help planning things I could help to.

Is there space for a Headless Horseman of the apocalypse by any chance?

*Intense eyebrow wiggling*

if i join could i reserve the angel of anger

i wanna play the angriest angel

Ahh! I'd like to join as well, if there is still an open spot!

If so, I'd love to reserve Eistibus, the angel of divination? UvU

@Pushks Absolutely! Also, you may have more than one, since there are so many of them here. 

Also, for everyone's reference, I have Leliel, and Israfel reserved, for myself ^-^ 

I'm interested! Still accepting? Also, is there a list of who's been reserved and who hasn't?

@avira @Huntrey

i am indeed still accepting, I'll add you to the Hosted Project, and the Angels that have so far been reserved are the Angels of Darkness, Song ad Anger. Otherwise they're all free game. Just give me a bit to finish my Character sheets, and you can use those as examples for yours. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back