• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Angels in the Graveyard | 1x1 horror rp

softlysage

Trigger Warnings:
religious setting, religious guilt / trauma, religious imagery && symbolism, child abuse, child death, human sacrifice, blood && gore, emotional manipulation, gaslighting, abusive adults in positions of authority. will add more if they ever come up.

The plot follows two teenage girls during their time at an all girls Catholic boarding school called St. Greenfield's school for girls. When exploring the woods behind the school at night, the two of them end up finding the dead body of one of their classmates nailed crucifix-style to a willow tree. An absolute tragedy, and one of the most horrifying things is how the adults try to cover it up. They tell the students that the "devil got into her heart" and the poor girl killed herself. Only our characters know the truth, so it's up to them to figure out what is really going on and why they're lying to everyone.

━━ I would prefer advanced literate most of the times, but more fast - paced scenes are the exception. It's hard to write a lot on one side when our characters are having a back-and-forth conversation, so if you write a short reply when it's actually called for, then that's okay. That doesn't mean you can forgo being literate in all parts of the roleplay.

━━ No, your character cannot be a witch or have any sort of supernatural ability that might help them figure out the mystery. They have to be a normal teenage girl. Yeah, I know that might seem like a nitpick, but it's just personally not my cup of tea and I probably won't find the roleplay as fun.

━━ I would prefer if you made a new character specifically for the roleplay. I just feel like it's hard for premade characters to fit well within the setting and have good enough chemistry with my character to believe that they could be working together, if that makes sense?

me who already has two catholic teenage girls who are twins strugling with religous giult: you want the emo one or the theater kid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back