• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels, Demons, Monsters, Beastmen, Humans and many more in an Adventurer's School!?

Unsure if had arrived on time or not, Cyprian stood in front of a building that would serve as his new school. It was honestly one of the lasts places he wanted to be, as he felt that his own homeschooling had been serving him well enough on its own. Unfortunately, his parents didn't feel the same way, as being locked away in your private corridors for hours on end with your nose in a book wouldn't teach one people skills. Unknowingly to them, he was actually a really good people person and he was truly never alone, as Xel was always there with him. Shaking his head at the thought of what his parents thought of his way of learning... That was until he realized Xel was missing. Furrowing his brow, he called out to her, "Xel! Xel! Wherever you are, show yourself! We've finally reached this wretched place after traveling so long and you immediately abandon me?!" He yelled out angrily before noticing some passing people who were staring at him. He then looked away from them as fast as he could, "I must refrain from lashing out like that again, as it is not like me to display such behavior as if I'm some kind of beast." Cyprian then heard a small giggle behind him, and as he turned out he was met with his little red companion hovering in his face. "You imps know no bounds when it comes to being nuisances..."
He said, shaking his head in disappointment. Xel snickered and flew around him, "I may be a nuisance, but without my company, you would have been driven insane." Cyprian then pushed open the doors to the school, ignoring what Xel had said to him in response to being called a nuisance.

At this point, Cyprian was simply wandering around the school, telling people who would ask if he were lost that he wasn't. In turn, he would only end up forgetting which way he came in from and Xel refused to tell him. In fact, she disappeared again. As he continued about, he would eventually come across a portal and only moments after people starting come through. Raising an eyebrow as he watched the event unfold in front of him, he waited, waving to those who came through, despite not knowing them. It just seemed courteous.

Finrer Finrer Doctor Nope Doctor Nope kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Carnation Carnation Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight ChazGhost ChazGhost
(((( Hope I didn't forget anyone. ))))

((Hello, I apologize for intruding, but I dont see an ooc thread and I didnt know where else to post this. Anyways, I was wondering if you had any openings left and if so, weather or not I could join, thank you.))

Vainin eyed the headmaster and his wills to loosely dispel himself into parts, finding the scene quite common yet questioning the effectiveness to it, he took steps to his own designated portal. Putting his hands on his hips, glaring his eyes around about the others who entered their portals.

"If I would be the fool to traverse the foolish trail, I would take the easy route to the dilemma." He smirked to himself really thinking he was being influential and smart in what he was saying, despite possibly no one caring. "Very well, Headmaster, as you wish. I will come into this portal to deliver a verdict to part my testimony. But, as I state, I was the first to spot the troubling seniors and the last to step from their grips as they were the ones to promote the misconduct to begin." His eyes fluttered as he cleared his throat stepping into the portal.

"I should have left out that last sentence, right?" He asked himself once he reached the other end of the portal, quite positive within himself that his attitude before was enough for people to fear him.

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Carnation Carnation Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight ChazGhost ChazGhost Roman Roman
Everyone Everyone
Carnation Carnation [Well done thus far!]
Kairon Kairon [Fantasy - Character Sheet: Angels, Demons, Monsters, Beastmen, Humans all in and adventurer's school!?]

Last edited:
Drix Cain

"This is wild... to say the least," Drix said in response to headmaster display of power. Drix had never seen anyone display this kind of power before, from stopping, creating copies of himself, and creating portals. This was both amazing and a little scary at the same time. "Cool good to know," Drix said slightly nervously as entered one of the portals to give his testimony. Drix was scared of the unknown beyond the portal but he knew this was the first step in this new part of the world, so he pressed on hoping for the best.

Carnation Carnation

The Headmaster's office was big. If one walked in one direction the room would expand. if one would walk back it would shrink. Potins, beakers, and other strange liquids were placed around on some tables and little various creatures crawling around on others. books were littlerly flying off of shelves and placing themselves in various locations. Paintings hanged from the wall which showed an angel, Demon, Monster, Human, and other various races portraits of important looking people. There where even ancient totems and architecture in the room with a ritual alter, magic lamp, carpet, a sparkling rose in a jar and of course a sword in the stone. The Headmaster claps his hands and a chair materializes from the ground an is a ravishing black with gold tint. A bowl of snacks and drinks also rises from the ground (Filled with your specific characters favorite food and drink).

(Headmaster is speaking to all individually)
"Alright. Will you please tell me what happened. Afterwords I will send you to the opening ceremony immediately. All you have to say is 'that is all"

The headmaster leans on his armrest which at the end morphs into a carving of a skull or at least what looked like a carving. The material of the decor gave off a wood feel but was hard as metal. the power of both light and dark energy could be felt in this room.

"So let's talk."

(Sorry for leaving a short post. Was at work last two days but now i am free. Please tell me if there is any confusion in this passage in OOC).

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Carnation Carnation Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight ChazGhost ChazGhost Roman Roman
Kairon Kairon

"Wow... what an office." Nearly spinning around to take in everything in sight it was rather different to see, but nothing less in what she would expect from the headmaster himself. With the newcomer in the room and then the small amount of students filling into the rather large space she couldn't help but feel a little uneasy in a room like this. With the scent of sweet blood filling her nose she instantly bolted to the drink cup filled with blood she was able to pick up the cup with her free hand while balancing the creature on her forearm and chugging from the cup. Once finishing she let out a rather loud "Ahhh" while setting it down and licking her lips. "Perfect, thank you for the drink! I didn't have to waste any of my vials." Wiggling her hips,brown satchel bag shaking along with her and her glass bottle clinking together.

With the headmaster speaking to each one of them individually she made herself closer to one of the other students to speak her side. "Well, I came late to school so I witnessed the fighting that was going on. I didn't really plan to step in and fight but that changed when this little guy," Motioning to the familiar in her arms who she's taken a liking to "Protected us who weren't involved from the golem, it collapsed and the poor thing was going to get crushed from how the situation was unfolding. So I swooped in to save it and knock the golem away. I didn't want him to kill this one or even harm the other students so that's why I took action.That is all." His energy, stance,speech, and the way he was gave her an odd chill. Definitely a powerful man, no wonder he was the headmaster of this school.

The energy of both light and dark wasn't to be taken lightly, it felt odd and it even made her feel weak. That everyone in this room has all these cool abilities or something unique to them but all she was is a vampire. One who wants to learn, to be strong like all these others in the room. A new found mindset ran over those nasty thoughts she had only moments ago were replaced by new ones. Standing tall and clenching her fists she wouldn't be taken lightly or let these other students think she wasn't good enough.

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Carnation Carnation Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight ChazGhost ChazGhost Roman Roman
Kairon Kairon Finrer Finrer

(Work can be a pain so I know what it's like to try to respond as soon as you can asdfghjkl)

Vegor walks to the chairs, avoiding rogue books flying towards his head as best as he can. Vegor had been late and had had to come to the headmaster's office because of it. He looked down at his pet cat, Salem, walking with him. Of course, nobody else could see the cat. He looked back up and observed the people inside the room, watching as everyone eventually found their seats. Vegor eventually walked up to one of the seats in one of the corners, making it so that he was as far as he could be from the others while also being one of the closest to the headmaster in Hope's that he would be able to leave earlier than the others.

Salem jumped onto his legs and jumped onto the headrest of the chair and played down, content to be near his master. Vegor stayed still and leat the cat curl up next to his head while he waited to talk to the headmaster. He then smelled the alluring scent of the food displayed on one of the tables. He stood up fro. the chair, disrupting Salem, and walked to the table to grab some food, he soon saw that they had his favorite food and drink, meat cheese and crackers and sweet green tea. He grabbed the platter of crackers and his mug of green tea and sat back down.

He ate most of the food on the platter and finished his green tea and slumped back into the chair with a content sigh. He then began inspect the people inside the room. One person who had caught his eye was a female with long, white hair and pale skin. He had met enough of them to know instantly that she was a vampire. She seemed to be pretty friendly and talked with the people next to her. He was just about to get up and walk over to her when the headmaster called him over to him. He stood up, Salem following suit and jumping down from the headrest. Vegor walked to the chair in front of the headmaster and sat down.

"Alright. Will you please tell me what happened. Afterwords I will send you to the opening ceremony immediately. All you have to say is 'that is all" The headmaster had said.

Vegor looked at the headmaster calmly and said, "Well, to make a long story short, I took a wrong turn in the shadow dimension and I had to find my way bac that is all."

Vegor was way to relaxed for having been into the shadow dimension and back. The shadow dimension is a place people dont take lightly and most would never even dare to try and enter it, let alone travel through it. This was just a testament to Vegor's abilities that he could travel through the shadow dimension freely and unhindered. Vegor then waited for the headmaster to dismiss him.
Carnation Carnation

Drix Cain

Drix was amazed as he entered the room. The number of books and painting of such variety impressed Drix. "Wow, these paintings are something amazing," Drix said as he sat down. After the plater appeared, with a nice coffee and fried fish. After gulping down a large piece of fish Drix began his tale. "I was playing my music and asked a fellow student what they thought. They didn't like and the seniors didn't either. They began mocking my music and saying that because we are were monsters that we didn't belong here. Before I could try calming things down this small water elemental creature splashed the seniors and made them mad. So then I tried ending things quickly before a fight started and played sleeping music to put the seniors asleep before they attacked. But it didn't work and then they did attack and more people showed up but this time to defend me from the senior's golems and guns. Even the elemental that started to defend me from one of the attacks. But either it ends shortly after you intervened and stopped. That is all sir" Drix finished his story.

Carnation Carnation

Cyprian STERN
vc__lestat_by_yu_evara_d9k8m3m-pre.jpg

Eventually, Cyprian had stopped waving as everyone had seemingly come into the room. This included the headmaster, who Cyprian was impressed by. Such power emitting from one being, he had also noticed a girl drinking blood, which put him at ease, as he now knew there was someone else like himself here. Anyways blood sample from him would make for some interesting test, but acquiring some blood from him wouldn't be easy and he wasn't going to risk his life over some of it. When the headmaster asked what had happened, Cyprian remained quiet. It didn't seem like he was asking him, but there were three others who were also late answered, which in turn made him go out of his own way to answer, speaking with elegance, Cyprian smiled, "I hate to admit to such an embarrassing reason for being late, but I got lost on the way here. And I also had to deal with an accomplice of mine who made finding the correct way here no easier. That is all." As Cyprian said this, his little Imp friend appeared on top of his head, waving to the headmaster gleefully. Xel then hopped down off of Cyprian's head and onto his shoulder taking a seat there.

Cyprian then put his arms his hands behind his back, holding his head up high. Despite being a bit thrown off by the headmaster's power, Cyprian still showed that he wasn't afraid, as if it were going to nab him some cool points with the headmaster. Behind his sealed lips were clenching teeth. Not even his own father was this powerful. Cyprian knew many vampires, some of the strongest, yet none of them compared to this single man here. Xel leaned close to his ear and with a giggle, she whispered,
"Scaredy cat." She then giggled some more, but Cyprian ignored her this time. In fact, he slightly agreed with her. Maybe it was the tapping of his foot that randomly started that alerted Xel of his uneasiness. She had never truly experienced him witness fear, so the fact that he was even uneasy around the headmaster made her laugh to death on the inside, but on the outside, she decided to remain professional just this once for her friend. At this point, Cyprian was ready to go, as he needed to recollect his thoughts.

Carnation Carnation ChazGhost ChazGhost kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Kairon Kairon Finrer Finrer Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight

Simple and ease is what Vainin recalled about the actual complex scene before him. He was prodded on the idea he could summon such a scene himself, but subconsciously faced the truth that he was impressed with the architecture. The Zakauz eyed the headmaster in front of him, wearing a sarcastic grin.

"That is all." He remarked knowing of course there was more to it--since he didn't even explain anything, but felt it was appropriate for whatever reason to strike on a philosophy conversation that was prone to fail. He eyed the platter of his favorite food, being peppermint candy canes. He resisted however, knowing and feeling the headmaster would see the "weakness" in him to being tempted to something such as candy.

"There was nothing more to it."

Carnation Carnation ChazGhost ChazGhost kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Kairon Kairon Roman Roman Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight

The Head master listened to the individuals who have spoken so far. He closed his eyes and looked up to the ceiling which morphed into an open sky which was torn between storm clouds and calm clouds.

"I will say this first. You all did nothing horribly wrong nor cause much accident. However, i need to make an example here. Mr. Cyprian Stern and Mr. Vegor. First of sorry to drag you into this but I thought there was no time like the present to introduce you to your fellow classmates. Secondly, you are here for other reasons than being late. But since neither of any of us want to be hear listening to my ramblings all day I'll cut to it. Mr. Stern, since you we're only lost I will leave you with a warning but since it's your first time here I won't write this one up at all. however, Mr. Vegor. You know how dangerous to use that magic and ability to use the shadow dimension. i already read your records about your ability to use itunhindered but I need to inform you again that there was a chance. mind you a chance to have lost a student into the abyss even for a split second. So your punishment is to train with my aide Inard who will teach you a new detection skill so you won't cause a terrible accident later. You two are now free to go. Inard will take you back while i remain here. Inard!"

A small white orb flashed and it grew to the size of a white full body mirror as Inard walked out of it while holding a gold/red kitten. He waved his free hand and the walkway collapsed into nothing.

"You called?"

"Oh if it isn't little behemoth."

The little kitten soon jumped from Inards hands and sat on the Headmaster's desk. It curls up and begins to sleep.

"Inard? Will you take these two to their seats in the auditorium. Oh and gentlemen."

The Headmaster looks at at Cyprian and Vegor.

"I am all for letting people bring their pets and friends but before you go. Take these treats back for them. It's my own personal recipe."

Roman Roman Kairon Kairon

Last edited:
The Headmaster than looks to Drix.

"I understand why you did it and how, but I must ask. Did you cast a spell first before the other? Yes the little guy threw that water spell at those seniors but did you use magic against the other first or no? I know that this is perplexing and it was simply self defense but was that sleep spell before the other side used their magic first or after? I am not scolding you but i wish to make it apparent that before you can cast magic on anyone you must challenge them to a dual. since this is a first offense i will leave it at that. But also note that if someone does use magic an on any student without consenting to the challenge than they will answer to one of the teachers or or better me. Do I make myself clear? If so you are free to go. Inard."

"I'm on it"

and with that a portal was opened to allow Drix to leave to go to the opening=ng ceremony.

"Oh yes Mr. Drix. Before you too go, please talk to your new classmates Mr. Stern, and Mr. Vegor. I am not saying you have too but it seems you already made a few enemies today. Why not get some more friends and allies I was just thinkinging is all. Until we meet again and please do bring the snacks with you. They are quite good."

The headmaster takes a cylander shaped object and crunches down on it.

"Hmmm... Not a bad batch if i do say so myself."

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
The Headmaster now turned his gaze on Vanin.

"Hmmm... I guess that is all... but surely you know that's it isn't. Even I know nothing when it comes to knowing everything or anyone since change is always happening and one can't always stand in the spotlight forever. Now Mr. Vanin. What is really on your mind?"

Finrer Finrer

Is this fine so far?

He flattened his eyes.

"Spotlight? Hmhm, is that what it is.." He lowered his voice to himself then raised his head back up to the Headmaster. "Archiliul Vainin Queen the second has more to say yet I chose to allow nothing to fester any longer. They just seemed troubled in the mind is all, those students, and I was their picking to chose upon. I have nothing to bicker about regarding it, as you can now tell sir, it was a simple matter of nothing. " The Zakauz turned on his heels, to his side thinking about the lizard bard, Drix, and his music.

"Hm..hmmhm.." Humming the music he heard to himself. "Machiavellianist I can be as well..hmm...hmm.." Continued to hum.

Carnation Carnation Oh, yes your fine. Just Vainin is bratty at times.

Last edited:
Cissnei was initially startled by the grandiose nature of the room, but quickly came to realise that he shouldn't have expected any less from a school like this. His attention was drawn by the scent of hot chocolate. Sitting down, he listened to the headmaster's question.

"Well, I was going to walk through the gate, and saw a brewing conflict between the bard and the seniors. I had never seen a bard in action before, so I got curious and observed for a bit. When the senior activated their cannonball spell, I decided he was going too far, and I, uh..."

He realised that his next sentence probably didn't sound too good, but he had to be truthful anyway.

"I shot them. That is all."

Carnation Carnation

Vegor listened to the headmaster let Mr. Stern get off with just a warning, but when it came to him, he was surprised, but not necessarily shocked, that he had been given a more severe punishment. He listened to the terms and understood that the school had to keep all of it's students safe so he didnt say anything to go against the headmaster, as it would have been a fruitless endeavor as well. He watched as the headmaster then summoned Inard and followed Inard out of the room. Right before he was about to exit the room, the headmaster offered Vegor some treats for his animal, which he kindly accepted.cHe was not at all surprised that the Headmaster could see Salem, after all, he was extremly powerful. Vegor then walked back to Inard.
"What did the Headmaster mean by having me learn a detection skill?"
He was curious as to what the Headmaster is having him learn to keep him safe. It must be a powerful skill as to have someone navigate through the Abyss.

Kairon Kairon Roman Roman
Inard looked at Vegor for a moment and then back straightforward.

"I am not entirely sure. I don't really knows what goes on in his head. I just have some knowledge of knowing who is around and where they are so that when I open a teleportation rift I can see and allow others to join me or to accept and deny those who would force their way trough my teleportation spell. i belive the skill is called gatekeeper. I have a book and a few notes somewhere but don't worry about that now. I just assume he is worried that in a fight if you use that power you could drag unwanted allies and friends who aren't safe to use it. he wants you to learn the gatekeeper skill so you know who is where and when you open the portal you don't split an ally in half but instead a enemy or better yet trap them in the shadow dimension, but who can say? Magic is virtually and as you've seen in that room, seems to be endless."

Inard then stops walking for a moment.

"Forgive me. I forgot my introduction. Please forgive my rudeness. I am Inard Lectival. A elf. I have been an aide to the headmaster for a good amount of time. Not only that but I am also your homeroom teacher. We will also have another teacher who will take care of the daily tasks and I will be teaching on special occasions. It is a pleasure to meet my new students."

After his introduction Inard gave a small bow and opened his teleporter spell. People can view the other side but not vice versa. Students were gathered in a coliseum like auditorium with students frozen from the headmaster's time spell.

"We'll be sitting near the front so please be wary, and also talk to your new students as well. They appear to be a little more anxious this year"

Drix Cain

"...Yes, I use my sleep spell before they used there magic... In hopes of stopping the fight before it started though." Drix said disappoint in himself even though he didn't know it was against the rules. "I'll make sure not to do it again" Drix apologized. As Drix made his way to the portal he heard the headmaster mention the names of two other new students and how it would be wise to make friend with them seeing as he had enemies already. "I'll Keep that in mind, sir," Drix said nervously as really didn't want to make enemies already and yet by accident he had. Drix then grabbed a few more snacks before leaving through the portal to the opening ceremony.

Carnation Carnation

The headmaster sips his tea and looked at those who remained. There was the gunslinger, the female vampire, and the gryphon. He first looks too the gunslinger and nods to his story. It was true and that is all he did.

"Is there anything else you wish to say? If not then i will just say that everyone here will receive nothing more than a warning. All those who remain who want to voice their concerns or questions please ask me now but I will only answer to my best ability. I know I seem to be rushing this along but even I have my limits and this tie stopping spell is a real energy drainer."
Doctor Nope Doctor Nope kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight

Calmia entered the room and was amazed by the grandness and... well the weirdness. Everything about the room was magical and she even noticed a portrait of her great grandfather next to the headmaster. He truly was close to her family, her great grandfather was a very closed off gryphon. When the plate of snacks appeared she happily pick up a chocolate covered lark and happily ate it. So sweet and Savory.
"Alright. Will you please tell me what happened. Afterward, I will send you to the opening ceremony immediately. All you have to say is 'that is all"

When the headmaster spoke it brought her back to reality and she remembered what was going on. "When I arrived The lizard was being picked on by those seniors, it was clear it was at a disadvantage so I stepped in to defend it." She still couldn't believe that she was in the headmaster office on the first day for some overgrown lizard. Granted the bard wasn't a dragon, but he resembled one close enough it irritated her a little. "Then they went on to mock us and call us lesser beings and bragging about his tile and rank in his homeland." She nodded when the headmaster spoke again about rushing this whole thing. "I have nothing else to add sir."

(Sorry for the late response I started my summer job and it has taken a toll on my energy levels.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back