• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels, Demons, Monsters, Beastmen, Humans and many more in an Adventurer's School!?

Carnation

Florian Society Member
Welcome new students. My name is Headmaster Carlo. Here in the beautiful Neutral zone I am happy to inform you in this letter that you have been accepted to our wonderful and diverse adventure school Scale Academy. In this letter of recognition I will address that once you arrive you will be evaluated through your resume (Character sheet) and will be placed in one of our three houses. You will face good and bad experiences all the time but what else would you expect from an adventurers school? I can't wait to see you.

Sincerely,
Head Master Carlos Dim Tivitev

(Color meaning so far for me: Green EX Teachers/Professors semi important people, Yellow EX Random individuals etc, Red EX Headmaster/ Important people).
So the letters were sent out Headmaster?

Yes Inard. I can finally rest a bit now.

(A knocking on the door is hear.)

Headmaster! a letter for you!

Oh great what is it now?

The Headmaster opens the letter and crumbles it up.

Damn nobles! Don't they know who they are messing with! Inard. This will be a long year. Some of the Holy Empire's noble's children are coming this year. Which means a bigger headache for me, you, and everyone else. I hope these other new students aren't trouble makers as well.

Headmaster. They are adventurers and their job is to get and get out of trouble and danger all the time.

Yeah yeah yeah. I heard it before Inard. You were a troublemaker yourself back in the day. But now I just hope nothing to extreme happens like last year. Oh Inard. I almost forgot but there are some "special"students coming in this year and I want you to meet them in town. Alright?

Yes sir. i will go immediately.

Oh! while you are out please bring me a sand witch back with you.

Alright. I got it.

In the swamp forest next to the school a strange creature is lurking. It crawls on four and is climbing its tree to see the top. It's appearance is salamander like with a mix color tone of blue and red. It flicks its tongue out twice. In the air there are airships coming down to land, boats are rising from the ocean and carriages, and individuals were travelling the path and were floating in the sky. The lizard like thing looks curiously at the spectacle before going back down the tree and making its way towards the beginners section of the forest.

*Klonk--Klonk!* Heels of boots coming from a boat that was porting to the docks, a black haired male holding a brown and white satchel to his side. Treading his way up towards the school entry point was Archiliul Vainin Qallauv II standing before the many offerings the specialty school. His bright blue eyes rose to the skylines with a proud smile spreading across his face. As his thoughts revealed on the thought of entering the Path Walker class and to entertain his powers of Adversita. Vainin inspiring to become a high mystic and hone his skills to become a healer, his hands were filled with dreams. The auspicious nature Vainin eclipsed onto his very hyper steps forward tried to guide his height higher than what it really was, being only 4'5, he took his fluffy tail flickering it side to side waiting to enter the gates through to the school.

"Where to start.." Tapping his finger about the strap of his satchel, the curious Uni persona blinked his eyes about as his light, scratchy voice came out.

Last edited:
Drix Cain

The sound of a flute could be heard heading to the entrance to school grounds. For those looking for the source, they would find a lizard man joyfully walking his way down the road, with flute in mouth and bags full instrument and items on his back. The tune he played was one of joy and help live in up the spirit of those who could hear it. It was what his style of magic of course and effects were not just good vibes but a bit of magical boost to the morale of those in the area.

Drix was coming to the school in the hope of improving his skill with his magic and instrument and become a great bard and adventurer. As he arrived at the gates there seemed to be already another student. Drix kept playing as got close to student and finished his song before he stopped. He was a performer at heart and didn't want to leave a sone unfinished. "Did you enjoy the song?" Drix asked bluntly to the stranger as look down from his height 6'2 at the 4'5 person.

Finrer Finrer

"That was a song? " With the sincerest glare up to lizard, Vainin made it priority to show his "refined taste". He flicked his tail to his right, tossing his fluffy black hair across his shoulder away from Drix, sticking his nose up. "It was messy, loud and flat in many key's." His hand tightened on his satchel strap. "No, I didn't enjoy it." He lied further as he took steps forward searching around the campus for more figures to capture his eye. Turning his hip up, putting his hand on it, Vainin remained with his nose up in the air.

"Haau...where--oh--where.." He mumbled to himself.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Inard was going over his list of special students while passing by various students in a rush trying to get to the school gates. Then one of his spirits whispered into his ear.

"I see... Thank you. Please tell me if any others from the list appear."

The spirit nodded its head as it disappeared. Inard looks down at his reflection in a nearby puddle.
" I want you to meet them. And please no pranks... Last time you made one of the students fall into the ocean and almost drown. And I will know if you try to do something."

The reflection also dissipated and Inard looked towards the sky.

"I know you love to make a flashy entrance... Just keep it under control young one."

in a puddle nearby the school entrance a water spirit eyed its targets. Drix Cain, and Archiliul Vainin Qallauv II. It slithered by them using its stealth skills until it was behind the two. There were many other incoming students who had tamed monsters and creatures so this spirit was hidden in plain sight. Among the chaos of the hustling and bustling of students going their way around the school grounds the spirit thought of having a little fun and used its spell water ball on a group of path wallker seniors who were laughing and going by.

" Ha! Did you hear that boys? The marsh monster said it was msuic!"
"what about that snotty Uni? "We don't need anymore of his kind around here. This place is already filled to the brim with monsters and other dangerous creatures as it is. "
"The two should be locked inside a cage with the other tamer's monsters!"

SPLASH!
"What The!"
"Son ofva-"
"Sh-"

The group of seniors got soaked in ice cold water and looked frantically around to see the two students who weren't moving and noticed to see the spirit slither stealthily by Cain and Archiliul.

"You two!" The leader of the three points towards Cain and Archiliul. After shouting that the group of seniors made their way to the two new students with a snickering spirit hidden from both groups. Trouble was beginning to brew on the first day.

(Please tell me if this is alright. I will change if necessary.)
Finrer Finrer ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
Drix Cain

"Oh really..." Drix said after the zakauz said Drix music was terrible. "I guess I have a long way to go before becoming a proper bard then..." Drix said still very saddened. Then he began being made fun of by some other students walking by. "I'm from the desert, not all lizardfolk live in swamps. " Drix explained to student mocking him and the zakauz. Then out of no were as mockery gotten worse two seniors got soaked in by water. "Us? We didn't have anything to do with the water right?" Drix said looking to the zakauz then back at the group of seniors began getting closer to them. As a fight seemed unavoidable, Drix began playing on his flute again and tried to cast a sleeping spell on the seniors by playing a sweet lullaby.

Finrer Finrer Carnation Carnation

(Sorry for the late post, I have more free time now)

Calmia flew towards the academy and stared at it in awe. The entirety of the neutral zone was quite beautiful, a stark contrast to the mountains her family called home. The young gryphon lost herself in the skies as the wind ruffled her feathers, she was completely out of it when she heard the sound of music. This noise was quite lovely and managed to pull her out of her daydream. She was surprised that an overgrown lizard could play so well. She started to lower her altitude to land when she noticed that the Lizardfolk and the uni were about to get into some kind of brawl already. She heard some bits and pieces of the conversation beforehand, knowing fully well what side she was going to take.

The snow-white gryphon landed near the group of people and let out a loud battle cry sounding similar to a hawk. She immediately started to transform into her humanoid form. After a few moments, the white beast was replaced by a blond girl with bright greens eyes that burned with a passion to fight. "To pick on the less fortunate is truly appalling. To then go on to pick a fight, well that is downright vile. You creatins should learn your place and back down. There is no need for this to get violent." Even though she thirsted for a fight, a true noble woman would attempt diplomacy first.

(Ah I hope I'm not too late! )

Oh no, what have we here? A Vampire, one many would call a vile, disgusting species who feeds off the blood of other humans and even animals. Mocha herself already knew of the rumors and whispers from previous creatures she had encountered previous days,from months, and years as she has gone about her 560 years of living. The appearance of a 16 year old Vampire who is much older then she seems much less coming to school? Well, why not? Running down the dirt pathway towards the school, brown messenger back bouncing by her side with the clacking of glass knocking against each other with each hop from her run. "OH man, oh man I'm already late. What a first impression to have already have." Speaking to herself nearly giggling at that before Mocha nearly trips on her own feet smashing down to the ground face first before quickly picking herself up and continuing her steps until she made it to the gates of the school. Under her breath she spoke once she reached the commotion. "A bard" Eyes quickly scanning towards the bard, "Gryphon," Eyes darting past her, "Over grown lizard and a few bullies." Keeping her distance while she surveyed the rest of the students she couldn't help but smile. "Exciting." With a laugh she rocked back and forth on her fluffy, brown ankle boots which has clearly seen some wear and tear just like her long red cloak and dress.

Cissnei Stratum

Cissnei had arrived at the school gates fairly punctually, and was now just waiting for others to join him before he entered. He didn't really like the idea of entering new places alone. Eventually he noticed the conflict brewing between a couple of seniors, a lizard bard , a zakauz, and a gryphon.

"Oh boy..." his first thought was to intervene, which the gryphon already seemed to be doing, but then he noticed the bard beginning a song. Curiosity struck him and he figured this was as good a time as any to see a bard in action, so he approached and observed the result.

Two of the seniors noticed what was about to transpire. One wasn't so lucky. One of the seniors put up ward just barely covering himself and the other. As this was happening another senior approached walking past a young girl in a red cloak. This man was a little more well dressed and adorned medals and a sword on his hip which was also gun. He unsheathed it and hit the ground creating a magic circle. The man adorned a mysterious ring that glowed as he walked toward the increasing group.

"I am not just going to sit here and watch you belittle your seniors! Your worthless magic and stupid parlor tricks won't work on me. Andd i am not letting you continue this nonsense. Lesser creatures should no their place. Gun Magic fifth tier. Fire team!"

Yes this one senior was a summoner. He released one metal golem and a rock golem side by side protecting them. with a ffew more magic portals appearing behind him with cannon heads appearing out of them ready to fire.

"Let's see your magic affect those who can't hear! Engrave this in your hearts vermin! No one messes with Solaris! One of the royals of the Dread Family who rules the great Empire of Solas!"

The other senior looked down to his down compatriot and then at Solaris.

"Sire! We can handle this by ourselves!"

"Shut it Dorel! I will not stand here and listen to your squabbling! Attack!"

The metal golem, rock golem through their elemental attacks and the cannons fired at Drix. There was smoke but no sound of impact. However, there was a strange strange water wall shielding the innocent students and others from Solaris's attack. The cannonballs were stuck in it and so were the golem's elemental attacks. The water wall collapsed and collected into a small water snake familiar as the ammunition dropped to the ground leaving Stolas with an irritated look.

"I see... this is one of your monsters is it? Rock Golem. Crush it."

The water snake looked up and it showed signs of being tired and exhausted as it collapsed on the floor as the rock golem approached.

(How is this so far? to fast? to little or to much? Am I leaving enough space for people to do their own thing? Please tell me if I am and I can fix. THX!)

Last edited:
Cissnei Stratum

The 5th tier gun magic was quite a sight for Cissnei, who was working towards a similar skillset. He was almost impressed by Solaris before he realised,

Wait, did he just fire cannonballs at students?! He thought. Even though they'd been shielded by some kind of water elemental, this wasn't ok.

"Ok, I've seen enough..." he mumbled. He drew one of his revolver-shaped tools and mumbled an incantation, creating a magic circle around the barrel. He fired a quick red bolt of magic at the senior. It was a simple stun spell, nowhere near fatal, although it'd probably hurt a lot and knock them down if it hit them. He hoped that he wouldn't be able to command the golems while stunned.

Carnation Carnation Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight ChazGhost ChazGhost Finrer Finrer

(I think you're moving at a good pace!)

So much commotion and already a ripple between the other students, this showed her who could be trusted and who couldn't. "Snobby royals, what corruption and shouldn't have any place in this kinda society except in their own castle." But all this magic, different elements and fighting techniques made Mocha realize how truly out of her own element she was and that gave her a thrill. The water snake, the one who protected her and a good chunk of the other students not involved collapsed in front of her. Without thinking she sprung into action, her speed helped her race to the water snake before that rock golem could even touch it. Scooping it in her arms she now stood nearly in front of the rock golem. "If you even think about touching this creature then you have another thing coming." She yelled out, preparing her battle stance. Hoping in place a few times and with her inhumane speed she ran at the rock golem, not sure how strong it was compared to her she smashed the heel of her boot into the golems chest to hopefully knock him back just enough so she can not just protect the water lizard but all the other students who it was protecting.

Drix Cain

In short, things began seriously kicking off, as while Drix simply wanted to end the unneeded fight by putting the seniors to sleep, they blocked it and brought out heavy weapons. Well heavy weapons meaning summoning golems and guns."...Wait how can they hear your orders but not hear my music? How does that work?" Drix asked. "Also don't you think this a bit much for misunderstanding" Drix then tried to plead as he fully understood this was quickly getting out of hand. Then the cannons fired at Drix and he put his hand up not expecting to survive this...

Then the water elemental who somewhat to blame for the current problem save Drix. "Thank you?" Drix said to water snake slightly confused as to its motive. "It's not really my, I just have a gecko named, Chips," Drix said as his gecko climb from his back to on his shoulder. As the golem came to attack the water elemental, Drix wasn't sure if he should protect it or it could just defeat the golem on its own. But thanks to the interference of some other students Drix didn't have to find out. "Thank you guys," Drix said giving a bow to the student who came to help him. "I'll help you by giving you a boost," Drix said before playing his flute once more. This time the music was to help boost the physical strength of his allies.

(You're doing good man) kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Carnation Carnation Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight Finrer Finrer

[Sorry everyone, life has been rocky recently. So my responses are very slow now..I wish to respond as soon as possible.]

The Zakauz simple gave a huff out, crossing his arms eyeing from the water serpent. He didn't wish to start out the already flamboyant school year as this. For the arrogant Uni persona felt indicative to the situation. "I have NOTHING to do with any of this!" He snobbishly remarked as he stomped himself for the open hallways of the school to bypass the trouble and swarming activity. After he rushed past, short as he was and in denial he was, he crossed his arms watching the fight conspire. Taking his hands to his satchel, taking out his large bright red choker to place onto his neck. He put his hands behind his back, looking up at everything secretly feeling in a sorts disconnected from it all. He prepared by holding his left hand up of Adversita, his art of power to strike against the golemn from afar. But then took back his hand to cease the power, looking to his palm not sure whether to enact or not.

kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Carnation Carnation Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight

[Good start!]

After he and his golem were attacked Solaris just had a grin. Sure the vampire's attack with the boost from the bard helped damage the golems physical body and that gunslinger non-lethal attack may leave some bruising but he had to show his juniors how the real world works. Someone is always on the top and needs to look down on the others. no one is just going to bend the knee for anyone without a fight.

"You clearly don't know much about golems lizard. And your aim isn't half bad either gunslinger, nor your kick missy. But I too have my own buffs and tricks. I shall now finish this. And just to clarify, I shall finish this with this next attack. When you wake up in the school infirmary, remember to respect your senior class men and to not start using magic without declaring a duel next time."

The rock golem reached into the ground and pulled up a giant boulder, while the metal golem infused part of its body into the rock while still maintaining its size. The boulder now looked more or less as a wrecking ball. The rock golem then chucks it.

A giant golem then drops from the sky and catches the ball and smaller armed golems surround the group on the ground and mechanichal dragons with the same armed small golems were in the sky. These armed golems were the size of an adult knight but were skinnier and built for speed and quick response while the giant one just places the metal earth ball onto the ground gently. A slow clap can be heard.

"Well well... I dare say that this was the most interesting first day i had yet. i was wondering why some people were missing from the opening ceremony but this is just... wow."

The snake familiar shrank in the vampire's hands as the figured approached.

"Well now that we are all calmed down. Let's put back our summons, weapons, and whatever magical items that you all have at hand now."

Solaris grunted and the golems sank into the ground disappearing along with the cannons.

"Headmaster"

"Ah Solaris... Will anyone hear tell me what happened here? And before we start, I would like Solaris and you all to follow me to my office. Let's grab some tea or coffee or have a snake or two. Relax a little. After all we have something to clearly talk about. Unless you disagree. If so then my summons here will gladly escort you to the nearest dungeons for questioning."

The multiple golems raised their guns and weapons. the giant one hit it hands together and did a cracking knuckle motion to emphasize the order.

(Thank you all! I am just not as confident because last times I did this kind of thing I rushed it and didn't mean too. Hopefully this story is interesting to you all!)

Last edited:
Stumbling after her landing she hopped back a few times making sure no damage was done to the snake familiar in her arms and two to make sure she didn't land on someone unsuspecting. Once the golem reformed and looked basically new Mocha felt herself whining just a bit. "Aw man, well to be expected." With a huff she knew not to let herself get distracted but in that brief moment she wanted to make those around her were safe before her eyes locked on the now rather large golem before breaking away to the sound of the clap. Feeling the snake familiar down in her arms react to the mans voice Mocha ran her thumb along its side to try and know it was okay, "Wait.." Raising a brow and shaking her head, Mocha stared at him. "I'm, well it's nice to meet you Mr Head Master!" Shaking her head back and forth Mocha raised a finger. "Does this mean me and the little guy have to come to?" She motioned with the familiar in her arms who she had been holding onto the whole time. Looking down at the familiar she smiled and whispered, "Sorry for holding you this long, my name is Mocha and just whenever you get your strength back or energy then let me know and I can set you back down."

(I think you did fine, you're working with lot of roles and the story has me so interested, it's honestly my first one on this site so I'm excited to see where it goes!)

Carnation Carnation Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight ChazGhost ChazGhost Finrer Finrer Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Minding to himself for the bit of time, seeing that it all calmed for the moment, Vainin encroached again from the hall. His bouncy black hair flowing behind himself as he made it priority to side alongside the headmaster upon request. Not one to show himself and his own gifts, Vainin was surprised by everyone's confidence to fight so instantly , especially against a force that was brought on by a misunderstanding. He wistfully approached the rest of the newcomers who had been demanded for the fight. His tail flickered nodding to himself.

"Either way..I did have nothing to do with this but.." His eyes shed from the Gryphon to the Lizard to the gunslinger, to the water serpent , Soloris and finally the headmaster. He put his hands in front of himself, turning his head to the ground but stewed proud eyes up to them. " I am not afraid to defend my stance!" His light, confident voice sharpened as he puffed his chest out, however with his cheeks blushing slightly despite his cocky attitude.

kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Carnation Carnation Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight ChazGhost ChazGhost @everyoneelse

Drix Cain

"I was just trying to end simply with a sleeping spell before tried to attack me" Drix tried to point out to senior after he said Drix shouldn't have used the spell in the first place. Drix then raised his hands up in a vain attempt to shield himself from the rock being thrown at him. But it never landed as a bigger golem appeared and caught the boulder. "Woohoo, I'm saved... I hope," Drix said looking at the all the new golems around him and everyone else. Then the headmaster arrived. "We missed the opening ceremony!? I long have we been here!?" Drix said as put his trumpet away by the head master's orders. "I will be happy to tell all you want to know sir," Drix said bowing to the headmaster and ready to follow him to his office to discuss what just happened. "Also I'll take coffee is you were not kidding about the drinks."

Finrer Finrer kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Carnation Carnation Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight

Calmia drew her sword and shield, ready for an attack as the bard played a song in an attempt to put them to sleep. Her attention was drawn to this newcomer screaming about respect. "
I am not just going to sit here and watch you belittle your seniors! Your worthless magic and stupid parlor tricks won't work on me. And I am not letting you continue this nonsense. Lesser creatures should no their place. Gun Magic fifth tier. Fireteam!"
Calmia barely had time to react to this newcomer when he summoned not only golems but cannons as well.

Suddenly as they were fired a water barrier was around her and the others that guarded them against the attack. As soon as it went down she sprung into an attack at the nearest golem and slashed at it with her blade. It barely accomplished much, but she just needed to outlast it instead of overpowering it. "HJow dare you! a lesser being! Do you know who and what I am? I am Calmia third of my name of House Auraella, proud Gryphon of the mountains. My kind have the blood of the gods coursing through our veins!" This obnoxious royal was pissing her off to no end. He will rue the day he mocked her family and race. Before she could even respond to his "finishing attack" the headmaster had interrupted with his own golems.

The very sight of him and his words made her just drop her blade. She missed opening ceremonies and she was already in trouble with the headmaster. The shame came crashing down on her in an instant. "Y-yes sir" She managed to say and gave a slight bow to him. How the others were being so casual about it all was beyond her. Commoners truly were interesting.

Everyone Everyone
(Sorry for the late response. I will always try to respond as soon as I can. I think you're doing a great job!)

"Oh dear child... You must be Ms. Calmia Auraella the III. I've known your family for generations all the way to your families beginnings in the mountains. How are your parents doing? Well I hope. Anyhow it is good to see you. Even though my real body is in the opening ceremony now. Anyhow i must trouble you to come with me. Don't worry, I have a specific magic for this scenario. and time will seem to stop so that the rest of you can make their way to the opening ceremony once we are done although you may all have to sit together except for the seniors and Solaris of course. We don't want another fight on our hands just yet. First Solaris and the other seniors."

Solaris stepped forward and the Headmaster split into two and the copy of the copy took Solaris into a portal and disappeared.

(To all) "It is your turn Calmia. There are snacks and the works inside the portal and each portal is a different version of my office. so all of you will and will not be in my office at the same time. no need for worries though to any of you. We will be perfectly isolated. Though please be clam as my office is a little on the arcane/summoners test vibe so please don't get spooked from my decor or little pets".

The headmaster then looked towards Mocha

"Ah Ms. Mocha, Don't worry I won't force the little guy to move as it is now. Will you please follow the clone of my clone through the portal?"

After that, The Headmaster looked towards Drix.

"Don't worry Mr. Cain. The drinks are not a lie and neither are the snacks and cakes. Will you please follow the clone of my clone?"

The headmaster then scouts out Vainin who proclaimed his innocence of the matter.

"Ah Mr. Vanin, It has been a few decades since I've seen or heard from your family. I am a bit curious on why you made your way here but that question can wait. Will you please follow my clone so that we can have a nice little chat?."

Finally, there was Cissnei Stratum.

"Mr. Stratum, Will you now please follow me. We will sure have plenty to talk about."

(Pretty sure I got everyone right?)

A sigh of relief at hearing the small familiar wasn't forced to move just yet she nodded her head and skipped towards the clone. "If you're serving drinks and snacks to us then I request blood if you have any. Since you weren't specific in what you have." And through the portal she went. "I was only observing until I stepped in to save that creature, hopefully we don't all get expelled on the first day." Biting her lip in thought, she sighed stepping through to the other side where their fate awaits.

Carnation Carnation Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight ChazGhost ChazGhost Finrer Finrer Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Calmia stared just slightly dumfounded about how casual the headmaster was being, and that he apparently was well acquainted with her family. "They are doing quite well." She said calming herself down and trying to regain her composure. It freaked her out a little that he was capable of splitting himself into so many copies and apparently be able to function with complete awareness of every single one. The magic of this world truly was amazing. Calmia then nodded and walked through the portal curious of how thing we going to play out from there.

Cissnei put away his revolver once the headmaster intervened. And then there were clones. Lots of clones. Everybody was following their version through a portal. Except Cissnei, though, he just got the actual headmaster it seems.
"Uh..haha....yes, of course." He said awkwardly. It sounded like he was going to get into trouble. He nervously followed the headmaster.
Carnation Carnation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back