• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy AngelBonds. A modern fantasy about guardian angels. LF> 1 male. Romance and action oriented =D

Sincerely Me

HEWLLO!!! ^_^ Glad you decided to check it out!

Basically, I'm trying to revive an old RP of mine which always ran into unfortunate circumstances and has never been able to finish. It had always been a group rp, but I'm trying it out now as a 1x1 initially.

The basic premise is about angel x human soulbonds, and how a pair uses it to fight an ancient enemy, namely, fallen angels. Expect action as well as well a good amount of story building and (UNFORCED) romance. But I'd like some measure of romance in there :) It IS a rp about soulbonds afterall.

I don't expect you to post everyday (cause I can't) thrice a week thereabouts is great for me, but I expect you to have a good (not great) level of language and creative proficiency. If you're not sure if your writing ability is up to par before you apply, just send me a sample post :)

Anyways! Without further ado... do have a look ^^!!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/eternity-calls.118344/#post-3136605

If things go well, I'm taking our characters and moving them into the next stage of the story where it'll be done in a group =D!

Ain't angels forbidden to love humans? Wasn't that the whole point of the Great Flood? Wiping out the half-angel, half-human monsters that'd been scourging the earth at the behest of their fathers, the 200-something fallen angels known as the Watchers? At least that's what the Book of Enoch says, and what Genesis implies.

It's true. But if you've read the storyline I wrote, I'm clearly not talking about biblical angels. =)

It's 'fantasy' for a reason xD

Huh....this definitely seems like something I'd be interested in.. OUO I'd love to give it a go if it ever becomes a group RP!

Aww sorry, the spot has already been taken :( maybe you can join when I eventually make the group one. But that's some time later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back