• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Angel? X Demon/Angel or Angel hunter 1X1

Lost-Discronica

The Black Queen
im looking to start a long term 1x1 romance RP

the RP goes at so
i will play as a Female Angelic Phoenix named Jack Gold
who is ether being hunted by an Angel hunter, but maybe the hunter takes a liking to her and keeps letting her get away just so he/she can catch her again next time they meet
or
meets a demon or fallen angel and they get to know each other, maybe they were hostel to one another at first but grew to become friends and maybe more
or
she takes a trip to the holy lands and meets an angel or fallen angel
-if she meets a fallen angel: she could be tricked into trusting them but catches on the his/her trickery and don't tell him/her because she thinks its cute
-if she finds an angel: maybe they clash on a moral and cognitive level but keep finding there self stuck together for reasons out of there control and learn not to hate the other or eave grow to like the company one the other

these are just some ideas and we won't need to follow them perfectly or at all
just food for thought

HMU if your interested

-About Angelic Phoenixes (a race i made)-
a Phoenix that is Angel like in appearance and usually has a connection to Hell fire
hell fire being a fire that can not be extinguished unless its user lets it
Angelic Phoenixes can only be burned by Greek fire
Greek fire being a green fire that can only be found in the after life, it is stored in hallow clay balls in order to be sold/traded outside of the afterlife
Greek fire can also burn under water

10876257_eoM2W3MANyLFvSk.png

also a side note: the art is by me and i love to draw things that happen in my RPs

-preferences- -can do- -won't/can't do-
Lit or semi-lit Script non descriptive one liners
FxM (me being Female) FxF MxM
long term seeing where it goes Ghosting
A drawing/written ref of OC face clam no ref or description of there appearance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back