• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš• 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 πšŒπšŠπš”πšŽ β˜γƒŸβœ²

angelita.

sneaky, greedy, money-seeking
angel food cake *β‘…ΰ­¨ΰ­§*

ABOUT.

hello ! i go by angel or angelita. of course they are not my real name, and my name will only be given out to those i grow closer with, for multiple reasons. β™‘ before getting on to other things, such as plots and rules and things like that, i would love to tell you a bit about me. i always think it's nice to know your partner before roleplaying with them so it's not awkward or anything! i go by she/her pronouns only, and nothing else. i've been roleplaying for around 8 or 9 years now, even counting the embarrassing years. my time zone is est, but i'm online a whole lot, so if your time zone is different, don't worry. i can always work around your hours if you need me to. i could tell you more about me if you want! you don't have to be a compatible partner, i always like having friends around as well. β™‘

RULES.
ღೃ pretty please be active. i would love to have a great roleplay with someone that's at least active a couple hours a day. if you're busy, just tell me! i won't bother you whether you tell me or not. i may be a little worried about you though.
ღೃ paragraphs. paragraphs. paragraphs. i'm a very literate roleplayer. and by that, i mean 9 or 10 paragraphs for a starters and 8+ for a regular post. but in no means do you have to match my post length. i just don't want to spend about half an hour to an hour on a starter, and only get a couple sentences in return.
ღೃ threads > pms > gmail > discord
ღೃ
please don't be disrespectful. there's a lot i have going on in my own life, because i am human, and i have a lot of responsibilities and things to do on a day to day basis. i will tell you when i will be gone for a while, and i will tell you the reason why as well. i don't want a snobby, disrespectful, impolite roleplay partner. even if you are a very good writer, i can't stand it. i love to talk out-of-character, so if i can't get along with you, there's no way i can roleplay with you.
ღೃ third person only. i know for some people that it's a habit to write in the first person. i don't know how the habit came about, but i only roleplay in third person and no other way. it just doesn't make sense to me to write as a character, who is not me, and using 'I' and 'me'.

PLOTS.
strawberry scented.
you wanna know something i've learned about bodies?
they don't define us. they're temporary. we aren't our bodies.

keywords : bulimia, realistic, school setting, possible romance.
desired role : either.

Character A is suffering from severe bulimia nervosa. Character A also hangs around a group of ( girls / boys ) that would like to keep a similar image in their posse. Character A must comply with this similar image, which is why they are suffering from such a problem. Character B is a newfound friend of A. Character B has been there for Character A hearing them rant about how their body isn't good enough, and how they wish to make it better. How they always want someone else's body and is never satisfied with her own. The only thing Character A eats, or binges on, is strawberries. Every day. At lunch, at home, for dinner, for breakfast. A dozen of them, maybe more. By dealing with starvation, Character A suffers from forgetfulness, and having trouble concentrating, which makes it hard from them to preform simple tasks, such as reading, or speaking in front of the class. Character B finally puts two and two together and figures out Character A's dilemma. Character B now has to think. Are they going to fight and stand up against Character A's posse, or will they keep quiet and allow something like this to continue to happen?

sweethearts.
you must accept that i'm a little out of my mind..
keywords : romance, realistic, problematic, horror
desired role : A

Character A is a very popular, but a little wacky girl. She's been with many boys that she has said "fucked her over", and all of them have never been seen since then. Character B is the attached one in this scenario, someone that can't get enough of Character A. No matter what they know about the missing boys cases, they always come up with something to back her up. As in any other high school love story, the annual Valentines Day Dance is coming up, and Character B already knows what their plan is. Ask Character A to the dance, and hope and pray for a yes as an answer. Character A complies, but they have a little different idea.

more coming soon.

FIN.
welp, that's that! i hope one of the plots intrigue you, and if not, message me with any pairings you have in mind and lets see if we can go from there! i know i didn't give many options, but don't let that stop us!
- angel β™‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back