• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Andros [Accepting]

Really interested.
[X] I can play as a human or Astrian.
[X] I can write from one line to about four or five paragraphs right now.
[X] I have 7 years roleplaying experience, my longest being three years before they poofed.
[X] I have a lot of time on my hands

Really interested.
[X] I can play as a human or Astrian.
[X] I can write from one line Tom about four or five paragraphs right now.
[X] I have 7 years roleplaying experience, my longest being three years before they pooped.
[X] I have a lot of time on my hands
Great! Here is the link to the CS and the link to the OOC!
CS-
Andros CS
OOC-
Andros OOC

So far, you can make both a human and an Astrian as long as you can find someone to become their partner.

Anyone still showing interest, the OP has left unfortunately, but I've gotten permission from their co-GM to repost it. By liking this post, I'll know to tag you when I post the new thread so you know where to go to find the thread.

Even better since I have both of your approval. Are you really leaving though? For good?
Not forever. You might see more of me once my wedding is over, but who really knows what will happen after that. Though right now, I may only get on every few days or some thing like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back