• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Andros [Accepting]

Silvana

Probably somewhere creating music
Hello! I am Silvana and I have been working with another person, named Starsy Starsy , in creating this RP.

The medieval world of Andros was once a world where only humans existed, warring with each other for power and land. But thousands of years ago, creatures of another world have entered Andros and caused havoc and destruction troughout the lands. These creatures are called Astrians. But the same year that the Astrian creatures appeared, the very first teenager made a contract with one of those beings by summoning it. After this encounter, humans were then able to fight back against some of the creatures that caused destruction to their world. The only people who could try to summon an Astrian were those who turned 16 years old, though they only had one try at a summoning and not every 16 year old succeeded. Very few were capable of summoning an Astrian and amongst them, very few were capable of contracting with them due to the consequences of being able to use their power. Summoned Astrians vary upon appearances, goals, personalities, and how strong they are when they are first summoned. Some summoned Astrians appear as Yokai, demons, etc... while other's appear as regular humans. Some of those beings rebel against their summoners while others are willing to protect and lend their summoners as much strength as they can. To grant power to their summoners, some beings take a sacrifice as composition for lending their summoner power. Though Astrians start off weak, they grow stronger every time they help their summoners kill monsters and absorbing the fallen creature or by both of them growing closer together.

Shdw_Art01a.jpg

If you are interested in this RP, let us know!
GM: Silvana Silvana
Co-GM: Starsy Starsy

Last edited:
I will set up an OOC so that you can ask me any question you have in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back