• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

andormoon

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello!
I’ve recently gotten back into roleplaying again, so I thought it would be a good time to put out a new search thread.
If we have roleplayed in the past, I’d also be happy to pick something back up again!
I’m mainly looking for ocxcanon but I’m also open to some canon ships. Doubling friendly!

Rules

1. Please be semi-lit to lit. I usually write around 3-5 paragraphs per reply and would love to have a partner to match that. However, I am not opposed to shorter replies as long as they’re not throughout the whole rp.
2. Be at least 18+. I am an adult myself and don’t feel comfortable writing with minors.
3. It would be great if you could be open to discussing plot points and the like! It’s way more fun if two people are coming up with ideas instead of just one side
4. I’m always open to ooc chat :)
5. If you don’t feel the roleplay anymore, feel free to tell me and we can come up with something new or call it quits! I won’t bite.
6. I’m semi-active at the moment meaning I’ll be able to reply once a day, sometimes a little more depending on my schedule.

Fandoms

bold
- craving | italics - preferred role

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Canon x OC:
I can play: Anyone
I want you to play: Loki, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Scott Lang
Canon ships:
Wanda/Vision, Steve/Tony, Bucky/Natasha

Star Wars
Canon x OC:
I want you to play: Din Djarin, Cassian Andor, Kylo Ren
Canon ships:
Cassian/Jyn, Han/Leia, Poe/Finn, Rey/Kylo Ren

Canon x OC:
I can play: Sokka, Zuko, Katara
I want you to play: Zuko
Canon ships:
Zuko/Katara

The Walking Dead
Canon x OC:
I can play: Rick, Negan, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie
I want you to play: Daryl, Negan

The Last of Us (Show and Game)
Canon x OC:
I can play: Joel, Tommy
I want you to play: Joel

Shadow and Bone/Six of Crows
Canon x OC:
I want you to play: Kaz, Nikolai
Canon ships:
Nikolai/Zoya, Kaz/Inej, Alina/Darkling

Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
Canon x OC:
I want you to play: Aemond, Jon, Jaime, Daemon, Oberyn
Canon ships:
Jaime/Brienne, Jon/Dany, Robb/Margaery

If you’re down for any of these, feel free to message me!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd love to discuss a Marvel rp if you would still like to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back