Journal And yet another miracle happened to me today...

The only thing keeping me from turning this into a shitpost is the fact that I'm 80% sure that a mod is watching me right now after my previous escapade.

Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. Luke 12:51-53

Nah. I don't think Christianity is a peaceful religion. And honestly, that is why I like it. There will come a time when Armageddon strikes and Jesus will call out for people like me to wage war against the forces of the devil. I wanna be a part of that war. It'll be like a real-life Fallout.
But doesn't it say something in the bible about the war being quick and decisive? I can't remember the verse but it's not going to be some struggle/battle. It's just gonna be like
giphy.gif

And then everyone pisses their pants and dies.

Everyone just
Stop

I have had it with these stupid religious discussions/whatever you want to call it.
I understand something like this needs to be talked about every once and awhile, but perhaps the past few days/weeks this is all I have seen?! Can't we accept some people believe in a zombie jew named Jesus, or what ever Buddhists believe in, do on and so forth?!
Please, Zombocalypse Zombocalypse , for the sake of religious people, atheists, agnostics, pastafarians, and scientologists everywhere, delete system 32.

Everyone just
Stop

I have had it with these stupid religious discussions/whatever you want to call it.
I understand something like this needs to be talked about every once and awhile, but perhaps the past few days/weeks this is all I have seen?! Can't we accept some people believe in a zombie jew named Jesus, or what ever Buddhists believe in, do on and so forth?!
Please, Zombocalypse Zombocalypse , for the sake of religious people, atheists, agnostics, pastafarians, and scientologists everywhere, delete system 32.

That's one triggered memelord.
But being perfectly honest, I am a little bit sick of seeing religious posts on a role playing site.

I disagree because:

A. He doesn't eat brains.

And,,,

B. He's not mentally handicapped. Zombies are mentally handicapped.

Jesus wasn't reanimated, he was resurrected. BIG difference. lol

Zombies are brought back from the dead. Jesus was brought back from the dead. Resurrection and reanimation are synonyms. Being brought back to life is comparable between Zombies and Jesus. Jesus is a holy figure. Zombies hopefully aren't.

That's one triggered memelord.
But being perfectly honest, I am a little bit sick of seeing religious posts on a role playing site.

I have no problem with civilized discussion about spirituality and religion. It's needed in an increasingly secular US. My main gripe is that there are 5 or 6 religion threads. Maybe just take it down a notch or two? I'm a Christian (Lutheran specifically), and I think this guy is taking it way to far. Healthy discussion between the spiritual and non spiritual is fine with me. I let Atheists and Jews and Muslims keep their beliefs, and they should let me keep mine.

Freedom of speech and freedom of religion, brah. :coolshades:
So long as we aren't throwing flames at each other, which we're not, we're in the clear.
And while the number of these kinds of threads are kinda ridiculous, bro, chill. We're just having a good time.

Again, my main point is that not that I don't want religious discussion, but this guy is taking it way too far. Remember the other (meme) thread, when it was civilized, then devolved into a mass of degeneracy that went too far? I'm still waiting for Zomb to say "It was just a prank, bro. See, I have this all archived and ready to post to Reddit."

Zombies are brought back from the dead. Jesus was brought back from the dead. Resurrection and reanimation are synonyms. Being brought back to life is comparable between Zombies and Jesus. Jesus is a holy figure. Zombies hopefully aren't.

I have no problem with civilized discussion about spirituality and religion. It's needed in an increasingly secular US. My main gripe is that there are 5 or 6 religion threads. Maybe just take it down a notch or two? I'm a Christian (Lutheran specifically), and I think this guy is taking it way to far. Healthy discussion between the spiritual and non spiritual is fine with me. I let Atheists and Jews and Muslims keep their beliefs, and they should let me keep mine.

Again, my main point is that not that I don't want religious discussion, but this guy is taking it way too far. Remember the other (meme) thread, when it was civilized, then devolved into a mass of degeneracy that went too far? I'm still waiting for Zomb to say "It was just a prank, bro. See, I have this all archived and ready to post to Reddit."

I reserve the right to post whatever I want.

If you don't like my threads, avoid them. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

For example, stop complaining in this thread of mine. I didn't intend it to cause a flame war. I'm here to discuss what I want to discuss. If you have a problem with it, put me on block or something.

Seriously, you raising an issue like this will INCREASE the likelihood of this thread getting closed. That's not what I want to happen.

I reserve the right to post whatever I want.

If you don't like my threads, avoid them. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

For example, stop complaining in this thread of mine. I didn't intend it to cause a flame war. I'm here to discuss what I want to discuss. If you have a problem with it, put me on block or something.

Seriously, you raising an issue like this will INCREASE the likelihood of this thread getting closed. That's not what I want to happen.

Yeah, and so do I.
I didn't say to stop this sort of thing completely. Just because I said maybe you should stop posting religion related threads doesn't mean a flame war will break out. Sex, religion and politics are The Big Three that aren't discussed at parties for a reason. Let's keep it that way.
I will reiterate, once in awhile this sort of thing is okay. Once in awhile.

Yeah, and so do I.
I didn't say to stop this sort of thing completely. Just because I said maybe you should stop posting religion related threads doesn't mean a flame war will break out. Sex, religion and politics are The Big Three that aren't discussed at parties for a reason. Let's keep it that way.
I will reiterate, once in awhile this sort of thing is okay. Once in awhile.

Okay. I understand where you're coming from.

I will not post anything about religion for now.

It's called the Personal Discussion thread for a reason. In addition, we all have a right to post what we want (*glances at mods* that follow alongside the rules).

In all honesty, I don't think you meant to use the word "miracle" here. A miracle is something that happened but should have not happened. A miracle is unexplained and at times scary or confusing. In my opinion, I think you meant to use the word "uplifting" or simply "thankful." I can see what you were meaning from a religious standpoint, but the word choice seemed a bit off.

I do not help others because it makes me feel good. Hell, I hate people in general, but if they've had a shit day and need a sandwich and I have enough money then I'll get up off my ass and get them a damn sandwich. I do it out of ironic kindness (despite disliking others), treat others how you wish to be treated I guess. If anything I feel like shit afterward because now I'm short on money I could've used toward my bills or my gas tank (college and full-time work life).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back