• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern And Then There Were None

Angst

✨ honey i'm a queen ✨
tumblr_nzmak8l9yx1ue9oldo2_5402.gif

“Best of an island is once you get there - you can't go any farther...you've come to the end of things...”
― Agatha Christie, And Then There Were None

Plot​
Based off of the novel by Agatha Christie, this story begins when ten strangers are invited by letter to spend the weekend at a stately island manor. Although none of them can exactly place where they first came into contact with "Clement Oswald," his words make it clear that he knows all of them fairly well, and thus, despite having no real information in regards to their host, each chooses to make the trip.

When they arrive on the island, however, they do find Mr. Oswald. Instead, they find themselves in an empty home. A strange poem hangs on the wall of each bedroom; in the dining room, there is a set of unsettling figurines that appears to correspond. With enough food to last until Monday and no hopes of a boat coming to retrieve them until then, the strangers opt to stay. But things take another unexpected and rather unwanted turn when it becomes apparent that whoever brought them to the island did not intend for any of them to get off of it alive. As the ten are picked off one by one, secrets begin to come to light (it turns out that each of them has something to hide), the most crucial of which being one which none of them is able to figure out until it is too late:

Clement Oswald is one of them.
Scene​
This story takes place on Arcanum Island, a fictional island off of the coast of Portland, Maine. The year is 1909.
Roles​
1. kou kou
2. Angst Angst
3. Rida Rida
Notes​
So I think it goes without saying, but in this rp, the characters will die. Who dies in what order will be decided either by random, as will the identity of the murderer, or by a game agreed upon by all members of the rp.

With that being said, don't let the prospect of death keep you from applying! It's meant to be fun for everyone, and those that do die can stick around and watch the carnage unfold, if they wish. If you have any questions, feel free to ask either myself or my co-GM, kou kou Thank you for your interest!

All RPN rules apply.

am i interested

more like

why wouldn't i be interested

i'm a disappointment i know

hush you are no disappointment you are great and you are hERE YES THANK YOU

Thank you for your interest! Welcome! :)

Thank you mama! Ilysm! <3

YEEEEESSSSS
already prepared a face claim and code for this aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back