• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Analogue: Mildly Hateful Procedures

which route do you prefer? Hyun-ae or Mute?

• *Hyun-ae

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *Mute

• Forever Alone(let's put some real space stuff here, ok?)

• Harem(We will find a way; We always have...)

• Total voters
Ok, while I will be keeping an eye and continue replying to you guys on this thread, I think I should make a glossary of the terms about space flight I will be frequently using...

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you are cool with me playing an AI how I envision an AI I'm good to go for the rp! As for space terms go I got Google for that ;D

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Motion to include Thanos as a love interest as well

[/QUOTE]
Thanos with Hyun-ae, Mute or Ryu?

(Also I'd like to see how Hyun-ae reacts when she finds out that her rescuer is another Ryu...)

motion denied because if you have me be a route I'm going to go with tsundere AI thanos

It's not like I wanted to help you fly the ship anyway bakaaaaaaa

Just kidding whatever you guys decide I will do my best to fill the role!

Ah, but there is a possibility that you will end up with one of the 2 A.I.'s......

And also, the shuttle ain't going anywhere if it's without a pilot, so I'll immediately start the RP when we get a pilot volunteer!

Thaumaturge said:
Ah, but there is a possibility that you will end up with one of the 2 A.I.'s......
And also, the shuttle ain't going anywhere if it's without a pilot, so I'll immediately start the RP when we get a pilot volunteer!
That's fine I was just messing around, I will take inspiration from interstellars AI but expand on it because that's how I want to play the character. As for that choose thanos would be a bro and tell him to choose the computer ladies

A new, really dangerous idea...

The Saeju colony construction team, unlike other generation ships, chose to travel hibernated, so they preserved all of today's memes, films, culture and stuff. Their families from other ships and the earth sends them a video message, and while viewing the messages, everyone finds out that Ryu A-ram(Nathan) was a far relative, or maybe an ancestor, to Ryu Hyeon-su and hence Ryu In-ho('the emperor' of analogue)...

So if this happens, your actions in the RP will have immense power in the decision of the plot, and hold much more responsibility for the ending. Not to mention that the storyline will have much more difficulty and potential at the same time...

Are you guys for, or against it?

I am currently for it, that's why I even mentioned it xD

Actually, does anyone know a guy who can make a good pilot?(The one and only reason why I didn't start the IC) I think we're done with settings and rough story ideas atm...

Thaumaturge said:
@Bills352 (and that is also a summoning call, mate), so I'm not sure we have a *Mute, I'm just guessing that he is still in. As soon as the spots are filled, I'm gonna make an IC thread. Also realized that the tabs were......let's just say that it didn't come out as well as expected. Yes, I will likely use this thread's overview section for the IC thread.
Oh don't worry you still got a mute* just busy, i'll become less busy later today so expect to hear more from me then!

Thanks, it's always nice to hear an assurance here and there.

Also I'm looking for people who want to play the pilot...

A new suggestion, everyone, while I was thinking about the pilot's position, it occurred to me that the position might be too difficult to pull off for most people.

So here is what I am going to do; I'm gonna play both the pilot and the hacker, since that, I believe, would make the transmission part go smooth. But for that to happen, I think I am gonna need a couple more crew of the Gell-Mann.

In summary, I essentially will play 2 crewmen, and I want 1 or 2 more crew to start the RP. If no one else shows up here(for 2 more days, I think) for a spot for some crewmen, can one of you guys make a second character?(Just realized that there are only 2 OC's confirmed for this RP lol)

@Bills352 @Saint Nhoj

EDIT: I have also begun work on the actual IC thread, and here is the good old progress bar again:

IC (aka 'the real') thread

Thaumaturge said:
A new suggestion, everyone, while I was thinking about the pilot's position, it occurred to me that the position might be too difficult to pull off for most people.
So here is what I am going to do; I'm gonna play both the pilot and the hacker, since that, I believe, would make the transmission part go smooth. But for that to happen, I think I am gonna need a couple more crew of the Gell-Mann.

In summary, I essentially will play 2 crewmen, and I want 1 or 2 more crew to start the RP. If no one else shows up here(for 2 more days, I think) for a spot for some crewmen, can one of you guys make a second character?(Just realized that there are only 2 OC's confirmed for this RP lol)

@Bills352 @Saint Nhoj

EDIT: I have also begun work on the actual IC thread, and here is the good old progress bar again:

IC (aka 'the real') thread
I can take a character on. *hynun-ae is bae but having an OC might be fun

An update on why the post is too late:

Sry guys, I had to prepare for a debate competition this week. Also, I think that I may have gone a bit overboard with preparing my first IC post(which, hopefully, will reveal all the fanon(opposite of canon) settings this thread will use).

The thread itself is already complete(lol), but I wanted to start the RP in a detailed and fashionable way. So, I think that the thread should come out sometime this week(unless I decide to go psycho and make my post as long as a chapter...). Again, I would like to apologize for the apparent abandonment of this thread.

P.S. On a side note, @Bills352 , do you have any intentions of making a crew? *Mute's gonna come in pretty late at the story...

Actually, should I post the part of the IC I already wrote, to give you guys an outline of the character relations?

(Post will be uploaded here: it's an incomplete fragment of my what-is-going-to-be first IC post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back