• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Unfortunate Act [OOC]

VioletShadow

The Lunar Fae
Rules
All Rpn rules apply!
You must post once every 1-3 days, unless you have notified me before hand.
Post at least one paragraph per post.
If there is to be romance, fade to black during intimate scenes.
No godmodding, unless you've talked to them before hand and have their permission.
Be polite and respectful of each other.

Links here:
CS
IC

Last edited:
LittleMissFoxy LittleMissFoxy Lovely CS, just a few things to clarify before it's acceptance.
Your character's race is meant to be the actual species of the character, whether it be elf, dwarf, human etc.
Your character's nickname may include simple nicknames, but please include their stage name as well.
(This will be edited into the CS template)

Hello hello! What's the status of where y'all are in terms of characters and such? Like is there a limit or anything I would need to know about what I could do? Mostly in terms of basics like if roles are restricted to what's given as examples or if there should be more races or whatnot. Either way I'm gonna make one!

Hello hello! What's the status of where y'all are in terms of characters and such? Like is there a limit or anything I would need to know about what I could do? Mostly in terms of basics like if roles are restricted to what's given as examples or if there should be more races or whatnot. Either way I'm gonna make one!
Hey there! We could use a few more characters :3
The roles for the circus are rather open, you can be any role, as long as you aren't a duplicate of someone else's ^^
(We don't have enough players for that :P)
You can be any race at all! Except the overpowered ones of course. Just remember that your character isn't an amazing warrior or anything, they're just part of a small circus troupe ^^

Hey there! We could use a few more characters :3
The roles for the circus are rather open, you can be any role, as long as you aren't a duplicate of someone else's ^^
(We don't have enough players for that :P)
You can be any race at all! Except the overpowered ones of course. Just remember that your character isn't an amazing warrior or anything, they're just part of a small circus troupe ^^
Awesome! I'll do some light research then get to it

'High fantasy/Medieval/Magic'

I'll give a proper description of the forbidden realm when our characters enter it. All our characters know that the realm is a terrible, cursed swamp of trees. You do not need to know much about it yet, seeing as our characters will be unprepared for the teleport anyway.

Will post a reply after work, sadly my phone won't let me see all of Rapbit's post :( do gotta wait so I can get on my iPad at home. So in 3-4 hours I'll have a post up!!

Will post a reply after work, sadly my phone won't let me see all of Rapbit's post :( do gotta wait so I can get on my iPad at home. So in 3-4 hours I'll have a post up!!
I'm havig the same problem. Looking for a reacharound but yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back