• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An Power Rangers x Godzilla RP idea, featuring a few other kaiju universes

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
I'm not sure how many people would be interested, but the idea is that it will take place after the events of Giant Monsters All Out Attack.

Exactly 20 years after the God of destruction was defeated, the world was at an uneasy peace. Ever since 2004, the people of Japan were going about their business, while hoping that the terror won't return. Within this time, a strange occurrence has taken place. The guardian beast known as Baragan, reincarnated into a human. Along with the special person, 4 other people come into possession of kaiju spirits. At the same time, a threat is approaching from deep space, and its up to the 5 humans with kaiju spirits to transform and take on the invading force as the new generation of heroes: The Power Rangers Kaiju Squad!

There are 5 ranger rolls to sign up for, and I'll handle plot and the monster of the week. As we proceed along, players unlock new weapons and abilities, along with zords, and a 6th ranger will eventually show up. I'm hoping 5 people will join, and I really am hoping you can post at least twice a week, with a paragraph at least.

Rangers and their assigned kaiju spirit is as follows. You may pick from:

Update notice, we currently have 5 players already locked into the rp. However, we will allow for replacements of someone drops out. You may reserve a chance to be a replacement if you wish, and if the situation comes up, I will personally dm you about it.

Baragon Ranger Red played by Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Manda Ranger Blue played by Twist Twist
Rodan Ranger Pink played by Crow Crow
Gamera Ranger Black played by Venchi1986 Venchi1986
Gorosaurus Ranger Yellow played by Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Pink ranger doesn't have to be female, and red ranger doesn't have to be male. The rp is LGBTQ+ friendly, and please, have fun!

Its my first power rangers rp as the GM but I hope I do well.

Last edited:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Interested and can I call dibs on Gorosaurus as well please.
taking red. might make it a tomboy loli. who fucking knows.
Tentatively interested if time allows. Any chance i could put a claim on Manda Blue? Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
I think I'll claim Gamera Ranger Black
I'm so glad this drew in some players! You all can have the ranger you asked for.

OK, so is this Super Sentai or Power Rangers?

Yes, this is an important question.

OK, so my character's tone, any jokes and stuff will be more geared towards that then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back