• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An Original Homestuck Roleplay

Cronix

Completely Average
Hello everyone! I have recently come back after a long abcense on this site and would like to start by making a new role play. I'm interested in making an original Homestuck role play with original characters and plot. I will leave 12 vacancies, 6 humans and 6 trolls. They all must be original with their own personalities. This will be a detailed RP with 1 paragraph minimums. So, if that's a problem for you, leave now. I will wait until at least 4 people have replied with interest, 2 humans and 2 trolls. I will wait until this goal has been met before revealing my position in this role play. Leave the name of your character and what they are, no need to go into details until the RP has been started. Thank you to anyone who replies, and hopefully we can get this started ASAP.

Hey, @Cronix I'm interested. Do I just post my character's name and their Race and then leave it as is? If so, sure. My character will be a male Burgundy (Rust) Blooded Troll Male named Mithri Helbrm.

@Cronix[/URL] I'm interested. Do I just post my character's name and their Race and then leave it as is? If so, sure. My character will be a male Burgundy (Rust) Blooded Troll Male named Mithri Helbrm.
Yes, thank you. I'm not exactly sure if this RP will take off anytime soon though because of the fact that not very many people are interested. However if you know anyone who would be interested please inform them of this thread so that they can also be a part of it.

Cathedral said:
Rivgal "Riv" Oridam: Male Purple-Blood (Gamzee)
Thank you for also being a part of this. You are accepted. But your friend is right. Would you care to elaborate a bit more?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]And the Calvary arrives. Hey Djinn.....Cathedral.....Caretaker? Your profile is misleading.

[/QUOTE]
I Am An Amalgamation Of Many Beings.

He's just being coy becuase the picture he's using and the name among the name I called him are all references to another roleplay we're in for Homestuck.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]He's just being coy becuase the picture he's using and the name among the name I called him are all references to another roleplay we're in for Homestuck.

[/QUOTE]
Haha it's quite alright. I find it amusing anyways. You're both accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I thought Lettuce was going to *giggle* to.... *giggle* I mean honestly I new Lettuce would never make a Human if given the option against it. A shame but well have to wait for two more people for Humans.

Lettuce said:
Serum Kirsem: Male troll, Tealblood
Fantastic! Now I'd like to have at least three humans before I start the thread, but if it takes too long I'll just start it with the trolls.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Will you be participating as well Cronix? In the Roleplay.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I myself haven't quite decided between human and troll. It depends on who joins before I make he thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back