• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

An Odd Request...

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a partner who hasn't played through/watched a play-through of/will be able to play Undertale in the near future, or has had any plot points of Undertale spoiled for them yet. The less you know, the better.

Honestly, what I want to do is have the main character, my partner, be an OC, and watch how they react to each encounter. Sure, it's not quite the same as actually playing the game, but I honestly want to role play Undertale with someone who's preferably never seen the game. Don't worry about not knowing the lore or any of the characters: I'll take care of explaining all that in character, and will be taking up all the canon rolls! All you need is an OC and a willingness to explore.

Now, that being said, if you have not played the game, and do not want spoilers, this is not the role play for you. Anyone out there interested in playing a game for free?

Last edited by a moderator:
@LadyStanhope

No restrictions, really. The only requirements is that your OC be between the ages of 10 and 30, and a normal human from this decade. So, no vampires or cyborgs or the such.

That's interesting. I haven't expressed any interest of playing the game yet, since everything I frequent is inundated with it.

@castigat

I thought I would try something new out. It's also a good way for me to work on my writing and get more in tune with the characters at the same time, as I'd be having to translate all the visual assets a game holds into description, given that the role players would know nothing of the setting and would thus need to be told how everything looks like without any visual aid.

If you're interested at all, please do PM me! If not, that's okay too! I'm not going to force someone to do what they don't want to do.

I understand you. It's a worthy undertaking as a creative exercise. I've just not seen people interested in this kind of "guided experience" in a while, haha.

Yeah, people willing to guide others through a role play are rather rare these days.

Sorry for disappearing. "Frankenstein... I experienced Death today...." I had a full blue death and had to reinstall the system.

To back on the subject on hand; I admire your choice to do this, and if you're all right with a non-native English speaker, I'd love to play this! Is a very frustrated librarian in his twenties sounds acceptable?

LadyStanhope said:
Sorry for disappearing. "Frankenstein... I experienced Death today...." I had a full blue death and had to reinstall the system.
To back on the subject on hand; I admire your choice to do this, and if you're all right with a non-native English speaker, I'd love to play this! Is a very frustrated librarian in his twenties sounds acceptable?
Yes, this sounds good! I might be a little bit bit nit-picky about your English, but if you don't mind I'd be happy to role play with you!

[QUOTE="Cez Bloodblade]Undertale? Never heard of it. I wanna try it out of curiosity if you don't mind. :)

[/QUOTE]
That's cool! Please PM me and we can get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back