• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An interest check.

astropaws

Cat Lady
Hiya dum-dums.
tumblr_mnig1u59cI1s5jjtzo1_400.gif

My name is astropaws, but you can just call me Astro. I'm kinda new here, but not new to RPing, or to the formatting of this site (go Iwaku!). Anyway,
I don't really have time for crazy intros at the moment, so let's just get right into the noise.​

● I'm 17.
● I've been roleplaying since I was 9.
⇱ Don't be fooled, I've taken many breaks. I am NOT the greatest.
● I'm a senior in high school, so you can only imagine how busy I can get.
● Casual is my forte.
⇱ I can write at an advanced level, but that's when I have time and when I actually feel like it (and more often than not, I don't feel like it). If we're getting specific, I consider myself High-Cas/Low-Adv.
● I only do 1x1's. I can never keep up with a group, as I post on my own time.
⇱ I only participate in certain fandom groups such as Warrior Cats, and the occasional animal RP like dogs and wolves, but sadly there aren't a lot interested in this field.
● I'm very laid-back, talkative, and easy to get along with. I really enjoy talking and getting to know my partners.
● My online times are random. I can get on whenever I want; please don't expect replies on specific days of the week.
⇱ I'm busy on weekends, for the most part. I've got friends and we hang out often. I also spend some weekends watching movies with my boyfriend, and just hanging out in general. Oh, and I game a LOT.
● In relation to the one above this one, I can either post every day or once a week. There is really no in-between.
● I roleplay in 3rd person. Not opposed to 1st person, I will try it sometime, but 3rd person right now.
● If there is romance, I only do MxF.
● I have no preferences when it comes to my character's genders. I will play male or female
equally.
● I prefer anime face claims or realistic art. Anime will be for mostly everything besides medieval RPs. Anime is easier to find, and most realistic art I have saved is mostly medieval. Examples below.

1518834911453.png

When choosing a face claim that is anime-style, I prefer realistic looking ones such as this, or at least, characters with realistic hair and eye colors (but of course, we can always say they're wearing contacts or dyed their hair... that's always an exception).
1518835640835.png

● Someone who is willing to take the reigns every now and then. Don't make me do all the work.
● Someone who is the same writing level as me. (Casual-Low Advanced)
● Someone who is patient.
● Someone who is willing to be not only my partner, but my friend.
● Someone who is open-minded.
● Someone who is okay with cussing, IC and OOC.
● Someone who can play both males and females.
⇱ Come on, guys, it's not hard at all. It's pretty annoying when I look at interest checks and people say, "I only play female! I don't know how to play males!" The only difference between girls and boys is that girls get periods and boys get boners. Get used to it.
● 3rd person, past tense.

● Medieval fantasy.
⇱ Dragons, magic, warriors, kings, dungeons... think Skyrim, or Dragon Age.
● Some violence.
⇱ Not necessarily gore, but I like blood in my RPs. Whether it's a random nosebleed or a character gets into a fight.
● "Slice-of-life" aspects.
● Adventure.
● Action.
● Possibly some angst.
● Romance can be discussed, but it's not required.
● Shapeshifting.
● Doubling.
⇱ This isn't required, but you may double if you want. I do understand the hassle controlling more than one (maybe two) characters at a time. At any rate, this includes NPC's, completely fleshed-out characters, and even pets.

● This kind of isn't a full-fledged a plot, it's more-so an idea based off of a character I have. Our two characters are adolescents (15-18) in a medieval world. The two come from (preferably) differing backgrounds, but both have the same goal: escape. Our characters have fled from their families and communites for one reason or another, eventually finding each other. The two learn about each other and decide to stick together, becoming friends and going on adventures in this fantastic world, getting into trouble, all that jazz.
After a while of being out in the cold world on their own, the two are faced with a decision. They've gotten a taste of the real world. Do they want to continue, or return to their homes to fix problems that once were?

The basic idea is two (preferably) broken teens go out alone to find themselves.

Note:
● I just wanted to note that I made my character as a female, but if you absolutely insist, I am willing to gender-swap if need-be. Also, she (or maybe he) is a shapeshifter with one form: that of a wolf. Obviously, though, my character will spend most of his/her time in their human form.

I'm sorry I don't have any pairings lmao. I'm kinda just looking for a good adventure rn. Pairings are so tedious to writ out.

Anywhore, if you are interested, please PM me! I will get into more detail about it there!
I probably won't reply on here (I don't want to lol).

If you're going to PM me, please tell me a little about yourself. I'm not asking for a lot, but I don't like PMs that just say, "I'm interested." Of course, state your interest, but say something more. I don't care what it is, just put some effort into it. xd

Thanks!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back