• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom an interest check for Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi (Ocs welcome)

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello fellow story tellers Lately at these plague times ive been binging animes i heard very few and far between about and learned of an anime called Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi.Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits for people who dont speak japanese. Its a really sweet story about a girl who was 'payment' for her grandpas dept and i love it for the fact it WAS an ogre bride story AND THE OGRE WASNT FREAKING ABUSIVE THANK YOU!

*Clears throat*
Anyway i have an oc of sorts that would fit well into this tale. And as my rules state my equlievent exchange rule of MC/OC I will stand by this rule. Here is the plot of my version of the story. and if you havent seen it.. kindly watch it before reading this there are 2 videos going from 1-13 to 14-26 on youtube

So our story would begin when Aoi learns of 2 others that can not only have the ability to see ayakashi, but able to restore their energy with cooking which would benefit moonflower with more cultural staff members. For example Kirisuto is my oc for this. she lived in America so knows a lot about American cuisines to a point...some she even questions herself. but her studies isnt into cooking. its more of a hobby. her studies are more into photography and painting due to that she was abused. Even was used as a token of marriage when of age. Her father loved their son more and abused the wife and her. One day she was offered 3 wishes and her wishes were for 1. A place where her mother would know she was happy, 2. A craft studio where she can sell her arts and crafts and not spend the money on needless things like her father desired. And her final wish. 3. was to get out of a marriage she never wanted and love someone who saw her potential.
Since that wish she had dreams of a man in a mask he wasnt hostile but he was blunt. He told her that in his world, he is the chief of the accounting office of Tenjin-ya. Cutting down on things with no potential and investing in opportunities is his personal doctrine. He saw her work as beautiful and her potential was amazing. He also heard her wishes and was disgusted by the man that was her so called father. He agreed to help her with these wishes however on the 3rd..he made it more of an agreement.. in order to fufill them all he had to agree to marry him instead. being desperate to leave her father...she agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back