• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
New character fever alert! Vex is getting a girlfriend. Whether he likes it or not. He'll go along with it for duty's sake.

I think I'm gonna post for Dr Crank just 'cause it would feel natural for him to respond immediately. Also, I'm going to add Mrs. Skinner to the interaction.

Last edited:
Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef Unless you have other ideas, I think the best fit for Vex would be Leo Rex or Colonel Gorilla. The former he'd likely be at odds with, as he'd claim superiority over Leo. He might get along better with Colonel Gorilla. Whichever you'd prefer.

Sunfall27 Sunfall27 is. Not sure if they're still in this, though.
Do you have any ideas for who'd fit with Malice?
I'd be okay with that, yeah.
We've decided to put Imago as one of Mamimi and Vex's roommates
She's not the Principal, but technically she was indeed married all the way up until she murdered her husband.
That's the purse

Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef We could really have fun with this one.

Other note

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Is there one or more rival academies like UA or Sky-High which have a neck and neck antithetical dynamic with tudor lestrange since they'd be hero schools? Possibly for a "Tri-City Schools Raid Trip" arc?

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Is there one or more rival academies like UA or Sky-High which have a neck and neck antithetical dynamic with tudor lestrange since they'd be hero schools? Possibly for a "Tri-City Schools Raid Trip" arc?
I suppose the idea of hero schools in the same vein as the villain schools are a possibility that I've overlooked, although I did plan for the Super Corps to raid TLI at some point. If you tell me a bit more about your idea, we could plan something.

I suppose the idea of hero schools in the same vein as the villain schools are a possibility that I've overlooked, although I did plan for the Super Corps to raid TLI at some point. If you tell me a bit more about your idea, we could plan something.
Fundamentally, Tudor Lestrange is an institute that exists within the confines of a dog eat dog system. So I thought it'd be interesting if there were efforts that were simultaneously being made, backed by the equally as politically corrupt but more well meaning global defense agency/United Nations to temper a steady supply of government regulated superheroes out of the wealth of supernatural children.

It would be more "wholesome" and team-advocating, trying to otherwise intercept and reach out to the youth via "Hero academies/Hero institutes" and to prevent the emergence of unregulated vigilantes by supporting up and coming meta-humans and supernatural entities at a younger age.

It's everything that tudor isn't, which is what sets the hero schools up as a perfect ideological foil.

If it were me writing it, each one of the schools would probably be a parody or homage to something that already exists in fiction Ie;, one would be a bit on UA from MHA, one would be a satire of Sky High, and of course we can't forget the obligatory homage to Xavier's School.

Personally, I'd also try to make it feel like the characters that play a role in the arcs from these schools feel like they came from a similar, if parallel RP, since there are loads and loads of those "Hero School" style RPs here.

It'd be a smaller section of the RP outside of its respective arcs, but I feel like it makes the division in society of evil and good more clear. Because if the world is pointing towards evilness, evilness starts to become less evil and more normal.

It also opens up the doors for all sorts of commentary relating to absurd parodical notes like Legal Villainy, and the difference between Mundane villainy and super-villainy (besides presentation.)

Beyond that, it's also a bleak comedic concept that the schools are actively doing stuff like raiding each-other and having school on school wars in broad daylight, which is kind of the feel I felt you were going for when making the setting, at least judging from how it's written.

Fundamentally, Tudor Lestrange is an institute that exists within the confines of a dog eat dog system. So I thought it'd be interesting if there were efforts that were simultaneously being made, backed by the equally as politically corrupt but more well meaning global defense agency/United Nations to temper a steady supply of government regulated superheroes out of the wealth of supernatural children.

Ok, so the corrupt government thing plays into the ideas I had for the post-successful-raid phase of the rp.
Basically, TLI would be converted into an impromptu"rehabilitation" school which has all the problems that real-world institutions of similar types can have and then some, but also some Hero training and genuine therapeutics.

It would be more "wholesome" and team-advocating, trying to otherwise intercept and reach out to the youth via "Hero academies/Hero institutes" and to prevent the emergence of unregulated vigilantes by supporting up and coming meta-humans and supernatural entities at a younger age.

It's everything that tudor isn't, which is what sets the hero schools up as a perfect ideological foil.

If it were me writing it, each one of the schools would probably be a parody or homage to something that already exists in fiction Ie;, one would be a bit on UA from MHA, one would be a satire of Sky High, and of course we can't forget the obligatory homage to Xavier's School.
I'm liking these ideas!

Personally, I'd also try to make it feel like the characters that play a role in the arcs from these schools feel like they came from a similar, if parallel RP, since there are loads and loads of those "Hero School" style RPs here.

It'd be a smaller section of the RP outside of its respective arcs, but I feel like it makes the division in society of evil and good more clear. Because if the world is pointing towards evilness, evilness starts to become less evil and more normal.
I'm wondering if maybe a spin-off rp would be in order for this.

It also opens up the doors for all sorts of commentary relating to absurd parodical notes like Legal Villainy, and the difference between Mundane villainy and super-villainy (besides presentation.)

Beyond that, it's also a bleak comedic concept that the schools are actively doing stuff like raiding each-other and having school on school wars in broad daylight, which is kind of the feel I felt you were going for when making the setting, at least judging from how it's written.
Maybe TLI students attempt to raid a hero school first and that's how the Institute winds up on the Super Corps's radar; Then, the student heroes will have an even more personal stake in the fate of TLI, which means they're more likely to insist on aiding the Super Corps. I figured child labor laws might prevent minors from working hands-on for the Super Corps, but perhaps there would be student heroes who just show up and won't leave the Super Corps alone until they are allowed to participate in the raid on TLI.

3 things.
1:I've been planning "The Big Fight" Since I came up with how Sectula got demoted to expendable. This seems like a good time to do it.
2: Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma I'm definitely adapting Carnage Kabuto at some point now for the aforementioned Big Fight.
3:Reminds me of the USJ attack.

we also have to keep in mind that hero schools won't be an exact one for one. they go by the rules and because of this, they are probably altogether better fighters and smarter when it comes to things like tactics and making reads on their enemies' moves. because, i picture the hero schools to be more lawful and Booksmart where evil generally tends to be more chaotic and rebellious. i've seen a few shows that have this similar premise and the evil people are taken aback when they get their butts kicked by the hero students because there's the stereotype that good guys are pushovers and afraid of confrontation. but in actuality the hero students turn out to be douches because they are, in generally, better than the other side due to actually paying attention in school and practicing what their taught instead of doing things like ditching class and doing what bad people do.

just my thoughts

we also have to keep in mind that hero schools won't be an exact one for one. they go by the rules and because of this, they are probably altogether better fighters and smarter when it comes to things like tactics and making reads on their enemies' moves. because, i picture the hero schools to be more lawful and Booksmart where evil generally tends to be more chaotic and rebellious. i've seen a few shows that have this similar premise and the evil people are taken aback when they get their butts kicked by the hero students because there's the stereotype that good guys are pushovers and afraid of confrontation. but in actuality the hero students turn out to be douches because they are, in generally, better than the other side due to actually paying attention in school and practicing what their taught instead of doing things like ditching class and doing what bad people do.

just my thoughts
Ladies and gentlemen and those of Unspecified Gender Pai Chan Pai Chan has presented a good point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back