• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
we also have to keep in mind that hero schools won't be an exact one for one. they go by the rules and because of this, they are probably altogether better fighters and smarter when it comes to things like tactics and making reads on their enemies' moves. because, i picture the hero schools to be more lawful and Booksmart where evil generally tends to be more chaotic and rebellious. i've seen a few shows that have this similar premise and the evil people are taken aback when they get their butts kicked by the hero students because there's the stereotype that good guys are pushovers and afraid of confrontation. but in actuality the hero students turn out to be douches because they are, in generally, better than the other side due to actually paying attention in school and practicing what their taught instead of doing things like ditching class and doing what bad people do.

just my thoughts
Most of my OCs I can see definitely getting overwhelmed or removing themselves.

I say most, because there's the exception of Mamimi, who is basically the villainous manifestation of Shonen Protagonist Syndrome, and is my personal rage-based narrative blunt-instrument. She'll "Row Row Fight The Power" so hard that she'll probably have to be nullified by some opponent student with like, a Dimensional Trap ability, and even then, she'll probably just end up breaking out of that like an arc later.

And there's also Remina, who does have that same sort of training if not greater since she comes from a warrior race, and has been conquering planets since she was biologically 7 (which was probably 150+ of our gregorian years ago.) She didn't get sent to Tudor Lestrange to learn anything new about villainy.

But as for Peppermint Dreadful and Bullette, they'll probably put up at least a good fight but end up overwhelmed in the end or shortsighted by another student of tudor.

If it comes down to it, though he rarely ever fights personally, Domineuse is also insanely good at villainy since he basically denies or inverts every single villainous trope and plays as dirty as you can get to win. But he honestly strikes me as the kind of guy to elect to tactically retreat from a conflict if he perceives that it's not in his favor.

Ulbert is probably just going to stay in his library. He really couldn't care either way. Heroes could completely take over the school and as long as they don't fuck with his books he'd treat it like any other tuesday.

I say most, because there's the exception of Mamimi, who is basically the villainous manifestation of Shonen Protagonist Syndrome, and is my personal rage-based narrative blunt-instrument. She'll "Row Row Fight The Power" so hard that she'll probably have to be nullified by some opponent student with like, a Dimensional Trap ability, and even then, she'll probably just end up breaking out of that like an arc later.

And there's also Remina, who does have that same sort of training if not greater since she comes from a warrior race, and has been conquering planets since she was biologically 7 (which was probably 150+ of our gregorian years ago.) She didn't get sent to Tudor Lestrange to learn anything new about villainy.

But as for Peppermint Dreadful and Bullette, they'll probably put up at least a good fight but end up overwhelmed in the end or shortsighted by another student of tudor.

If it comes down to it, though he rarely ever fights personally, Domineuse is also insanely good at villainy since he basically denies or inverts every single villainous trope and plays as dirty as you can get to win. But he honestly strikes me as the kind of guy to elect to tactically retreat from a conflict if he perceives that it's not in his favor.

Ulbert is probably just going to stay in his library. He really couldn't care either way. Heroes could completely take over the school and as long as they don't fuck with his books he'd treat it like any other tuesday.
Then I wonder why she was sent to Tudor Lestrange...Metallikhan came sort of against his will.

Will the other evil schools get in on the Raiding?
Like okay, When we attack a hero school, will students from other schools be joining the raid?
Perhaps. Maybe even some professional supervillains who aren't staff at TLI might join in too.
we also have to keep in mind that hero schools won't be an exact one for one. they go by the rules and because of this, they are probably altogether better fighters and smarter when it comes to things like tactics and making reads on their enemies' moves. because, i picture the hero schools to be more lawful and Booksmart where evil generally tends to be more chaotic and rebellious. i've seen a few shows that have this similar premise and the evil people are taken aback when they get their butts kicked by the hero students because there's the stereotype that good guys are pushovers and afraid of confrontation. but in actuality the hero students turn out to be douches because they are, in generally, better than the other side due to actually paying attention in school and practicing what their taught instead of doing things like ditching class and doing what bad people do.

just my thoughts
Good idea!

Oooh! Here's some of my ideas for what happens with my characters in the raids since we're talking about that.

Knott is totally going to defect to the heroes as soon as they realize it's an option, and beg them for the cure to vampirism. They'll be utterly taken aback when the heroes reassure them that being a vampire doesn't make them inherently evil.

Francis would also try to join the heroes, perhaps from the get-go, because he's wanted to enroll in a hero school but his mom wouldn't let him. I'm thinking that he'd volunteer for the first raid with the plan of asking the heroes for help, but whether TLI administration allows him to go is another story.

Clyde would be skeptical of the heroes in general, as he always was because they uphold policies that are unfair in his opinion, but he would side with them because they're preferable to the villains anytime.

Jamie would just hide when the heroes come to TLI because she knows better than to be caught in the crossfire.

Vex would be insistent on protecting Malice and not allowing her to fight even when TLI is being raided, and Malice would be having none of that.

Grace would probably torture some heroes if she managed to capture any.

Rathbone would immobilize Boomer so that he couldn't betray thon. Rath would be at a disadvantage for forgoing thon's robotics classes whether thon becomes a vampire or not since thon wouldn't have enough time to get used to it.

Jolene would be trying to work through her trauma to kick Captain Zap's ass with a squad of animals. This probably wouldn't be verry efficacious.

Steph would turn on the nearest villain she can, with all the power she can muster as whatever animal she can think of.

Sharon would do whatever she could to resume business as usual, including after the heroes take over. Thorntalon would be ever by her side.

Dr. Pennhurst wouldn't last long.

Scratchwick would be a major threat to heroes, given that he has claws and telekinesis both.

Mrs. Skinner would rely on her skills in disguise in hopes that she doesn't get nabbed for murdering her husband and making a purse out of him.

Etc.

Perhaps. Maybe even some professional supervillains who aren't staff at TLI might join in too.

Good idea!

Oooh! Here's some of my ideas for what happens with my characters in the raids since we're talking about that.

Knott is totally going to defect to the heroes as soon as they realize it's an option, and beg them for the cure to vampirism. They'll be utterly taken aback when the heroes reassure them that being a vampire doesn't make them inherently evil.

Francis would also try to join the heroes, perhaps from the get-go, because he's wanted to enroll in a hero school but his mom wouldn't let him. I'm thinking that he'd volunteer for the first raid with the plan of asking the heroes for help, but whether TLI administration allows him to go is another story.

Clyde would be skeptical of the heroes in general, as he always was because they uphold policies that are unfair in his opinion, but he would side with them because they're preferable to the villains anytime.

Jamie would just hide when the heroes come to TLI because she knows better than to be caught in the crossfire.

Vex would be insistent on protecting Malice and not allowing her to fight even when TLI is being raided, and Malice would be having none of that.

Grace would probably torture some heroes if she managed to capture any.

Rathbone would immobilize Boomer so that he couldn't betray thon. Rath would be at a disadvantage for forgoing thon's robotics classes whether thon becomes a vampire or not since thon wouldn't have enough time to get used to it.

Jolene would be trying to work through her trauma to kick Captain Zap's ass with a squad of animals. This probably wouldn't be verry efficacious.

Steph would turn on the nearest villain she can, with all the power she can muster as whatever animal she can think of.

Sharon would do whatever she could to resume business as usual, including after the heroes take over. Thorntalon would be ever by her side.

Dr. Pennhurst wouldn't last long.

Scratchwick would be a major threat to heroes, given that he has claws and telekinesis both.

Mrs. Skinner would rely on her skills in disguise in hopes that she doesn't get nabbed for murdering her husband and making a purse out of him.

Etc.
My turn!

Sectula will definitely take the opportunity to get revenge on Sato and get promoted from Expendable. Cue Rematch fight scene

Dr simian might try to retreat in his time machine when The heroes strike back.

Ochako would definitely get in on the raids because she thinks she can conquer

Yokai will try to slaughter some heroes and return to his home dimension.

Deep sea Emperor might try to murder Mamimi with his bare jaws only to get wrecked.

Seaweed infinite is definitely gonna try to fight some strong guys.

Assuming Kraken commanders Arch-enemies are there he will definitely try to get revenge. Again.

Jokesmith proves to be a Not so harmless villain.

Count Vladimir and General gruesome have outlived more heroes than you can possibly imagine.

• Dani: If able to join the attacking force, she'd try to get captured/switch sides. Anything to get home or at least to tell her parents she was alive. She doesn't want to hurt them either.
  • Miss Imani would not join in the attacking force. When TLI is attacked, she would be overtaken by Eisheth who would try to take people's faces off. It wouldn't distinguish hero from villain
  • Etta would try to look deeper into the Institute if there were either fewer teachers to defend it or if there was an attacking force. If there was an attacking force, they'd be shooting any adult villain they could see
  • Filris would simply play their instrument from inside their class room, calling souls to collect them.

If an entire raid happens, Yoko and Sato are definitely going to be two big problems for enemy raids. One specializes in being a unbreakable tank with incredible fighting prowess while the other is a mastermind.
Yoko will partner with Sato and whoever else he finds useful for the best chances of success or escape.

This sounds so fun though mwuahahaaaa XD

Edit*
Although noticing there are many motivations going on for each character. I believe the most believable motivation for Sato and Yoko respectively would be

Sato - has no morality or allegiance to TLI. He only cares about the fact he can get what he wants being an expendable. (Fighting whatever he can or surviving through the hardships.) Sato was created for the sole purpose of being a tool, a weapon for warfare or for training villains or heroes alike. His creator did not limit him so Sato has the drive to become the strongest. IF anyone can get him to switch sides or even find that the grass can be greener somewhere other than TLI he might follow through with their proposal. Sato might even be convinced to help others who don't want to be at TLI to escape.

Yoko - he is a fickle one. Yoko wouldn't throw away his motivation to ascend to godhood. He sees himself to be capable of such evolution. During a raid he would definitely pick and choose his battles and find the right people to join him. He goes to TLI to help distinguish who he can see as allies towards his goal. People he knows can get him to that motivation. (Making Sato the strongest to exist so he can aid him in taking godhood.)
If he has to play the part of allying with a different academy or school he would do it only to serve his own twisted means. He is a GREAT manipulator when he needs to be. Otherwise he's just going with the flow.

Last edited:
Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

Still alive too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back