• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, can you tell me a bit about Venjax and Toxikhan's home cartoon, in case a character in the rp has seen it?
Sure, it's called Ground Zero: Wing Squadron: 2150 A.D it ran from 1986-1988 for 2 Seasons and 41 episodes and Chronicled the struggles of the wing squadron to prevent the Evil Magnavoxes led by Venjax from Taking over the Galaxy. Toxikhan was his Second In command, A serpentine Scientist who's inventions often provided the problem of the week.

Sure, it's called Ground Zero: Wing Squadron: 2150 A.D it ran from 1986-1988 for 2 Seasons and 41 episodes and Chronicled the struggles of the wing squadron to prevent the Evil Magnavoxes led by Venjax from Taking over the Galaxy. Toxikhan was his Second In command, A serpentine Scientist who's inventions often provided the problem of the week.
So in a way, they're from both the past and the future..... I love it!

I'm going to sleep now, but I've been working on my next rp emtry. You can post if you want, but If you want to wait for me to post that's ok too.

just waiting for a time skip or next event so i can free up my other 2 characters 😭 i really like writing for the youngest but the roommate has gone missing.

Pai Chan Pai Chan is it okay if I room Toxikhan with Junko and Yuri?
Sorry for the late reply. Was in the middle of work and it got busy right after that post so I couldn’t even check my phone. If you think Toxikhan is a good fit for two adolescent witches with short fuses. And of course if that’s okay with Strix then I have nothing against having a new roomie

So...New roommate Time?
Toxikhan is Un-Roomed if that's okay.
Sorry for the late reply. Was in the middle of work and it got busy right after that post so I couldn’t even check my phone. If you think Toxikhan is a good fit for two adolescent witches with short fuses. And of course if that’s okay with Strix then I have nothing against having a new roomie
So, I think just to be certain of things, I'm going to @ everyone soon. I want to make sure that people aren't just being slow or not getting notifications or something, and get a confirmation whether people are still in this. I think it's about time for the lunch bell to ring anyway, so I'll be alerting people to the impending lunch break.

Last edited:
Also, Happy St. Patrick's day and a blessed Ramadan, and also a blessed (early) Passover to those who celebrate any of these holidays. (Best wishes also about any holidays going on right now that I missed.)

Then it’ll probably be best, if the third roommate doesn’t answer, for me to start writing for them starting at lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back