• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma sorry I couldn't respond sooner, as I've been a bit busy again, but Bulette is good to go. I think she should probably room with Sharon and Thornalon since Skinwalker's character isn't in the rp any more.

What would the stakes/prize be? I feel like that's what makes it so dangerous. Even if the prize is something kind of small. Or better yet, what if the prize every year/semester is a mystery?
Maybe the past prizes have been known, but this year it's a mystery?That way there's more interest, because players know that there have been some worthwhile prizes before instead of expecting to be cheated.

I've updated the rooming roster in the lore.

Maybe the past prizes have been known, but this year it's a mystery?That way there's more interest, because players know that there have been some worthwhile prizes before instead of expecting to be cheated.

I've updated the rooming roster in the lore.
Monti is typically calm, collected, and quite, but he *has* punched a hole through a wall over this game.

I am so sorry! I got a bit overwhelmed with how fast the rp was going. I won’t have the time to go over the past replies, but I will try and keep up to date from now on. I will write up a starter for Prem and my professor later today.

I am so sorry! I got a bit overwhelmed with how fast the rp was going. I won’t have the time to go over the past replies, but I will try and keep up to date from now on. I will write up a starter for Prem and my professor later today.
If Prem goes to her dorm within the first post, I'll be able to introduce Anna.

No problem. If you need a summary or anything, just let me know.

Maybe just like a general idea of where people are would be helpful?

Characters not mentioned here probably haven't been introduced yet, so that's why it's incomplete.

Outside
Malice, talking to Becket just outside the front door

Alice and Sharon are talking about business ventures at the edge of the woods, and Thorntalon is sitting on Sharons's shoulder in kestrel form.

Remina just exited her sky-dimming spaceship and is approaching the school.

Danielle and Mathew are approaching the school, but not on the front lawn from what I gather.

Killaever patrolling the grounds in search of students in need of "assistance"

Indoors

Francis is starting to have a panic attack in the entrance hall, doesn't know where he is yet

Igor and Vex retracing their steps to try to find where Malice went, anywhere between the dorms and the front entrance

Ginko and Stephanie are in their dorm's common area.

Junko and Yuri are in their dorm, and I think Violet is in hers as well, or at least on her way.

Luna and Maximus are on their way to their dorms too.

Choron is in his dorm.

Knott is in the residence hall's hallway. Mamimi is trying to extort them, and Monti is simultaneously discussing their rooming situation.

What if for Halloween every year, the school does a haunted house for a fundraiser. The waivers are.... Extensive.

I don't want to give away the exact situation until I post the final draft, but I gotta say that the fact that Thorntalon is a small bird at the moment probably makes my current idea for the interaction he and Sharon are having with Alice majorly comedic. Like, just picturing it makes me laugh.

Last edited:
Hey! So sorry I haven't made a reply, I've been dealing with some stuff IRL. I would've backed out of this RP, but since it's been pretty slow I think I can catch up and make a starter. Although it may take a while.

Hey! So sorry I haven't made a reply, I've been dealing with some stuff IRL. I would've backed out of this RP, but since it's been pretty slow I think I can catch up and make a starter. Although it may take a while.
I don't want to pry about the stuff, but I hope whatever it is isn't too difficult to deal with and that you can still keep up good spirits. It's ok to take your time. I've been dealing with stuff too, and I'm not sure I'd be able to keep this rp up at this time if it were going too much faster.

Oh god I didn't get anything for this until JUST now. Marceline_idue Marceline_idue thanks for posting xD it helped me get back here!
The way Prem is literally just going to stand there until Sato moves.
That or find another way around; whether that be a back entrance or window.
But no way in purgatory is Prem going to ask him to move lol :ghostl:

The way Prem is literally just going to stand there until Sato moves.
That or find another way around; whether that be a back entrance or window.
But no way in purgatory is Prem going to ask him to move lol :ghostl:
A staring contest.
Sato will do his best to win.
XD
Sato is honestly just a grumpy teddy bear.
Go ahead.
Talk to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back