• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Monti has gotten by with mostly just observing and figuring out how the social structures and hierarchy of the school work. He doesn't care about disrupting it or trying to get to the top of it, he just wants to figure out where the easiest and most comfortable place is. Anywhere he can be the least worried about having an anxiety attack. He's managed it pretty well so far.

Other character Concept, Student this time, She's a type green who's insane and thinks she's a cartoon character, but doesn't think about the consequences of how her body moves and stuff, so her slapstick tendencies and elasticity only really extend to herself and briefly to other people before consequences set in.

Her name is Bullette. She's also gonna be in another one of my RPs.

1691427515903.png

Other character Concept, Student this time, She's a type green who's insane and thinks she's a cartoon character, but doesn't think about the consequences of how her body moves and stuff, so her slapstick tendencies and elasticity only really extend to herself and briefly to other people before consequences set in.

Her name is Bullette. She's also gonna be in another one of my RPs.

View attachment 1107100
I love your art style. Love nice clean line art.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Do you agree for Anna to room with Prem? I think the three of them, (Prem, Anna, and Francis) would indeed go well together.
Sorry I’ve been busy. But I don’t think it would be bad.

Certainly an interesting combo. I imagine Prem would be friends with Anna, but maybe not attached. As long as she stays out of his way haha.

Just skimmed over the replies. I think I’m going to wait to make a post for my teacher; until they go to class or we need a staff member.
But I’m going to go ahead and make an intro for Prem.

Not the bean!!!

Fr tho, my best dog ever was a giant rat terrier aka decker terrier. I have a huge soft spot for them.

He's the one in front, and the one behind him is his best buddy, who is also a rat terrier.Screenshot_20230807-130604.png

Sweetest guy. Best friend.Screenshot_20230807-131141.pngHe made it to the ripe old age of fifteen, but sadly he passed away two years ago.

Choron:
Run Away GIF

Since remina's age is all wacky, and she comes from a completely different Galaxy, is it acceptable for this to be her first year, or how would that work?

Was in the hospital this morning so I'm going to start writing now, sorry if I'm so late.

i haven't been getting any notifications for the OOC or the Main so picture me very surprised when i decide to manually check today and find out i'm literally pages behind lol. so i have quite a bit of reading to do, then planning. then writing that'll go up soon. gonna try to put all the Main thread story stuff on my kindle so i can read while at work.

Omg there should be a class where they play this game runs in the background of it. And it gets taken *way* too seriously, because of course it does.

Hey guys, I Didn’t want to have to do this, but I don’t think I can muster anything to go with my original character vision (and don’t really want to deliver anything sub-par creatively). So I’m gonna have to drop out. Sorry.

Hey guys, I Didn’t want to have to do this, but I don’t think I can muster anything to go with my original character vision (and don’t really want to deliver anything sub-par creatively). So I’m gonna have to drop out. Sorry.
That's ok. Good luck in your other pursuits, and sorry I didn't respond earlier.

Omg there should be a class where they play this game runs in the background of it. And it gets taken *way* too seriously, because of course it does.

Omg! This feels like something that might be done to keep the Expendables and involuntary students from trusting each other enough to organize and rise up. Devious. I love it!

Omg! This feels like something that might be done to keep the Expendables and involuntary students from trusting each other enough to organize and rise up. Devious. I love it!
What would the stakes/prize be? I feel like that's what makes it so dangerous. Even if the prize is something kind of small. Or better yet, what if the prize every year/semester is a mystery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back