• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Definitely understandable!

I remember others wanting to room with other players in order to maximize interaction so I wanted to definitely reach out, just in case you also wanted to do so!

Though now I'm curious to find out how Luci may react to the pranks because part of him would definitely shrug it off while a different part of him would retaliate. Regardless it would definitely be funny
You’re right. It would be better interaction for people to get different rooms. The only one that would be tough for would be the youngest. She’s been surrounded by her sisters pretty much all her life (in terms of living situation) and would take it the hardest being without them. Not sure how classes work tho so I don’t know if they’d be separated even during school.

And Yuri could do a very good job at making people think a place is haunted. One of the ways she made money, before. Even better when she can make a person think they are the target of a haunting while she plays completely innocent. 😏

You’re right. It would be better interaction for people to get different rooms. The only one that would be tough for would be the youngest. She’s been surrounded by her sisters pretty much all her life (in terms of living situation) and would take it the hardest being without them. Not sure how classes work tho so I don’t know if they’d be separated even during school.

And Yuri could do a very good job at making people think a place is haunted. One of the ways she made money, before. Even better when she can make a person think they are the target of a haunting while she plays completely innocent. 😏
There can be up to four students to a room, so if you want they could still room together and be put with a fourth roommate. They can also be semi-separated, with two in one room and the other elsewhere. Or they could still all be in separate rooms if you want.

There can be up to four students to a room, so if you want they could still room together and be put with a fourth roommate. They can also be semi-separated, with two in one room and the other elsewhere. Or they could still all be in separate rooms if you want.
Violet and Yuri would be the ones okay with being separate as long as they are able to see each other during the day. But Junko (the youngest) would likely need at least one of them in her room with her. If the three of them are together, even better, for them but I don’t want to smother whoever that fourth is.

So having two in a room whether that be four person or three person room would be ideal. At least for Junko.

Violet and Yuri would be the ones okay with being separate as long as they are able to see each other during the day. But Junko (the youngest) would likely need at least one of them in her room with her. If the three of them are together, even better, for them but I don’t want to smother whoever that fourth is.

So having two in a room whether that be four person or three person room would be ideal. At least for Junko.
So for the partial separation, which sisters would be best to room together?

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma skinwalker skinwalker Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Pai Chan Pai Chan rakshasa rakshasa Webs Elk Webs Elk Sunfall27 Sunfall27 Lost Echo Lost Echo SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum

This is the proposed rooming roster, and if nobody has any edits they want me to make, then I think we can start tomorrow. Again, sorry I've been so absent lately.

Vex - Mamimi
Knott - Alice
Rathbone & Boomer - Danielle
Francis - Mathew
Prem - Fenris
Astra & July - Ruthie
Luna - Malice
Maximus - Finbar
Igor - Choron
Junko - Yuri - Lucius
Violet - Jolene
Robin - Sharon & Thorntalon
Beckett - Blaze

Last edited:
Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma rakshasa rakshasa Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Pai Chan Pai Chan skinwalker skinwalker SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Sunfall27 Sunfall27 Lost Echo Lost Echo Webs Elk Webs Elk

The main is up! I have opening posts on the way, but everyone's free to make their own posts even before I do.

🤔 There are so many.... Still going through everybody, but he'd get along well with any "consumers" who don't particularly want to be or any involuntary students. Involuntary students in particular could lead to some funny interaction seeing how extreme and monstrous he is in appearance.

I misunderstood one minor part of the character sheet that I'll fix real quick. He was (probably) born human.

🤔 There are so many.... Still going through everybody, but he'd get along well with any "consumers" who don't particularly want to be or any involuntary students. Involuntary students in particular could lead to some funny interaction seeing how extreme and monstrous he is in appearance.

I misunderstood one minor part of the character sheet that I'll fix real quick. He was (probably) born human.
I think Knott might be a good fit, if you and Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma also agree on him rooming with Alice.

I'm down with that
Yeah I'd be into that.

Alice doesn't judge people by their looks. She judges people by the content of their taste profile. She'll probably be pretty kind and outgoing in spite of his appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back