• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange institute - Refurbished - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Violet Tanukana
DALL·E 2023-10-29 08.08.49 - Photo of a dormitory living room setting, primarily empty, with a...pngViolet sat forward as she listened in on Jolene's tale. With every word her roommate spoke, she became more interesting. She wondered if the other two sisters have heard about this. Maybe there was something to having a smart phone. Because being able to find out about, pretty much anything, at a moment's notice and have all that knowledge at your fingertips must be convenient.

"Sounds like something out of a fairytale. Evil stepmother and all." Violet said. "So, you are royalty by adoption, then. Not by blood? Hence the 'allegedly, I'm guessing. Does the queen know she has your biological mother locked away?" Violet asked. To say she was intrigued would be an understatement. This was all too much like the books Violet read when she was younger.

"So what exactly brings you out here?" Violet prodded. "To this school? For me, it's to see if it offers anything more to perfect my craft while helping my younger sisters get theirs more under control."

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Jolene

Mask Walks Into The School Building
"This Place Kinda Looks Boring"

Bullette Holes (Response to Rathbone Diggs & Boomer Diggs StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )
Of course you can. At least my services would be appreciated by somebody.
The Girl giggled, hopping up onto the back of Boomer's body. "Wow! I've nevah gotten ta' ride a pony before!" She says, her accent ever present to an almost cartoonish degree. She Didn't seem to mind that Rathbone had already turned her down, instead deferring to Boomer's message. "How does it generally work? Do I have ta' hold on to something special?" She asks, looking to Rathbone as if thon had ridden boomer before, she tilted her head.

The girl was maybe not so surprisingly, pretty light, she was made out of cartoon-matter after-all. She probably didn't think to make herself very heavy so she just wasn't.

𝐘𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐈𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

A nightmare follows you to the very depths of your being. It is your fear personified, your greatest weaknesses laid bare. You cannot hope to escape your own prison. A prison forged by corrupted dreams. One day, the world shall be cast in an eternal nightmare-one that cannot be stopped. One that tears reality asunder. Yoko Igami: His deepest desires, and greatest motivation- To usurp the one who controls all of existence- and become God. How will he get there? Perhaps you will see...

A gentle waft of black smokey aura materialized; at first a leg appeared, then a body, and finally a head all formed within a second. The black wisps had all converged together to become a young man of lanky stature. The young man's appearance was similar to chiseled marble: pale in color, smooth of texture. One sclera doused in eternal black, the iris glowed a deep crimson. His right eye was the only nod to his true nature: A Nightmare Demon- A Demon capable of putting people under the sweet spell of slumber, and torture them in their very sleep. What could be done in the dream, could then be replicated in reality..
Iga was sauntering around the grounds. His arrival was expected to be sure but no need to roll out the red carpet for little ole' him. He wanted to see how Sato was holding up for the first day. He noticed the scene playing out ahead. His presence masked, he smiled at Sato's gesture to the smaller one before him. "I suppose we all can learn new tricks..." Iga mused with a light chuckle. Kindness from Sato was the rarest form of ackowledgement.

Black leather shoes clack against the ground, Iga's gait was methodical and of a luxurious sort. His walk would slow until he came to a full stop in front of the very door of his new dorm. A shared one, at that. Iga had requested to be roomed with others, for the past few years Iga had always chosen a private dorm. Boredom was a prominent theme in that private dorm of his... This year, he would seek out the unusual and unruly. Iga wished to see the motivations of other students this year; and consider each and every one of them with interest. His hand twisted the knob, and opened the door.

It was like watching the slender man himself slowly creep into your room, as Iga's unsettling smile presented itself to both Violet and Jolene. "Hello, you two must be my room mates. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Iga's voice was like a lullaby; smooth and reassuring in its presentation. Though deep down there was a darkness in that voice that reverberated through the chords of his speech.

"I'm very excited to be rooming with you." His smile became more gentle, and less unsettling as he gave the two ladies a gentleman's bow.

Interactions: Pai Chan Pai Chan StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
(Iga is a man of taste and one for dramatic flair, you'd expect this to be playing if he ever had an entrance theme song. XD)

Faunus Bathory
(Open for interaction!)

Having nowhere to go but his stupid home, Faunus had taken summer classes at the institute. By now, he had finished moving his stuff from one dorm to the other, and decided to take a walk through the school's halls.

Astra Stiles
Marceline_idue Marceline_idue

Astra woke up still feeling as though she could sleep longer, but the memory of the interrupted carriage ride was somehow still in her head. She wasn't sure that it was real until she sat up and noticed the fact that she was in the back of a windowless truck, among sacks of potatoes and also what appeared to be her sister. Before Astra could process the situation further, he van came to a stop, causing her to fall backwards against the potato sacks behind her with a gasp.

Jolene Wildwood

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Pai Chan Pai Chan

"Actually, it's the other way around." Corrected Jolene. She wasn't indignant, but she wanted to make certain to give Fiadh the credit she deserved. "I know Queen Hilda might be my bioligical mom, but sharing a little DNA isn't the same as raising me. As far as I'm concerned, my real mom doesn't have to be the one who gave birth to me."

"As for why I'm here, well, I've been going here since last year. I've been hoping to get into politics, like I said, to try and improve villain rights in this country. Figured I'd learn a few dirty tricks, and such. I just didn't think I'd be tangled with foreign affairs so soon, let alone..." Jolene's train of thought was interrupted by an unsettling aura as a newcomer entered the room.
"Hello," She greeted, "I guess we are if you're Yoko Igami."

Finbar Cody
& Stephanie Rain
Lost Echo Lost Echo

"Uh, my head is usually like this." Finbar was used to this sort of thing, particularly with the tourists who'd visit who weren't in the know about how such a creature worked, or even that they were more than an urban legend. "It's-" His grip on it tightened as he found that the strange girl grabbed his sleeve and pulled sharply.

"You've gotta get out of here." Stephanie said firmly, still pulling his sleeve. "You don't understand! You need to stay away from all of the teachers here or there'll be trouble. I'll explain later, but you've got to get out of here!"

Rathbone Diggs & Boomer Diggs
Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma

"I think you just balance your posture. It's been a while since I've ridden a horse, but I don't think there's much more to it than that. Of course, Boomer here is a tad mercurial. He's never bucked before or anything, but he did lock us out of the house once, back when he was connected to our security system."

Boomer had no more commentary for the time being, instead following Rathbone as thon continued to approach the buildinng, each with a determined gait.

So dramatic Ms. Rain.” Filris purred, enjoying her fear. While the Expendable's lack of fear was new, and therefore interesting, there was something truly entertaining about the fear. “Trouble. You’re making trouble already. You know I take care of what’s mine. Always. Well, you would if you would just join my experiments.” For a shapeshifter’s soul was malleable. And they were curious how much they could shape it.

"The Dullahan is a musician. He belongs here."

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Bullette Holes (Response to Rathbone Diggs & Boomer Diggs StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

"I think you just balance your posture. It's been a while since I've ridden a horse, but I don't think there's much more to it than that. Of course, Boomer here is a tad mercurial. He's never bucked before or anything, but he did lock us out of the house once, back when he was connected to our security system."

"Fuhah! Who puts their pony in control of their home security?!"Bullette laughs, though even her laughing is wet with a sense of a vindictive, yet cartoonishly evil presence. "Your family must be pretty funny, mistah!" She tells Thon.

"So, where's ya from?" She asks. "I came outta a video tape, what about you?" she asks Rathbone. That being said, something as unreasonable as coming out of a video tape automatically made sense whenever she said it and probably explained why she looked the way she did.

Astra Stiles

Astra woke up still feeling as though she could sleep longer, but the memory of the interrupted carriage ride was somehow still in her head. She wasn't sure that it was real until she sat up and noticed the fact that she was in the back of a windowless truck, among sacks of potatoes and also what appeared to be her sister. Before Astra could process the situation further, he van came to a stop, causing her to fall backwards against the potato sacks behind her with a gasp.
July Stiles
Interactions - Astra Stiles ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

The last Julie could remember was the roaming hills outside the carriage. Her head pressed up against the glass; it was a long ride and she was beginning to get exhausted. Soon her eyelids grew too heavy to stay open, and she fell asleep. It was nothing unusual for her; she often slept during these rides. It was when she woke up and saw that her sister Astra asleep that she began to panic. Usually Astra would stay awake in anticipation of arriving at Wulfic academy. July sprung up and noticed her whereabouts, the back of what appeared to be a farmers van. She didn't take too long to think it over, she just clung to her sister and cried out. "Asssstrraaaaaaaaa!!!" As she whined she could feel the tears in her eyes she was afraid. "Where are weeeee~!!!" At her last word she fell backwards in time with the truck stopping; her sister and her falling backwards into some vegetables.

Kendi Paris "Prem" Karlek

Prem was understandably intimidated by the large lurking figure in front of him. Unless so provoked, he never did that well with confrontation; it was something that he was told he needed to "work" on. Of course, Prem never saw the harm in his actions and pretty much ignored all advice about this. Now though, with eyes as these staring down upon him and chilling him to the core, he could see the wisdom of such advice. As his words stumbled out of his mouth he could feel the judgement of the dark figure before him. Sure they had faced such judgement before but this felt different. Prem had no one on their side to lean to, no one to help them, none to defend him. He was alone. For the first time in his life he felt weak and so afraid. Their body shivered, but not from the cold of the windy autumn.

A gravely voice pulled Prem back from his thoughts, they perked up and accidently met his eyes. Prem panicked and took a half step back quickly looking elsewhere. His words were so harsh and Prem couldn't stand it; they couldn't control the tears that started to well up inside of their eyes. There was no point in crying, it wouldn't change anything, but they couldn't help it. This was all to much to quickly. They just wanted to go home.

They were so wrapped up in trying to keep their tears at bay. There was no way that Prem would let this guy see them cry; he already saw them as weak, he didn't need more fuel. Still they couldn't help it as a tear fell down their cheek. Prem's hands wrapped tighter around their bag as their whole body shivered. The white surrounded their hands as the pressure forced the blood from his hands. Prem let out a little scream as they felt something wrap around their shoulders. Prem's form sank down into the fabric; it was so big on them it was comical. Prem could feel the warmth of the jacket fill their body; it was a very comforting sensation. They had only felt like this once before when their parents hugged them. Prem couldn't help as his eyes drifted upward to the lone figure in front of them; his voice sounded out in a strange sensation. Prem gave him a small appreciative smile. They couldn't help as the tears in their eyes fell, but they weren't so much scared anymore. It was funny how such a small gesture could provide such comfort and shift fear to admiration. His words touched Prem like a stamp on a paper; it felt like Prem had to earn this. His smile turned from a small thing to a side determined smirk.

Relationship gained +10
Current score: 10
90 points till *******

Prem gave a sort of finalized sigh and broke the eye contact as he moved. Now that the strange interaction had come to an end Prem felt the need to escape. They practically ran as they started moving forward; their hand slightly releasing the handle on their bag. Right now they just wanted to hide in their dorm; sink under the covers and disappear. That is of course, after they find where their dorm is. Prem stopped full force and almost tripped in their haste. They had no idea where they were going. He looked around in a bit of confusion; he didn't even know where he was right now. Uh oh. They were lost. How did they get here again? What turns did they take? Prem sighed in defeat and looked around to see if there was someone to help them.

Interaction:

Sato Sukuna - Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

OPEN

Violet Tanukana
DALL·E 2024-02-07 18.49.46 - In a shadowy basement, the atmosphere is charged with occult ener...pngViolet nodded as Jolene's series of events began to make more sense and, in a surprising way, felt relatable. Perhaps they weren't as different as she initially thought, apart from their differing interests in politics. Yet, it was understandable why Jolene pursued it; it was a significant part of her life. Violet would be dishonest if she denied a curiosity about "villains rights." Back in their hometown, they lacked many rights, likely due to the stigma associated with being a villain. So, Violet, Yuri, and Junko spent much of their time in hiding, especially when freedom meant escaping the orphanage facility, which presented its own set of challenges.

The sound of the dorm door opening caught Violet's attention once more. A man, or something resembling one, entered, dressed in a clean suit and wearing a wide smile—something Violet had grown wary of from past experiences. This type of person rarely shared much in common with her and her sisters, but he made a polite entrance, even offering a bow, which was unfamiliar to Violet. People like him often regarded Violet and her kind as sewer rats or even worse, but the witch struggled to recall all the creative names they had been called.

"I'm Violet Tanukana," she introduced herself after Jolene spoke. "And this is Jolene..." Violet's voice trailed off as she realized she didn't know her roommate's last name.

"Your room is the last open one," Violet gestured towards the only unoccupied room. The information seemed straightforward, but Violet couldn't help slipping into her "older sister" mode, feeling the need to overexplain and ensure there was no room for confusion or misguidance, much like she did with her younger siblings.

"Now that the three of us are finally here, I suppose we can have proper introductions," Violet said. "We'll be sharing this space and likely interacting often, so we might as well not be strangers. I'll start first. I'm Violet Tanukana. I came here with two younger siblings who you'll likely see from time to time popping in and out of our dorm. We're Trinity Witches, here to further our craft and delve into the dark arts in any way possible, to start. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Jolene | Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Yoko

Last edited:
𝐘𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐈𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

"Lie awake and sift through the sands of your dreams, I remain the tormentor of your escape from reality."

Iga offered a gentle nod to each of the two members of the room before him. His one black eye would slowly creep along towards whoever spoke- as if it were scanning the person. Introductions were finished, and Iga gave a satisfying clap of excitement. His wide smile seemed to shiver in excitement, the corners of his lips twitching as he listened to Violet's motivations: her dearest dreams.
Uncontained joy released from Iga's throat- when given sound it was similar to a whining "eeee" sound, but now reverberating through his vocal chords. His white hair seemed to act on its own as it puffed upwards and outwards, expanding alongside his excited noise. Slowly did his hair fall back into place as he spoke.

"A wonderful dream, truly something to look forward to for the future no doubt. I know a bit of dark magic myself" Iga huffed like he was trying to chuckle. "Violet I hope your motivations take you and your sisters to new heights."
His long arm drew away from his side and extended outward to her in the form of a handshake. His motions seemed slow and eerie. Like he was coated in molasses from head to toe.

"As you know, my name is Yoko Igami. There's not so much you need to know about me save for I will be here if you need me. I've often been the owner of my own room: but this year I....desired a change in scenery. Do not fret, I will and have always picked up after myself. Other than that...."

Iga pondered on what he could give to the two ladies in front of him as trivia. His nature was of no importance, and neither was his motivations to them. He decided on one random fact for them to mull over.
"I like to eat crepes"

Iga seemed proud of himself when he said that. Both arms had extended out towards the two ladies now, offering handshakes to each of them.

Interactions: Pai Chan Pai Chan StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡

"At times I will walk through the forest at night.Though I wish to hear its numerous sounds: silence always follows me. Prey fear the predator, and life stops all at once when a threat makes its presence known." - Sato Sukuna.

Sato watched as Prem drew away from him. Sato felt the cold breeze ripple across his skin and gave it no satisfaction of annoying him. Sato only offered a grunt of disgust with it. "That little rabbit..." Sato narrowed his eyes in rememberance of Prem's tears falling. Why would they cry? Were they so intimidated by Sato's presence? Sato crossed his arms in thought. Perhaps he had to watch over the little rabbit- ensure they grow big and strong. What if another fool takes the rabbit under their wing? Begins to shove their pathetic drivel down its throat and gorge it on false realities? There remained one truth in this world.
The strong control.
The weak follow.
Sato grumbled to himself.. Perhaps this was what Sato needed to do now. Become a shepard of this little rabbit and lead it towards greener pastures. By choice...of course. Sato took his step forward and made his mind. IF the rabbit followed, it was by their choice alone. He quickly side-stepped Prem as he moved forward, sliding in front of the helpless student. With a sigh, Sato looked back towards Prem.
"If you don't know where to go. Ask.. Or Follow. " Sato said, while his tone wasn't very kind- his eyes presented a helpful aura about them. Sato believed his words were straightforward..Though what he really meant to say was "I can help you if you want."

Interaction: (mentions) Marceline_idue Marceline_idue - Prem Karlek
(Current Appearance)
7d3d97a0658fd2f98241f14aa290a0c6.jpg

Jamie Dun
Lost Echo Lost Echo (Eta Williams)

Jamie wandered the Campus, knowing ey weren't in Australia, but unsure of just where ey were. Eir unease was apparent, and soon the distant sound of a rifle getting closer signaled that the deserted parts ey had seen so far had some type of person around.
"Hello?" She called out, not too loudly, but just loudly enough to possibly be heard. She wasn't keen on getting closer, lest she be in the way of the gunfire.

Astra Stiles

"I-I-Ihave no idea." Astra stammered, her adrenaline beginning to override the anesthetic.
Voices could be heard from the front seat, barely intelligible beyond having a snappy tone from both speakers. Soon, doors slammed open and shut. Two women appeared as the doors opened before the two sisters.
"Well, you're here," the taller one said grufflly.

"Where, exactly?" Astra demanded, standing between July and the the two women. She opened her wings, which were sore from falling against the potatoes, and flinched a bit.
"Tudor Lestrange Institute." The shorter woman answered. "If you're interested, your luggage is behind you."

"What‽"Snapped, Astra, unable to believe her ears. What an outrage it was that she and her sister were at the wrong school! It wasn't a surprise to her though; It was unlike the Tudor Lestrange institute or anyone there not to be underhanded. She came from the crowd of evil who had better standards, in her opinion and their own.

Rathbone Diggs
& Boomer Diggs

"Well he used to our butler back when he was an android," Rathbone explained, "He wouldn't be a pony right now if he didn't decide to go haywire on us."
Rathbone ignored the push notification and the sound of Boomer printing another presumably angry line on the tickertape, and instead considered the semantics of calling him a pony. Margaret and other authorities and professionals in the field usually called a robot in such a shape a quadbot, a hexbot if it had six legs instead of four, or another term in the same style. Of course, such robots weren't usually as antropomorphic in mentation as Boomer, and mostly weren't sentient at all.
It almost made more sense to call him a pony. Like the animal, he wasn't usually piloted by external forces. Rathbone figured that the times Boomer had been remotely immobilized didn't count any more as external control than tying up or anesthetizing an animal. It just wasn't the same as operating a non-sentient robot.

"We're from Alberta, not far from where it borders with BC. I actually went to Victor Prep last year, but they haven't got any magic in the curriculum so I came here. I plan to become the world's next vampire overlord. What brings you here?"

Jolene Wildwood

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Pai Chan Pai Chan

Jolene yawned at the end of having zoned out. She couldn't stay awake longer, and could hardly wait to be able to sleep in a proper bed. The entire trip to TLI had her sleeping on the ground with her backpack as a pillow.
"Welp, I think I'm gonna take a little nap if neither of you two mind." She got up from the couch and made her way to the room she guessed was hers, and upon entering slid off her backpack and dropped it on the floor. She rested her banjo against it and closed the door. Without even bothering to change her clothing, she plopped into the bed and wrapped herself in the school-issued blanket.

Finbar Cody & Stephanie Rain
Lost Echo Lost Echo

"Nobody belongs in a place like this." Stephanie firmly stated, her tone grave as she addressed Finbar "If you belonged here..... They kidnap a lot of their students. You're one they kidnapped, right? They brought you here against your will?"

Finbar turned to face her, thinking a little bit before he answered.

"It sure explains why I'm here."

"Why would they need to kidnap you if you belonged here?" Stephanie turned her gaze to Filris, as though challenging them to give a straight answer. Most teachers here were hard pressed to address that particular question directly.

The fear came back to Finbar. Momentarily, he had forgotten how he got here, if one could say he knew in the first place.

Violet Tanukana
DALL·E 2023-10-29 08.08.49 - Photo of a dormitory living room setting, primarily empty, with a...png
Violet would definitely be lying to herself if she claimed Yoko didn't make her feel on edge. There was being polite, and then there was being creepy. Violet already despised compliments, especially from strangers, a trait she shared with Junko, her youngest sister. This overenthusiastic behavior was something that would take her a while to get used to. She wondered if Iga was always like this or if it was just a facade he put on.

Just like the other Suits.

They often gave empty compliments upon first meeting to conceal their true intentions, to divert attention from the daggers they concealed behind their backs.

Even as he extended his arms towards Violet and Jolene, she could feel her senses go on edge. His words seemed drowned out, and the world came to a crawl as Violet continued to glare at the man. He was definitely not human despite his appearance, yet his aura was very familiar. Violet was certain one of her sisters had held a similar energy before. He was telling the truth about dabbling in Dark Magic; it left a film on a person that was hard to get rid of, like the residue of cigarette smoke from a cheap brand. You could practically smell the lingering energy, but this one felt much purer, unaltered compared to what Violet could recall.

Jolene's announcement of her exit resumed the world back to its regular pace. Just as Jolene had done, Violet ignored the outstretched hand and made her way back to the chair opposite the couch and coffee table.

"Sorry," Violet said as she sat down, pulling her legs into the chair as was her usual sitting position. "I'm not keen on touching others. I hope you understand."

"So, what are you, exactly? I'm a witch, but I can't quite pin down what you are. And you don't need to act so formal. I'd much rather a person be themselves."

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Jolene Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Yoko

Filris laughed, truly amused. “You make it sound as if I hadn’t already told the Dullahan he was an Expendable.” They stepped back, knowing if the boy was truly a musician, the urge to play would call to him again. “You speak as if I kidnapped him. You know that is a different department. He came to my room on his own free will. Didn’t you Dullahan?

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Stephanie and FInbar)

It was in between shots Etta thought she heard a voice. It wasn’t safe to ignore these kids. They were violent and even with the rule of no harm to teachers: they were willing to break it. So, prepared for anything, the teacher spun around aiming the gun at the newcomer.

It looked like a girl, but Etta personally knew that designation could be flexible. They kept the gun aimed, asking briskly, “Who are you?

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Jamie)

Open for Interaction!

Metallikhan
The Nemesis arrived, while not as intimidatingly Large as the other alien warship that had dropped off the one dubbed Lady hellstar, it was still huge in its own right. For reference, here's what it looks like.
71FiFBg9EaL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
Everybody got that? Good, now a ramp appeared from the Nemesis's door, complete with Railings, and a single individual walked down the ramp.

This was Metallikhan, leader of the Mechatrons, a faction of mechanical robots Seeking power and universal domination, A Yellow M adorned the Tyrants Forehead and two Fins which passed for ears adorned his heads side, for some reason he had clearly defined Muscles despite clearly being Entirely mechanical in Nature, and he had what could pass for a tiny loincloth for no discernible reason. I think it's a loincloth anyway. And a Space Backpack. As soon as he exited the ramp, the Gunmetal gray robot began to speak.

"Attention Meatbags of the Tudor Lestrange Academy for Evil! I am Metallikhan! Leader of the Mechatron army! Soon to be Emperor of Your world and Planet Robotron!"

Only to find that the campus was Empty of students before he could continue his Speech

"
...Sound Alarm!" Metallikhan spoke into a communicator

"What is thy bidding Lord Metallikhan?" A deep robotic voice spoke back.

"Where is everybody? Is it possible that I arrived late?" The machine tyrant asked his most trusted Henchman who will not appear in person.

"Our Scanners detect lifeforms inside the Institute sir. We appear to have arrived late as you feared." Sound Alarm responded

"Too Bad it appears the Mighty Metallikhan isn't as punctual as he used to be." A high pitched screechy mechanical voice gloated on the other end of the communicator "I, Sonicstar nominate myself as a Candidate for new leader!"

"Silence Sonicstar, I will not tolerate yet another of Your laughably pathetic Under planned attempts of Usurpation. Sound Alarm! You will take care of things while I'm gone, You hear me?"

"As you Command, Metallikhan." The aforementioned minion responded. "Preparing for takeoff now. Sound alarm, out." The ramp disappeared and the ship took off.

"An entire Terran orbital cycle surrounded by Puny Meatbags...I already loathe it here on this Filthy Orb." Metallikhan said before reluctantly entering the school

Venjax, Scourge of justice, Galactic Conqueror! (The titles are Mandatory when I post these headers)

Venjax, Scourge of Justice, Galactic Conqueror, was Annoyed.

when the Fictional Tyrant had finally arrived to Tudor Lestrange it was already bad enough that his Chief minion Toxikhan was being an Annoying Idiot as usual and that he was late. But then he saw a Purple space warship touch down and Drop off a potential Rival for his world domination plans. That was truly annoying.

"Hey boss! Is this the place that's gonna teach us how to be the baddest in the universe?" A High pitched Serpentine voice announced. It's owner carrying a comical amount of luggage. "And where are the others?"

"Tudor Lestrange academy." Venjax read the sign. "Yes you Serpent Simpleton! We're here! And I told you! I had to send Typhoonoid and Jade to other evil Schools because they didn't have enough room here, Remember?"

"Oh yeah you did mention that boss, whoops." Toxikhan Admitted

"Euughhh, Just bring my Luggage to My Dorm room. Now if you'll excuse me, I have classes to get to." Venjax said as he went to pick up his Schedule At the Student Check in.

"Wait boss! I HAVE CLASSES TOOOAHHHH!" Toxikhan was interrupted by all the luggage he had falling on him. "Darn. That smarts."

Last edited:
Jamie Dun
Lost Echo Lost Echo

Jamie's eyes widened as the gun was pointed at her, and she stopped her approach hastily. They weren't expecting that. Slowly raising their hands in the air, they spoke more softly this time around, but still enough to be audible from the distance.
"I don't mean any harm. Can you tell me what place this is? I don't know how I got here." In the back of eir mind, ey begged whatever cosmic forces that would listen that this was just a misunderstanding.

Faunus Bathory
Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef

Now deciding to end his stroll, he circled back to his dorm. If his roommate wasn't there after a few minutes, then he'd go back to wandering the campus for another hour, but he had a hunch that his roommate was already there.
Opening the door, there was not a sign of anyone having been there but himself the hour prior, but he'd wait and see. Sitting down on an armchair in the common area, near the end table where he had left his latest whittling project, a half-finished eagle of about six-inch wingspan. Un-pocketing and unfolding one of his knives, he got back to work at carving it into definition.

Lost Echo Lost Echo

"I mean, I guess I did." Finbar shrugged, but the look of frustration and horror on Stephanie's face told him to reconsider the bad vibes he was getting to begin with. Maybe they were right, but he reasoned again if the experiments were strictly musical in nature, there would be nothing to worry about.

Stephanie, meanwhile, had even more concern now that she heard that Finbar was at least possibly a fellow Expendable.

"Already? You know what they mean by 'Expendable,' right? You know what kind of place this is?"

"A laboratory?" Finbar guessed. He was unsure just how dangerous this 'laboratory' in particular was. On one hand, the talk of souls was worrisome. On the other hand, he might actually be back to playing his old instrument or something like it.

"A laboratory, yes, but also a training center for the future worst of the worst to learn how to kill, maim, and destroy." Stephanie was shaking from the memories now, her eyes beginning to tear up. "I've watched the most despicable things happen to people here. Even to people who went along with the evil of this place, who thought that they could wait it out, that it wouldn't be so bad. But bad is the entire point. You've heard of the Evil Movement, right? This is one of their schools."

Jamie Dun
Lost Echo Lost Echo

Jamie's eyes widened as the gun was pointed at her, and she stopped her approach hastily. They weren't expecting that. Slowly raising their hands in the air, they spoke more softly this time around, but still enough to be audible from the distance.
"I don't mean any harm. Can you tell me what place this is? I don't know how I got here." In the back of eir mind, ey begged whatever cosmic forces that would listen that this was just a misunderstanding.

Faunus Bathory

Now deciding to end his stroll, he circled back to his dorm. If his roommate wasn't there after a few minutes, then he'd go back to wandering the campus for another hour, but he had a hunch that his roommate was already there.
Opening the door, there was not a sign of anyone having been there but himself the hour prior, but he'd wait and see. Sitting down on an armchair in the common area, near the end table where he had left his latest whittling project, a half-finished eagle of about six-inch wingspan. Un-pocketing and unfolding one of his knives, he got back to work at carving it into definition.

Lost Echo Lost Echo

"I mean, I guess I did." Finbar shrugged, but the look of frustration and horror on Stephanie's face told him to reconsider the bad vibes he was getting to begin with. Maybe they were right, but he reasoned again if the experiments were strictly musical in nature, there would be nothing to worry about.

Stephanie, meanwhile, had even more concern now that she heard that Finbar was at least possibly a fellow Expendable.

"Already? You know what they mean by 'Expendable,' right? You know what kind of place this is?"

"A laboratory?" Finbar guessed. He was unsure just how dangerous this 'laboratory' in particular was. On one hand, the talk of souls was worrisome. On the other hand, he might actually be back to playing his old instrument or something like it.

"A laboratory, yes, but also a training center for the future worst of the worst to learn how to kill, maim, and destroy." Stephanie was shaking from the memories now, her eyes beginning to tear up. "I've watched the most despicable things happen to people here. Even to people who went along with the evil of this place, who thought that they could wait it out, that it wouldn't be so bad. But bad is the entire point. You've heard of the Evil Movement, right? This is one of their schools."
Metallikhan
Faunus began to hear Metallic Footsteps heading towards him and his dorm. When he looked in the direction where he heard them coming from, he could see a sight best described as Something out of a Sci-fi Cartoon from the 60's. A Mechanical Man with Fins for ears, Eyes that glowed Red and a Futuristic backpack with an Antenna sticking out of it.

"You! Organic!" Metallikhan pointed to faunus "I demand the location of the Faunus Meatbag, We're apparently to be..." The next word metallikhan said as though he was not used to the idea "...Roommates. for one Terran Orbit."

"Well he used to our butler back when he was an android," Rathbone explained, "He wouldn't be a pony right now if he didn't decide to go haywire on us."
Rathbone ignored the push notification and the sound of Boomer printing another presumably angry line on the tickertape, and instead considered the semantics of calling him a pony. Margaret and other authorities and professionals in the field usually called a robot in such a shape a quadbot, a hexbot if it had six legs instead of four, or another term in the same style. Of course, such robots weren't usually as antropomorphic in mentation as Boomer, and mostly weren't sentient at all.
It almost made more sense to call him a pony. Like the animal, he wasn't usually piloted by external forces. Rathbone figured that the times Boomer had been remotely immobilized didn't count any more as external control than tying up or anesthetizing an animal. It just wasn't the same as operating a non-sentient robot.
"Fuhah! Talk about having no mouth! You turned your butler into a pony 'cause he rebelled against you! That's horrific!" She laughed herself silly. "I'll have to keep that sort of thing in mind so that I can use it on someone else!"
"We're from Alberta, not far from where it borders with BC. I actually went to Victor Prep last year, but they haven't got any magic in the curriculum so I came here. I plan to become the world's next vampire overlord. What brings you here?"
"I have a vested interest in evil! I don't know why I fell outta the video tape, but I'm here now! So I might as well get a good education! Then I oughta paint the town red! And by town, I mean it's gonna be me vs the world, toots!" She says. "Or somethin' like that! Truth be told is, I don't know why I'm here, other than I'm evil, and I ain't a native."

Bullette shrugged, sticking her tongue out. "Killin's indiscriminate for me. I do it if I feel like it, and I feel like it a lot. That's the kind o' evil i've got goin'. But it's just as good as any other type o' evil. So the better question is why shouldn't i be here?"

Faunus Bathory
At the sound of the footsteps and opening door, Faunus paused his whittling and turned to see the peculiarly muscular robot, presumably Metalikhan. He tilted his head a bit to the side as he listened
"Uh.... Meatbag? I'm Faunus Bathory." Faunus folded his pocketknife, put the slightly more detailed wooden eagle back on the end table, and stood. Little shavings of wood fell out of his lap onto the floor, which he didn't yet bother to pick up.
"I'm assuming you're Metalikhan. Fine to meet you." He hoped the drollery of his next sentence wouldn't be lost. "Sorry I'm made out of meat."

Rathbone Diggs & Boomer Diggs

Rathbone decided against correcting Bullete's assumption that Rath turned Boomer into a "pony" singlehandedly. Technically thon only helped, and the main orchestrator of the plan was none other than Rath's big sister. It was, however, Rathbone's idea. Otherwise, Boomer would have been deleted entirely.

"Go right ahead if the occasion arises." Rathbone encouraged, flattered that Thon's idea might find some use.

Boomer continued his trek until the group finally reached a door, where he stopped just outside the range of the door's opening. Rathbone opened the door, and they continued.

"I suppose any reason to be here is sufficient. Here beats Victor Prep, or The Shrike's Nest." That of course, was a monicker for Sin City School of Sinister Strivings, TLI's main rival since both schools opened.

Venjax, Scourge of Justice! Galactic Conqueror!
Venjax had finally arrived to his dorm room after checking in to start the new school year. So far, he liked the place, it's exterior looked Very evil, the same Description applied for its interior which Venjax Appreciated, Unfortunately Toxikhan appeared to be late with the Luggage but that was Practically a Minor setback which wasn't nearly as Annoying as a Major Setback which Venjax had learned the hard way in his native dimension thanks to the Accursed "Wing Squadron" even now he cursed their name long after that Sorceress had summoned him from his world

"Ah, now let's see who my roommate is...." He looked at the paper which had his dorm room information on it "Who is this Jamie dun? Hopefully whoever this is, they're Another fearsome villain like I! Venjax! Scourge of Justice! Galactic Conqueror!"

Open for interaction!

Sectula, Conqueror of Worlds!
Sectula wasn't feeling particularly excited for a new school year.

The fact that she sounded like an Raspy evil old human lady whenever she spoke nowadays was already bad enough, Her status as an Expendable? Oh she hated that, sure having a target on your back was good if you wanted a fight, but for Everything else like her status at school? That was a bad thing she intended to fight, hopefully if she succeeded she assured herself, maybe she could get her villain status that she had last year back, that seemed like a good plan.

"Ah, now to find my dorm, if I even have one...Which I better have!"

Open for Interaction

Sir Simian! Self proclaimed Master of time!
Meanwhile In the Faculty parking lot, all was seemingly quiet, barely a sound could be heard. Everything seemed peaceful.

suddenly In the Parking space reserved for Sir Simian lightning began to strike the space and a Sphere of blue energy with lightning crackling out of it appeared
. When it disappeared a chimpanzee in Futuristic clothing with what looked like a turban on his head was in its place,

"Yes! I have finally arrived to my job! I am here at my place of work! I have come to my 9 to 5!" The chimpanzee declared loudly

Kraken Commander, Terror of the Seas!
Ah, the first day of a new school year was here, that meant new students, New lessons, and of course the staff complaining about the budget.

This last part made Kraken commander glad that being a teacher was a side job when he wasn't busy trying to conquer the seas for his selfish Benefit, After all, when you lead a Terrorist organization bent on world conquest, you could afford to be a teacher in his mind.

This went through the Commander's mind as he exited the Squid Robot and entered through Faculty entrance to go to his classroom, he arrived at his desk and put down a suitcase he'd been carrying on it.

Open for Interaction!

Metallikhan, Leader of the Mechatrons!
"Ah, you have heard of me, Clearly my reputation proceeds me even on this backwater planet." If Metallikhan could make Facial expressions he'd be smiling at how "far" his "reputation" had spread.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus -Faunus Bathory

Etta relaxed their arm, but kept the gun facing toward the child. For that was all they were. So, like the broken hearted fool they were, they answered. “Ohio. You were likely kidnapped.” It wouldn’t do either of them any good to sugarcoat anything. “You’re fucked. Either turn evil like most of the other maniacs here, or at least find someone strong enough to protect you.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Jamie)

Astra Stiles

"I-I-Ihave no idea." Astra stammered, her adrenaline beginning to override the anesthetic.
Voices could be heard from the front seat, barely intelligible beyond having a snappy tone from both speakers. Soon, doors slammed open and shut. Two women appeared as the doors opened before the two sisters.
"Well, you're here," the taller one said grufflly.

"Where, exactly?" Astra demanded, standing between July and the the two women. She opened her wings, which were sore from falling against the potatoes, and flinched a bit.
"Tudor Lestrange Institute." The shorter woman answered. "If you're interested, your luggage is behind you."

"What‽"Snapped, Astra, unable to believe her ears. What an outrage it was that she and her sister were at the wrong school! It wasn't a surprise to her though; It was unlike the Tudor Lestrange institute or anyone there not to be underhanded. She came from the crowd of evil who had better standards, in her opinion and their own.
July Stiles Interactions - Astra Stiles ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

July pouted and she could feel tears well up in the back of her eyes. She hated this. She didn't know where she was, she was in a strange carriage, and there were hard rocks in this bag that she fell on. Her skirts puffed out around her, July grabbed them and pulled herself up. "I-I have no idea." Astra said, her voice still heavy with sleep. This didn't make July feel any better. "I don't wanna be hereeeee!" She squealed, her tears actually falling now. If it weren't for the harsh light of the day, she wouldn't have noticed when the doors flew open. July cringed and put her small hand up to cover the sudden onslaught of light. A voice spoke out of the brightness. "Well, you're here." July sniffled, her hands grasping at the air trying to find Astra. "Where, exactly?" Astra demanded of the strangers; she flexed her wings and July shuffled closer to her to keep from being hit. She saw Astra flinch and July gave her sister a concerned look, why was she hurting? Then something was said, words that Astra always told her were evil. "Tudor Lestrange Institute." July's eyes widened and she looked from the strangers to her sister. Her ears didn't even process the other words that the woman said, she just sat there stunned. July sort of flinched when her sister screamed, "What?" She just sat there thinking. Was it really so bad? It was just another school for evil, what was the difference? But Astra was so angry July didn't dare argue. Instead she looked around to find their things behind them, July looked up at her sister looking for guidance. "Astra?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back