• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

An epic partner for an epic story (1x1. . . x1?)

Melon Bomb

hi i make bad decisions
Heya! You know what's swell? RPs. You know what's even more swell? RPs that don't lose steam and then fall apart. What's something that helps keep them together? Good communication!

If you've got plenty of time (and can give notices about when you might not be available for certain reasons), then feel free to hit me up! Now, I always say the more the merrier, but sometimes it's a good idea to keep the number smaller if you want a more reliably stable RPing experience. So, I propose a group of perhaps three (okay, maybe more if you can stay in touch) - people who are willing to come up with an idea together, to expand on each others' work and make things happen even without the express consent of one another to keep things alive (with proper communication of course)!

Just as a forewarning - I only have a mild interest in fandom settings so I rarely take part in those. Fantasy is usually the ideal for me, but modern and sci-fi are definitely not out of the question at all! The initiative to create new worlds and push ideas forward (as well as the proper use of grammar) are encouraged!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree very much and also have plenty of time because I'm lame like that =.= though I really should be studying. Would love to come up with something with you, would you like me to shoot you a PM?~

AtlasAtrium said:
Heya! You know what's swell? RPs. You know what's even more swell? RPs that don't lose steam and then fall apart. What's something that helps keep them together? Good communication!
If you've got plenty of time (and can give notices about when you might not be available for certain reasons), then feel free to hit me up! Now, I always say the more the merrier, but sometimes it's a good idea to keep the number smaller if you want a more reliably stable RPing experience. So, I propose a group of perhaps three (okay, maybe more if you can stay in touch) - people who are willing to come up with an idea together, to expand on each others' work and make things happen even without the express consent of one another to keep things alive (with proper communication of course)!

Just as a forewarning - I only have a mild interest in fandom settings so I rarely take part in those. Fantasy is usually the ideal for me, but modern and sci-fi are definitely not out of the question at all! The initiative to create new worlds and push ideas forward (as well as the proper use of grammar) are encouraged!

If you're interested in having a chat, my Skype is (unsurprisingly) AtlasAtrium
I'd be down to do an RP.

Group conversation is up, if anyone else who comes across this wants to join, feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back