• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
sdfklsdfsd well
at the end of season 2 right
he learnt the fun and extremely overpowered ability to reverse time itself by a few seconds
so technically if things got out of hand, he could just reverse time back to a few seconds ago and alter events sdlfjsfsd
so, hes got the travelling back or forward by years or whatever and now uhhh, reversing time by a few seconds XD
tho, cos it's op as fuck, he will not do it unless its a feckin emergency cos it is very taxing on him </3

sksksksk hmmmmm,, depends on how op that could be, i think?? like.. we don't want TOO much opness XD

LSDFJDSKLFSD yeah XD elevator magic would probably be able to stop that ability then lmaoosdfsdfsdf

sksksksk hmmmmm,, depends on how op that could be, i think?? like.. we don't want TOO much opness XD
I vote for the elevator eventually locking those abilities, and Valentine getting just as stuck as everybody else
But that's because I have an idea of how troublesome that kind of thing can become, and confusing, definitely confusing

I vote for the elevator eventually locking those abilities, and Valentine getting just as stuck as everybody else
But that's because I have an idea of how troublesome that kind of thing can become, and confusing, definitely confusing
yeah that's fair af XD
they're certainly cool abilities, but very overpowered XD and potentially confusing too heh

oh damn sdjfjdslf
hmmm. it could get VERY messy if we did that like. ALL the time. but! i would not be adverse to locking abilities in the elevator maybe? so they like.. can have their abilities back when they stop off in a location, but travelling in the elevator? nope. nothing </3

ehehehe that way,, we can try and avoid murder within the confined spaces XD

cool!! next elevator ride we'll put that new lil rule into place then sdflkdsfjsdlf five gonna be pissed when he finds out he can't teleport in there 😭

cool!! next elevator ride we'll put that new lil rule into place then sdflkdsfjsdlf five gonna be pissed when he finds out he can't teleport in there 😭
I guess there's no using less space for Lero unless he enters it as a fox now XD
We all getting squished-

Works for me. But um when my Charecter uses her scales to change color is that technically a power? Also what about her fruit bag.

hmmm id say the color change isn't a power tbh? it sounds like a sorta chameleon camp kinda deal ehehehe
but the fruit bag would prolly have to be banned inside the elevator 💔 everyone goes hungry until their next stop lmaoooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back