• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
i think hahli is busy this week? so you might be able to get a post in! ^^,

Not sure what I want to do with Valentine-

Either just let him pop up and do "It was me, Dio!" moment, or just let him vibe in an alternate universe until the next elevator stop.

aiiiiiight! so that the thread progresses, after this current conflict, we gonna do a lil timeskip to the evening! so that everyone can just cool off a bit or whatever, and maybe just chill together idk 😭😭 (five gonna get he damn shower in that skip though at least skdksksk)
but once night over, they will move onto the next area after a short elevator trip ehejeje

I just realized that Lero would probably be able to tell that someone was killed, but would he report it?

(God, why does that sound so amogus?)

Heyo
Back from the dead, sorry about just disappearing

But after a good nap, I'm using the energy boost to hit this up, so here's to attempting that

aiiiiiight! so that the thread progresses, after this current conflict, we gonna do a lil timeskip to the evening! so that everyone can just cool off a bit or whatever, and maybe just chill together idk 😭😭 (five gonna get he damn shower in that skip though at least skdksksk)
but once night over, they will move onto the next area after a short elevator trip ehejeje
whoops, didn't see this, but I got a bit excited on the idea of posting and just put something down. If I need to change it then so be it

Aah! I knew you'd be back, eventually! : D
It's nice to see Steve clearing up things when Lero just went 'please leave me alone' mode XD

I just realized that Lero would probably be able to tell that someone was killed, but would he report it?
Yep, he can smell that Valentine was around again, and that there's blood in the elevator now. The report would certainly come before my turn (Steve has it handled now) but how much he's gonna say or do it's always depending on how depressed/detached he feels ^^'

Aah! I knew you'd be back, eventually! : D
It's nice to see Steve clearing up things when Lero just went 'please leave me alone' mode XD
Seeing lero done with all the shit that was happening, he too was done with it all as well and now that actual murder has been involved, he's thinking "He took action, so I should at least try to also"

yep, im p sure it is sksjdjfk

time skip will probably be the beginning of next round? if we're all ready then??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back