• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
jump i just realized that alec and five are both gonna be timeless bc five is fused with time and stuck in a 13 year old body forever and alec is dead and gonna be like, stuck forever lmao

MDLFKJSDKL everyone is a fuckin child it does not matter how old they actually are

they're ALL children here skskfjslkfsd

jump i just realized that alec and five are both gonna be timeless bc five is fused with time and stuck in a 13 year old body forever and alec is dead and gonna be like, stuck forever lmao
hey,, five is sorta,,, growing lmao i mean aidan is growing and bc of that he kinda,, gotta grow otherwise it'll be weird lsjdfksf cant wait for how season 3 makes that work KLSDJFDKSL
but he's still like got the whole older consciousness going on so i guess that still counts 😭 😭

uhhh, i got a post up in the rp thread skskks so now we're waiting on zeno ;w;
we have a new member in the thread too! darkred darkred joined us a couple days back ^^
and not too much else aside from like,, chat lmao we still slow paced ^^,

I think Riza just finished spilling Lero's smoothie on the couch lmao XD

Ragnarok just had to place the cup on top of the cushions instead of leaving it on the table, just had XD

i'm sure there's probably some spare smoothies lying around for lero lmao since we did have some,, mysterious deaths oopsie

KLDSJFSDKL yeah, this might be like,, the only smoothie these people get for a week XD

Well. There are still some extra smoothies. Blocky Steve and Hanzo haven't had theirs yet. ;;;;;

that is true sksksksk
if they dont want em, im sure someone else will gladly accept </3

he may be terrified, but he has everyone's respect with that milk AHSHSHDHN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back