• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An Adventuring Duo!

nekopaizuri

Hello everyone! I'm nekopaizuri, and I'm currently looking for a roleplay partner. I'm craving something to do with medieval fantasy right now. I don't have any grand plots or detailed starting points in mind, so I'll just list some things that you should know.
  • I love elements of high fantasy, like magic and nonhuman races. I don't have any inventive ideas on this, so I was thinking of using the standard tropes.
  • I will be playing a female fighter. Her age can be changed if you would like, but I was thinking 18 or 19. I'd like your character to be no younger than that, as well.
  • I'm not going to write a romance between our characters. I want our characters' relationship to be strictly friendly, and no further. I'd also prefer if descriptions of side characters' interactions also leave out any intimacy.
  • I'm expecting at least two paragraphs from you. I don't typically write long posts, but I can try to mirror if you do. And I'm expecting at least an effort to keep your posts grammatically correct. For me, it stands out like a sore thumb when people make basic writing mistakes.
  • My reply frequency will vary, but I should be able to get at least one a day in.
Leave a reply and I'll start a conversation, or make one with me yourself. I don't mind either way. And feel free to share any ideas you have. If you want to roleplay with me but don't have ideas for a starting point, then I can come up with something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back