• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Amoung stars

dame_de_mort

I seek a new delight in rp, which is the main reason why I came onto this site. But I want to make few things clear before I go and talk about my fandoms and plots, one thing that you need to know is that I drop rp's pretty often, this nothing to do with you, but sometimes I just lose my mood for something without a reason, so please don't get annoyed or angry if it happens, because it will at times. Second, English is not my native language, I am learning student and I have a little over a year to practice my rp, but I still have a lot to learn when it comes to writing. I disappear a lot, my life happens to annoyly busy and rp is normal the last thing that is on my list, so if I gone for a while, than hang on I will come back again at some point.

I stick to long posts mostly, me length can go form anywhere between 500 word to 2000+ given that I take general interest in what I am writing, I like to realistic and clean in my posts, but I also like to live in my posts and characters. I ship my character from interactions with others, it that simply.. I am all sexuality level friendly, since I tend to play them all, so mxm, mxf and fxf and more.

I have preference for canon characters over original characters, not can't do an original because I can, but I just don't live into them on the same level, which is often why chose certain fandoms over fantasy and other genres. I will gladly do some writing samples to those that want know how I play my canon characters, I have huge selection that I have been doing over the last year. And I love to venture into new canons and fandoms.

Fandom list
Sherlock
Hellraiser
Silent Hill
House on Haunted Hill ( remake, not the original one )
American Horror Story
The Evil Within
Bioshock
Skyrim
Alien
Kuroshitsuji
Monster
Star Wars
Fallout
( more to be added later )

Plot options
Following plots are selected for certain fandoms, I have some fandoms I like to do more plots on than others.

Inside madness ( The Evil Within )
Timeline: pre-game to game and post, if things progress so far.
Characters: Ruben "Ruvik" Victoriano X original character.

Something isn't quite right in Krimson City, murders begin to rise high as a mysterious killer keeps leaving corpse around town, all those dead bodies have something in common, they all belonged to the old mental hospital I the middle of town, someone unknown has been killing patients from Beacon Mental Hospital, leaving an impossible case to be solved since the killer never leaves tracks behind. Of course stat police does its best to track this sick killer who has been avoiding them for years, but lately someone has been sighted around the mental hospital, as things grew more scary by the day, people begin to dissappear as well, if seem as if Krimson is edge of chaos. An out of stat cop arrives to Krimson to help with the ongoing murders, however he/she had never seen anything like this before, with some tips from the locals in small town outside Krimson the cop will end up at the edge of the grounds that belong to once proud family, the Victoriano family who dissolved into darkness after tragic events. Here our hero will find him/her self in eye to eye with the remaining family member Ruben, at first nothing seems to be around about the man, part from his unusually sad back story it hard to believe that such tortured soul would be able to kill. But things does not really go to plan, and sort off relationship start to work out between the two, they become partners in an odd way, without known that Ruben is behind the killings, things with keep going until the day when Ruben vanish without trance, this is follow by a large fire that burns his estate to the ground, and while the remains are explored things comes into the light as many corpses are discovered, however Ruben is stills not found and many believe him dead, that is until another shadow organization starts to dispose of anyone who knew Ruben. Our small hero will be taken by this organization, they will forced to enters Rubens mind to deal with him, and it here that things might take more turns.

Ladies of the dark side ( Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO )
Timeline: a hundred years after the Sith destroyed the Jedi temple, but up to the events of Shadow of Revan.
Characters: Original Sith ( mine ) X Lana Beniko.

The galaxy is at war, the empire is currently looking to victory against the republic, but things always seem to have dark side. Among shadows Reven begins seek the power to destroy the empire and the republic at the same time, things lunch into chaos as both rouge Jedi and Sith joins side with Reven in the outer rim, among the Sith order, both old and new members feel this disturbance in the force, however Reven has spy's on both sides and no one is ready to face the treat alone. While reasonly join the other Darth Samaxa is the new member in the dark council, she send onto a task to deal with Revan, but she does not do this alone, another Sith is send to her Lana who belongs to Military Inteligence will be the one who comes into terms with fact that other Sith are siding with Revan and she will do anything to serve the empire and councils newest star.

-------------

Other plots are also an option. And I am more than happy to work out plots, and ideas, just give me a title a timeline and the characters and few lines with plot ideas, and we can talk it out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back