• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Among Us (Imposter/Crewmate) 1x1 Search! (CLOSED THREAD)

foxeyes

forgetful
Listen, I really didn't think I would be that person, but I'm being that person.

If you clicked on this, thanks! Here's what I'm looking for in a partner:
  • I hate to be THIS person, but I'm being this person. Looking for someone who RPs with good grammar (I don't care about typos, it happens) and gives me something to work with. If I'm churning out 2 paragraphs, I'd like to be at least matched on it. Though, I'm not picky about the occasional one-liner, sometimes muses drop, quality over quantity and all that. Basically my only two requirements.

• Please be open to OOC chat! It's so informal and awkward to not talk to someone like they're a real person on the other side of the screen. OOC always adds to the fun and never takes away, in my opinion.

• Please don't message me unless you're 18, just more comfortable for everyone involved.

• Please don't ghost. I don't care that much, but it would be nice to have a heads up if you're not interested anymore. Never any hard feelings and I will never get mad about a lack of reply/late reply, stuff happens and it's ultimately not that deep.
Alright, if you've made it this far, then you're ready to get into some plots!

Now, these are basically just skeletons of plots that I've been wanting to RP because I generally like to just go with the flow and see what happens, but please tell me if you have ideas of your own because I am always open to them.

Bold= Character I'd like to play (If none, then it doesn't matter to me, though I'm willing to do either role if I'm convinced)
*= Most craving, by amount

Plots to choose from (You can tell me which one(s) you like in your message):

1. ***Crewmate/Imposter| Crewmate finds out the Imposters' secret and is threatened to make them keep silent. Crewmate vows to stop the Imposter from killing again at all costs, even if they can't report them. Enemies to Lovers! Enemies to Lovers!
2. Crewmate/Imposter| Overprotective Imposter, Oblivious Crewmate. You get where this is going, right?
3. *Imposter (Crewmate)/Imposter| Imposter A infects Imposter B and Imposter A hates them for it. Enemies to Lovers, what can I say.
4. Suggest! If you can't tell already, I'm weak for anything Enemies to Lovers, thank you.

Also,
I'm open to any gender pairing (m/m, m/f, f/f, nb/nb, etc), we respect the El Gee Bee Tees in this house.

Please, if you're interested, send me a PM! Remember to do your tasks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back