• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Among Us 1x1? Plots Inside!

.cinders.

books and coffee
Hello everyone so I’m really craving an Among Us 1x1 Roleplay. I’ve got some plots I’d love to try out and there’s some notes that I need to address first.

NOTES:

— Im 18 and I prefer to Roleplay with other adults.

— I put my life and mental health over roleplaying.

— If I don’t respond for 5 days, feel free to bump me.

— While I do have plots, feel free to suggests your own plots.

— semi advanced to advanced please

— Help me move the plot along please and help come up with ideas to keep the plot rolling.

— LGBTQ+ friendly please. I can do m/m, f/f, m/f, nb/nb, m/nb, f/nb, and such.

— with the pairing m/f, I would greatly like to play as the female.

— Romance is an absolute must in my Roleplays.

All of these plots are Impostor x Crewmate. The bolded role is the role that I want to take. I will also list out what color I’m Playing so that we don’t end up having characters that are the same color.

Impostor x Crewmate

Color I’m Playing: Lime

There are two impostors on board. Out of the crewmates, there is one crewmate who is shy and quiet: Lime. They focus more on their tasks and they aren’t really good at conversation. One of the Impostors sees something in the Crewmate that stops them from killing them. This crewmate is quiet and won’t go babbling on about who the Impostors are. This Impostors becomes protective of the crewmate and is keeping them safe from the other impostor who wants to kill all the crewmates on board. But when Lime’s partner is murdered while their back is turned, suspicion falls on Lime who is innocent and is faced with getting thrown out of the airlock even though an emergency meeting isn’t being held. And the second Impostor is growing suspicious as to why their fellow Impostor isn’t killing any of the crewmates.

Impostor x Crewmate

Color I’m Playing: White

One Impostor is aboard: White. However, this isn’t an ordinary Impostor. White is reluctant to kill and they don’t want to risk being found out and getting thrown out into space. Their Impostor instincts are growing and growing, they’re getting hungry, and then they accidentally kill one of the crewmates when their instincts and hunger take over. The crewmate sees White feeding and is stunned to see that White, their reserved and quiet friend, is the Impostor. White begs the crewmate to not tell the others because they’re scared of getting thrown out the air lock. The crewmate agrees and now it’s a game of keeping White’s true identity a secret from the others.

Impostor x Crewmate

Color I’m Playing: Orange

Orange is a crewmate who is skeptical of Impostors even existing. They think that Impostors are just made up stories that are told to scare and frighten the new cremates on the ship. But Orange refuses to believe that Impostors exist. Well, they’re wrong. An Impostor has made their way onto the ship and oh do they have their eyes set on Orange. Something about the crewmate entices them and they’re rewriting their mission. Yes, they’re going to kill, sabotage, and vent, but now they just want it to be them and Orange on the ship.

Impostor x Crewmate

Color I’m Playing: Yellow

Not one, not two, but three Impostors have joined the ship amongst the crew. Yellow is one of them. A short Impostor they are and the other two impostors tower over them in height. Yellow and a certain crewmate become friends, but Yellow was told to pretend to be friends just to get close to them and kill. That’s what they’re doing. However, Yellow finds that killing the crewmate is hard and difficult. They’ve grown attached to the crewmate and they don’t want to see them die. The other two impostors have grown suspicious about Yellow’s drastic change in behavior. And then they see that the crewmate that Yellow was supposed to kill is still alive and well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back