• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Among Us 1x1 Anyone?

loona

Ultimate Roleplayer
Hello all! So I’m craving an Among Us Roleplay! I’m not really sure if this’ll get any interest but thank you for clicking on this!

— Romance is a must!

— LGBTQ+ friendly please!

— if we do MxF, I want to play as the female.

— I am 18. Please be 18+ of age

— semi advanced to advanced. I don’t want to dish out 3+ paragraphs and only get one sentence in return.

— proper grammar please. Spelling is okay but please make sure your posts are readable.

— help me out with plots and ideas!

If a role is bolded, I want to play that role.

Crewmate x Crewmate — Two of the crewmates stay together so that an impostor doesn’t kill them. If someone dies, they’ll always ensure that neither him them get voted out.

Impostor x Impostor — Two impostors Who are working together to kill off crewmates.

Impostor x Crewmate — Impostor accidentally kills In front of the crewmate and threatens them. Impostor also makes Crewmate help them hide the body so it isn’t reported. Crewmate is determined to stop the Impostor from killing the others.

Those are just my ideas but anybody ideas you have are welcomed!

Last edited:
!! HEY HEY HEY!!! this is literally my BIGGEST craving rn!!! i have!! my own impostor lore!!! and lots of ideas!!!!!!! and chaotic ocs!!!

Im down with this! Imp x crew I mean lol

I had an Idea that the imposter (red sorry not sorry xD red is sus always) was a new recruit that faked his way into the space program from a different country.

(Going off the animations that the neck is snapped or the person is shot, not the weird tounge knife thing.)

He is transported to the Skield from Mira HQ. He was part of a three man imposter crew that consisted two humans and one creature from a gov lab. The creature had lived while his human partner had died via voted off.

Once on the Skield the two try to blend in for a month but then the creature imp had killed (random color your choice) a low ranking engineer nobody ever paid attention too in Electrical making it look like an accident with the wires.

By this time Red and (your color) crewmate had gotten “close” to the point that red didnt want to kill them. But when they’re in danger from the creature whom keeps killing crewmen left n right he had to finally get his hands dirty. He managed to vent out his partner to outer space during an emergency meeting.

A week or so passes and red had to kill another crew mate. This time in Medbay. Thats when your color crew comes in and sees him shoot the fellow crewmate. Then we could go off your idea that he threatens them. Though his mission; to terminate all crew members; has him conflicted. (Killing all besides like 2 so he could claim that an alien creature had massacred them all and in a fit for survival)
B2439FA3-C7C6-412A-A9E4-AB0470D19AED.jpeg
CF7AB2B5-94CD-462F-9214-D4118B417584.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back