• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom American Horror Story: Sailor Moon

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
So I've been really into horror movie spoilers lately, for some weird reason. So the basic idea is season 1 of American Horror Story meets Sailor Moon! Tate Langdon (a little older, because you know I'm 20 now...) at age 22 and Sukai Todd aka Sailor Moon meet at an anime convention. That's when the creepiness ensues! Sukai feels weirdly attracted to Tate and they decide to experiment and kill one of Sukai's least favorite people; Rei Hino. Sukai then finds out that Tate just broke up with Violet; she plans to get vengeance and kill Tate, himself but Mamoru reveals to Tate that he is Sukai's boyfriend. And he isn't giving up on her, anytime soon! What happens from this point? Join me and find out! Thanks for reading this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back