• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom American Gods 1x1 Search

Merlevet

Hello!

I am obviously super new to this site but I've been rping on and off for about 6 years so I have a decent amount of experience. I'm also minoring in English in University so my grammar and writing skills won't be absolutely terrible!

So as you can probably tell, I'm looking for an RP partner. I'm a 25 year old student. I consider myself lit/lazy lit. I usually try to match my partners post, and on average post about 500 words. As for how often I can post, that varies, sometimes I can post a couple times a day or at least once a day. Other times I'm too buys and have to cut down to once a week. I'll give you a heads up if I will be absent for a while or if I plan on dropping an RP. On the same note I would also appreciate a heads up for any of these scenarios. (it happens to everyone, I will not berate you about it).

My limits are your limits, so just give me a heads up on those. As for where I RP I don't really have a preference.

Oh! and I love to plot! I'm very easy going, and don't mind chatting and figuring stuff out before RPing and am completely open to plotting on pm!

Just let me know if you want references! (I'm posting on mobile right now and everyone knows how fun that is to navigate.)

I am working full time for this month and the next, but still have time to write.

Also, I do not mind doubling. (As a side note I can write m/f, f// or m//)

To contact me just shoot me a pm!

Now for what I'm craving....

American Gods! Either the book or the tv series (or a mix). I have an OC or two in mind already. The first season just ended and I need more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back