• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern amare's partner search ✨ m// or f/m

Amare

mother trucker, dude!
Hello, I'm Amare. I'm going to cut to the chase here and include everything you need to know to get this bad boy on the road. It's rather short but oh well.

// I use third person and I expect you to as well.
\\ I prefer at least two paragraphs a reply. Exceptions can be made, of course, but I like to have a decent chunk of text to reply to.
// I'm really craving mxm at the moment, but fxm is great as well. I'm really not feeling fxf, sorry.
\\ I can probably reply at least a few times a week.

// Bolded roles are roles I prefer, but I can probably be persuaded to play either. Please PM me or comment below if you are interested in any of these plots. CAN BE ROMANTIC OR PLATONIC IDC.

#1 • Muse A is a solo parent. They’ve been a solo parent the whole life time of their child and they don’t regret how hard they have to work for it. Muse A is working two jobs, one during the day while their child is at school, and one from home in the evenings once their child goes to bed. They want the best for their child but they are definitely running on a lack of sleep.

To much of the outside world Muse A is a grump or a snarky person, but they never are to their child. They don’t mind the long hours, they aren’t looking for pity or for anyone to come along and save them. It’s just them and their child against the world

Muse B is the teacher of Muse A’s child. Muse B has been falling for Muse A since their child started in the class. They begin to find ways to get Muse A into class more often to talk to and see. Muse B is incredibly fond of the child as well as Muse A and one day eventually admits that the reason they called Muse A in was a pretense so Muse B could see Muse A again and invite them out for coffee. How will Muse A react?

#2 • Muse A and Muse B live on the same floor. Muse B often leaves their door open, and as a result, a lot of their business seems to be everyone’s. Muse A passes by Muse B's door often, and find themselves amused by Muse B' antics — whether it be rocking out to their favorite music or groaning about a stupid recipe. Muse A is obsessively intrigued with what kind of person Muse B is.

#3 •
Character A owns a cat. Like most cats, said cat is allowed free roam both indoors and outdoors. Character A doesn’t give much thought to the fact that their cat is only around half of the time. Then the cat disappears and Character A, worried, creates missing posters.

Character B answers the call for help stating that the cat on the poster looks very much like their own cat.

Character A and Character B meet and realize that they have been sharing the same cat for several years now and are forced to consider what they should do regarding ownership.

#4 • Muse A lives in an abusive environment. For years, Muse A has keep what goes behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might of if anyone find out. One night, when the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone anymore, Muse A escapes with no plan of returning. They run straight to Muse B, the only person they could think of, and confesses everything that’s been taking place. Then begs Muse B to let them stay until morning, or at least until they can figure out what to do next. Muse B promises to keep Muse A safe no matter what, and that they’ll figure out what to do in the morning.

Some basic prompts and genres I'm interested in: • Zombie Apocalypse • Adventure • Survival • Space Exploration • Space Pirates • Dragon Riders • Romance • Angst • Slice of Life • Modern • Slight Fantasy •

Hi there!
I love the first, second and fourth plot, if you're still looking for a partner for one of them c:

Hello! I really like #3 if you are still open to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back