• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Always seeking long term Partners.~

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~*Intro.*~
Like the rest of you, I’m just here to write.

I have way too much free time on my hands, and want to find a way to fill most of that time. I’m 23, live on the East Coast anddd I’ve been writing on and off since I was about 8 years old.

~*Preferances.*~
I have way too many threads rolling around here anyway, but if this is your first time looking hiiii!
I adore female oc’s, nothing against men. Just female is who and what gender I’ll write as.
I love to be challenged, I’ll always do my best to match your post lengths. The longer the better.
Usually here way too often. Most days.
Long term stories; are my favorite.?
Darker themes, will always have my soul. Oh and romance too. Swearing don’t forget the curse words.

~*In Short.*~
If you write as male oc’s or even female. Looking for a long term partner, whose way too active, and will answer just about right away. If your, thinking about romance, and want to break a characters heart. Looking for darker themed plots, but don’t know where to start. Come find me.?

Great! Both of you don’t hesitate to message me!

I'm interested. I am typically a darker-themed person, but I can roll with just about anything. Fair warning I am new to the website, so I believe to get in contact with me, you will need to message me. I am always fairly active, and I can do a rp for any amount of time. Short, or long.

Would you only be willing to do realistic and/or modern settings? I'd love to try and plot something out but modern stuff isn't my strong suit hh,,

I'd be interested to brainstorm a dark themed romance! PM me if interested! Since you prefer F I wouldn't mind playing M

Would you only be willing to do realistic and/or modern settings? I'd love to try and plot something out but modern stuff isn't my strong suit hh,,
Those are usually my strongest. I don’t mind some fantasy or historical either.

Those are usually my strongest. I don’t mind some fantasy or historical either.
Most of my plot ideas are heavy fantasy (since that's my thing) and we could do anything from some good ol' forbidden court romance situation to some adventure thing with a random end game that has plenty of chances for drama along the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back