• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Searching! (Romance. Fandom & Original)

We're into a lot of the same things! But I was wondering what your idea was for Life Is Strange. I haven't done an RP for that yet

OhFallenMars said:
We're into a lot of the same things! But I was wondering what your idea was for Life Is Strange. I haven't done an RP for that yet
I haven't actually got a plot for it yet, I just really love Chloe, so I've been dying to do it, haha.

AnarchyReins said:
Would you be cool with a percy jackson brother and sister love story??
Hm, I'm not sure about that. I don't typically like to pair up already existing characters. If they're OC's, then that's fine.

Hi, I'm very interested in a lot of what you have to offer. I am a decent rper, I have quite a few years of experience. I'm a part time writer so you know I can be detailed lol. I saw a lot of what I love to do up there so I'd like to see if we could discuss some rps in both fandom and oc. I am on almost every day and I post more than once a day. I try my best to post at the bare minimum one or two paragraphs. Sometimes my words get away from me and I post more than that lol. But let me know what you would like to do. Right now, though, I'm most interested in a Full Metal Alchemist rp.

Oohhh, I'm interested ^^

Mainly in:

Ouran High School Host Club

Supernatural

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

Hunger Games

Walking Dead

I usually RP female but I am willing to do double (one female, one male)~

^^​

@SeverusX

I'll be interested in doing an RP - *if I don't get forgotten under the huge paper-sea again*

The brother/sister pairing.

Plus the Avatar: the Last Airbender (Dunno if Legend of Korra, is included under this)

Last edited by a moderator:
NecroKnight said:
@SeverusX
I'll be interested in doing an RP - *if I don't get forgotten under the huge paper-sea again*

The brother/sister pairing.

Plus the Avatar: the Last Airbender (Dunno if Legend of Korra, is included under this)
Can you PM me please?

Ooh, I'd be interested in any of these, possibly Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Ouran or Fruits Basket most. Which would you like?

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood*

Sailor Moon !

Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Harry Potter*

Percy Jackson*

Hunger Games*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back