• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Always searching! Many fandoms inside

How about a Remus x Sirius starting just after the fiasco with the full moon and Snape?

Hello everyone! Welcome to my post! I am Mari, and I'm always looking for rp partners. I will start of with a little bit about me.

I am Mari, a 24 year old female. I live in Europe, and I'm in the gmt+1 timezone. I've been rping for about 10 years now. I can do anything from one paragraph to multiple paragraphs. My max is about 4 paragraphs, when I'm in a creative mood. I rp both on here in pms, and on Discord. I'm online pretty much every day, and I will let you know if I'm away for more than 3 days.

Now I have a few rules for anyone wanting to rp with me. Please be literate; I don't expect perfect grammar, but I'd like to be able to understand what you're saying. Please be able to write at least a paragraph. Please be active; I don't expect a reply every day - even though I'd love that! - but if I only get a reply once a week I tend to lose interest. Please tell me if you're going to be away for more than 3 days. If you're not interested anymore, TELL ME! I won't bite, I'm perfectly okay with you wanting to quit. I'd just like to know, so I'm not left waiting for something.

Now it's time for the fun part! I have multiple fandoms I'd like to rp. I do mxm and mxf no fxf. I rp canon x canon or oc x oc, no canonxoc. I will double if you give a good argument. It's happened too many times that my partner doesn't put in any effort in the other rp, and I'm tired of that. I will list down which pairings I'm interested in, but don't be afraid to approach me about a different one! I might be persuaded to do it. I will put a * next to a pairing and/or fandom I REALLY want to do. Characters I'd like to play are bold.

ANIME/MANGA
Boku no Hero Academia*** || BakuDeku***, TodoDeku, BakuTodoDeku*, villain!DekuxBakugou
One Piece || ZoLu, ZoSan
Uta no prince-sama || OtoyaxTokiya*, OtoyaxRen
Tokyo Ghoul || KanekixHide
Katekyo Hitman Reborn || TsunaxYamamoto, TsunaGokudera, TsunaxMukuro
Noblesse || M21xRai, ShinwooxRai, TakeoxM21

GAMES
Kingdom Hearts || SoraxRiku, AxelxRoxas, TerraxAqua, AquaxZack
Final Fantasy || SnowxHope, ZackxAngeal, CloudxZack, VincentxCloud
Persona 5 || MCxYusuke, MCxRyuji
Persona 3 || Fe!MCxAkihiko, Fe!MCxJunpei
Dragon Age || InquisitorxDorian, InquisitorxIron Bull

TV & MOVIES
Harry Potter || RemusxSirius****, NevillexHarry, HarryxRon
Disney || no preferred pairings, just ask!
Game of thrones || SansaxJon, SansaxClegane (platonic)
MCU || PeterxTony (platonic), StevexTony, StevexBucky, LokixThor
Hobbit/LotR || BilboxThorin, LegolasxAragorn

OTHER
BTS**** || JungkookxRM, JungkookxSuga
Critical Role || CalebMolly, FjordMolly, VexVax (platonic), TaryonGilmore, VaxGilmore

NON-FANDOM IDEAS
Pirates
Fantasy
Detectives
Mafia/yakuza
Zombie apocalypse

I can do both canon stories and au. I'm a sucker for zombie au's, so I'm almost always willing to do that. If you have something you want to do, hit me up! I can do anything from fluffy cute stories to dark horror stories.
Omg I love zombie apocalypse aus! I’d be interested in an OC rp or Hidekane!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my post! I am Mari, and I'm always looking for rp partners. I will start of with a little bit about me.

I am Mari, a 24 year old female. I live in Europe, and I'm in the gmt+1 timezone. I've been rping for about 10 years now. I can do anything from one paragraph to multiple paragraphs. My max is about 4 paragraphs, when I'm in a creative mood. I rp both on here in pms, and on Discord. I'm online pretty much every day, and I will let you know if I'm away for more than 3 days.

Now I have a few rules for anyone wanting to rp with me. Please be literate; I don't expect perfect grammar, but I'd like to be able to understand what you're saying. Please be able to write at least a paragraph. Please be active; I don't expect a reply every day - even though I'd love that! - but if I only get a reply once a week I tend to lose interest. Please tell me if you're going to be away for more than 3 days. If you're not interested anymore, TELL ME! I won't bite, I'm perfectly okay with you wanting to quit. I'd just like to know, so I'm not left waiting for something.

Now it's time for the fun part! I have multiple fandoms I'd like to rp. I do mxm and mxf. I don’t really do fxf, there is one series in here but that is an exception. I rp canon x canon or oc x oc, no canonxoc. I will double if you give a good argument. It's happened too many times that my partner doesn't put in any effort in the other rp, and I'm tired of that. I will list down which pairings I'm interested in, but don't be afraid to approach me about a different one! I might be persuaded to do it. I will put a * next to a pairing and/or fandom I REALLY want to do. Characters I'd like to play are bold.

ANIME/MANGA
Boku no Hero Academia** || BakuDeku**, TodoDeku, BakuTodoDeku*, villain!DekuxBakugou
One Piece || ZoLu, ZoSan
Uta no prince-sama*** || OtoyaxTokiya*, OtoyaxRen, OtoyaxRanmaru
Tokyo Ghoul || KanekixHide
Katekyo Hitman Reborn || TsunaxYamamoto, TsunaGokudera, TsunaxMukuro
Digimon adventure || KenxDaisuke, KenxTakeru
Love Live || HanayoxRin, MarixKanan, HanamaruxDia
Fullmetal Alchemist || EdxRoy, ocxoc
Bleach || IshidaxIchigo
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle || SyaoranxFai
Pandora Hearts || OzxGil
Code Geass || LelouchxSuzaku

GAMES
Kingdom Hearts || SoraxRiku, AxelxRoxas, TerraxAqua, AquaxZack
Final Fantasy || SnowxHope, ZackxAngeal, CloudxZack, VincentxCloud
Persona 5 || MCxYusuke, MCxRyuji
Persona 3 || Fe!MCxAkihiko, Fe!MCxJunpei
Dragon Age || InquisitorxDorian, InquisitorxIron Bull
Tales of series || ZelosxLloyd, SoreyxMikleo, JudexAlvin

TV & MOVIES
Harry Potter || RemusxSirius****, NevillexHarry, HarryxRon, NevillexCedric
Disney || no preferred pairings, just ask!
Game of thrones || SansaxJon, SansaxClegane (platonic)
MCU || PeterxTony (platonic), StevexTony, StevexBucky, LokixThor
Hobbit/LotR || BilboxThorin, LegolasxAragorn

OTHER
BTS**** || JungkookxRM, JungkookxSuga
Critical Role || CalebMolly, FjordMolly, VexVax (platonic), TaryonGilmore, VaxGilmore

NON-FANDOM/AU IDEAS
Pirates
Fantasy
Detectives
Mafia/yakuza
Zombie apocalypse
Omegaverse

I can do both canon stories and au. I'm a sucker for zombie au's, so I'm almost always willing to do that. If you have something you want to do, hit me up! I can do anything from fluffy cute stories to dark horror stories.

what about a omegaverse one? i'd like to try that? also, could it be MxM?

I am interested in MCU. However I will only do this if we double.
I'm not going to spend a while trying to convince you but what I will tell you I put 100% equal effort into both pairings. That goes for length, thinking of plots, and ooc talk.
Feel free to message me if interested.

Hiya! Imma wondering if by any chance I could do an RP with you as well! I honestly do whatever the other person wants and like I am down for anything! Not to say I don’t have ideas but if you want something Imma good with letting ya take that cus Imma happy with whatever. I watch Boku no Hero, played persona, and am in some other fandoms as well however those are my main ones that are on that list! However sometimes I will ever do ones not on there because I learn about the characters to then play them even if I have never watched the show! Anyways yeah so sorry, Imma new so if you wanna here is my discord cus Im not sure if PM’s work yet on this account or naw. SachaLoneWolf#4937

Users who are viewing this thread

Back