• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always searching for someone or something

Prize Fighter

One Among the Fence
Hey! Thanks for stopping by. You might want to click on the spoiler bellow before you proceed, but that's just an idea. ;)

Just a heads up

• No one liners, please and thank you.
  • 2+ well thought out, detailed paragraphs.
  • Detailed characters only. I dislike Mary Sues
  • Talk to me outside of the RP, I want to get to know you! I like friends. Friends are nice
  • My depression is hitting pretty hard, so I will try to post at least 2-3 times a week. If not, that's why.
  • Try your best to use correct grammar and spelling
  • I only do MxF pairings, and I tend to keep a female as my main. I will double, but I expect you to do the same.

Things I Like

• Plot twists, and lots of them
  • What the hell moments
  • Character development. All the 3D characters.
  • ROMANCE. All da romance.
  • Dark plots
  • Fantasy/Supernatural elements
  • 1880s London

If you actually read this, awesome! You the one.

I really don't have any plot ideas, sorry fresh out of those, but I do have a lot of things that I'm craving. The list bellow will have some of the things I'm craving. I would only do OC for any fandom, sorry! I don't like being held down by an already created character.

Current Cravings

-Medieval Fantasy

-Demigods

-Sherlock type RP with a modern setting

-Supernatural. Kill all the monsters and demons.

-Pirates

-Harry Potter

-Superhero/Gifted

Pairings

-Vampire x Human

-Vampire x Ghoul

-Vampire x Werewolf

-Werewolf x Human

-Human x Magical Creature

-Adventurer x Witch

-Adventurer x Princess

-Noble x Servant

-Detective x Sidekick

-Good boy/girl x Bad girl/boy

Ideas(Updated every so often)

All ideas need plots, settings, ect. They're just ideas.

Idea One: Welcome to Darkness

It is 2183, and humans have destroyed the earth with their greed and war. The water is toxic, and the air is heavily polluted. Those who have the misfortune of still being alive live in shacks and horrid conditions, in constant fear of death. People steal and kill, doing whatever than can to survive. Can you survive?

Idea Two: We Will Fall Together

The Gods(Greek, Egyptian, Norse, ect.) are at war with one another, trying to re-establish their presence on an earth that has seemingly forgotten them. Will they rip apart the world that they helped create, or will their children(Demigods) find a way to appease them in time?

Idea Three: The Light Bearer

In the world there are those who carry darkness, and those who carry light. The two forces have been at war since the beginning of time, but it seems the agents of darkness are gaining the upper hand. Can the light win out once and for all? Or will the world be plunged into chaos and darkness?

Idea Four: We are Jack

Jack the Ripper is not one person, but many. A secret society of killers with an appetite for blood. Will their terror be put to an end before it's too late? Can you stop them?

Idea Five: Death's Apprentice

I'm sorry to announce, but you have died. It wasn't a natural death, I'm sorry to say. Suicide. Rather horrific. You have two choices, though, lucky you! You can become death's apprentice and redeem yourself by becoming death, or you can go into the great beyond and face what's waiting for you. What do you say? Yes? Good, good.

If you are interested, please PM me! I'm open to any ideas or pairings that you might have.

Medieval Fantasy is awesome! Pretty much my favorite genre to play.

I'm up for many plot ideas. ^_^ I don't have many ideas right now, but we could likely work something out.

marorda said:
Medieval Fantasy is awesome! Pretty much my favorite genre to play.
I'm up for many plot ideas. ^_^ I don't have many ideas right now, but we could likely work something out.
Awesome, feel free to message me and we can plan! @marorda

Hi MissEffy,

I'd be interested in doing a 1x1 with you. We could do Harry Potter, Superpowered, Demigods, Medieval, Pirates, or really any of the pairings you laid out. I don't have the requirements to send a PM yet on the site, so if you could send me a PM I'd love to discuss our ideas and put something together. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back