• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Always on the Search

I'm mostly active, and reply as fast as I can with a maximum of three days between my replies if I have not told you of an absence before hand. I'm always looking for the following fandoms so feel free to hit me up with one, I do have a few plot ideas for each of them that we can discuss in a pm, feel free to bring your own ideas along. I do double up, and can do F// as well as M/F. I can write up to 5 paragraphs or a few lines, depending on you.

Fandoms (my pairings are not listed below as they can change according to my mood):
  • Star wars (both the new ones and the clone wars)
  • Harry Potter
  • Star Trek
  • Star Gate
  • The Shannara Chronicles
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Night at the Museum
  • Secret of Moonacre
  • Shadowhunters
  • Voltron
  • Marvel

Hey, what are you looking for in the Agents of SHIELD or Marvel universes? I’m not caught up on the lates AoS season yet.

Any particular pairings you like in OUaT. I love that show,and especially enjoy writing as Regina. I have been for years.

Prefiberbly doubling up and I am up for any pairing. I would like something with a bit of romance, but also with a good plot line that does not just go around the romance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back