• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always Looking

FellPapyrus

Punsss
Introduction and Information
I suppose I should think up a snazzy intro for this great little roleplay search thread here. Lets see...lets see what we can come up with here.

How's it goin' bros' my name's...no no, that's classic Pewdiepie...intro already taken...hm..
Top of the mornin' to ya la-
NO! Jackcepticeye's intro doesn't belong here either! I'm not even Irish, the hell am I thinking? I'll do something else.
-
-
-
Hey! What's up you guys? yes...heh I may not be Shane Dawson, but it works!

No? Guess I'll have to think of something else then!

Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for a few roleplay partners who are into the same fandoms as I am or would like to roleplay what I do. Some of the fandoms, not many people roleplay or have gotten out of the fandom at a certain point. Now, I suppose I should introduce myself! My name is Hope, people online usually call me ZadZap, Zad, or Zap, I'm on almost all the time, except when I'm at work or having to do other things! As for the length at which I roleplay, I do a paragraph or two, then again, I do try to match my partners if they prefer more or less.

• - I'm not very picky on post length, hell it can be one sentence or a few paragraphs and I will do my best to do the same.
    - I'm not too picky on pairings, I mostly roleplay M X M and some M X F. I wouldn't mind some F X F if you prefer though.
    - I roleplay in the third person, I don't do that script stuff...you are free to do that if you want...but don't expect the same, sorry.
    - I'm not too picky about what we do in the RP, PM's or forums. But if you are looking to do this offsite then I'll direct you to here: Offsite Ad
    - I don't mind if you want to get to know me more, we can talk while we roleplay, that's cool!
    - I only roleplay 1 on 1
    - Mpreg is welcome as long as it's not a human male becoming pregnant. Examples would be an alien or a monster.
    -If you aren't into romance we can definitely rp characters as friends.

Last edited:
You interested in an Undertale/AU rp?
I can do a lot in that fandom- so yeah-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back