• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ★★ always looking ★★

Reticent

𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘴
ODESSA'S
19 | Female | USA
Modern & Realistic |Fantasy
Hey, so lately I've been getting pretty tired of the group roleplays I join dying out after a couple posts so I figured I'd try and see if I can find some long term partners. To start, I'll give you a little info about who I am and what I like.

My real name is Lyss but you can refer to me by my username as well. I'm turning 20 in literally five days (as of rn) so I'd really prefer someone who is 18+ and can tolerate some mature content and topics such as drugs, mental illness, alcohol, addiction, abuse, etc. for purely fictional purposes. I larely prefer to play female characters although every once in a while that might change. I am capable of playing multiple characters without a problem and would like someone who can do the same. I am comfortable with fxf, mxf, and mxm. I would prefer that the roleplay(s) stay on RPNation but whether it's through PM or within a thread I don't care. However, I do have Discord and you're more than welcome to ask me for it as I would definitely like to become friends if possible.

I tend to strictly stay within the modern/realistic and fantasy genres, although sometimes I enjoy futuristic as well. I could be convinced to do historical fiction, too. I don't typically do fandom roleplays but I am a huge fan of concepts like The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, Divergent, Hush Hush, etc. so it could be up for discussion. I also have a soft spot for apocalypse type roleplays and for this I do have a couple ideas in mind.

I enjoy character development and also romance if it is relevant to the plot. I love attention to detail and I'd like to see this expressed in a partner as well. On average I write anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs but if I'm given a good post to work with it can be more than that. I'm relatively active and can respond upwards of twice a day. The only requirement I have is that you be literate, respectful, and are willing to try to remain dedicated to writing together.

Feel free to either comment or send me a message.
PARTNER SEARCH

code// just-peachy

Hey! I'm 20 and into modern/realistic fantasy stuff as well. I'd love to hear any plot ideas if you've got 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back