• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Always looking mxf roleplay :)

DarkRabbit15

A warrior in disguise
Hey everyone! I'm DarkRabbit! I'm twenty year old and female. I am a college student. That means there will be times from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. I might not be online because of class. I also am a wrestling coach, but the season is now over so I will be more avaliable ^_^ . I’m basically always on. I try and reply as soon as I can. Can be one to multiple responses a day. I try and let people know ahead of time if I can’t get a reply in and the reason being.

I'm looking for a MxF roleplay! I'm perfectly fine with roleplaying with females, but my main character IS a female character as I'm not comfortable with playing a male character for a main character. My main character will not be a male character. If a female is willing to play a male, then that's awesome! We can always come to some sort of agreement too, meaning double up.

Rules
- You MUST play more than one person, meaning side characters (I don't want to play every side character). Have a main for sure but you have to play randoms too… If you cannot play side characters, then the roleplay most likely will not work since I refuse to play all, or even ask consistently for the other to play some side (yes I know I'm picky).

- Grammar and spelling is decent. This is including no abbreviations as "u", "ur", etc. Also, no roleplay using the stars as in, *Walks over to the girl* Hello.
That is a no for me.

- If you have boundaries, meaning things you cannot stand, let me know.

- At least one paragraph response (as depending on the situation, I can do more than a paragraph). I don't expect it to be paragraph galore all the time as I do not want that haha! Also not meaning for one to constantly send like 5+ paragraphs as I wouldn’t really have a chance to show how my character reacts and such… so no like 5+ paragraphs please since I will not go to that level as well as get irritated as my character might have no say in anything.

- Will not leave without saying anything. I understand people get busy in life and things come up. Just don't start a roleplay for a day or a week and bail. It’s a pet peeve of mine and just rude.

-I also am a huge suck for romance, and would love it to be in the roleplay. I like a nice build up though!

Those are some of the rules. Sorry for being so picky haha!

Genres...
- Romance
- Action
- Adventure
- Horror
- Thriller
- comedy
- Dark themes

Roleplays...

-Demon x angel
-Demon x human
-Angel x human
-zombie apocalypse
- Vampire x werewolf
-Vampire x human
- Werewolf x human
- Mythical creatures in general
- Good girl x Bad boy
- Medieval sort of things
-mutants
- mythical academy (like vampire academy, etc)
- Pirates
- Something with medieval times

Those are just somethings I love. I am always open to hearing other ideas, or making one up together!
A heads up, my favourites are anything with mythical creatures (so vampires, werewolves, elvish people, etc..)

A couple of my boundaries...
I can tolerate basically anything. Two things I will not roleplay at all is incest stuff and cheating. I just can't... I'm all good with any sort of gore or torture. My mind can go dark depending the roleplay haha!!

If you don't wish to roleplay here, then I'm able to roleplay on kik too. No, I do not use discord or Skype.
I am always looking for roleplayers! Send me a private message or leave a comment if interested ^.^

Hope to see some people soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back