• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always looking for some THICC story *v*

Senor_Fluffy

What happens when you don't clean your hair brush
If you have any ideas to add on I'm super flexible and love to develop them further. I have a few years of experience role-playing and tend to go for a few short paragraphs. This can increase and decrease depending what is necessary and will keep the rp going steady.

I prefer rp in forums or in pms. No off site rp for me sadly!

Please have decent grammar, if I have to ask what you mean a bunch a times it can really mess up my motivation to rp. I'm ditch friendly just make sure to communicate!

I would like to rp rather regularly, at least one post a day would appreciated but I am flexible cause I know life isn't sometimes.

Here are some of my ideas:

Demonxdemon
Omegaverse (Alphaxomega)
Hunterxmonster
Robotxrobot
Robotxhuman
Humanxvampire
Mercenaryxmercenary
Mercenaryxroyalty
Humanxhuman
Etc.

Scenerios:
Trapped in an elevator
Post apocalyptic(nuclear/plague/etc.)
Medieval everyday life
Survival in the wild
Etc.

Also darker themes are welcome!

If you are interested just let me know. I am fine with all pairings and can play male or female characters. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back