• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Always) Looking for romance partners!

Nerdinabottle

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi! I'm Anna, I have a lot of free time when it's after 2:30 PM CST, and I love RPing!

I'm a sucker for romance, it doesn't have to be immediate, I'm a fan of slow-burn stories too! My favorite genres to play are modern and fantasy, but of course I'm willing to try other things out! I've been really curious about trying out a dramatic sort of RP. I mostly do MxM but I can do FxM and FxF if you convince me to. I'm trying to write in a minimum of 2 paragraphs each message I send, but of course, that will fluctuate with the amount of content I'm given. I am a big fan of character development, and I'm also a fan of world-building. I love creating ideas and I greatly enjoy sharing those ideas with others and hearing what they say and expand upon it! It can be a completely original world, or perhaps a crossover if you're feeling up to it!

Rules:
-No one-liners, please. It can be two lines or two whole pages if you'd like, it's just that one-liners can be very hard to work with, in my opinion.
-Please warn me before or after something happens and you are unable to respond. I tend to worry about people I talk and I start to assume you got into a car crash and went into a coma if too much time passes, heh.
-If you're not liking the RP anymore, just tell me!
-If possible, I would like at least one reply a day

Fandoms:
-Lookism (Webtoon)
-I Love Yoo (Webtoon)
-Super Secret (Webtoon)
-Little Rain (Webtoon)
-Homestuck
-OFF
-Harvest Moon
-Osomatsu-san
-Voltron
-Hollow Fields (Has anyone read it? I'm curious)
-So Cute It Hurts!
-Psychonauts
-And others I can't remember, just ask me I'll tell you

I don't really have any plots in mind, in all honesty, but if you have any, I'd be glad to hear it! Whether it's a recycled RP that another partner has stopped doing with you all the way to a completely original plot just for us! Thanks for reading!

Oh, harvest-moon is/was such a great video game! If maybe you’d like to brainstorm something up let me know!

I love Yoo is so good slkjxhdkwjehwqjhd
i'd be intersted to hear your ideas on plots n stuff for it!?

okay okay so don't hate me, but i literally have no clue what most of your listed fandoms are :^)

i'm still very interested in role playing with you though! i haven't had a good mxm roleplay in foreverrrr

Fandoms you haven't mentioned...Are you a fan of the old "FAKE" manga with the two gay cops Ryo and Dee?

As for Voltron, I would love to play Keith for your Lance!

Do you have Discord?

Fandoms you haven't mentioned...Are you a fan of the old "FAKE" manga with the two gay cops Ryo and Dee?

As for Voltron, I would love to play Keith for your Lance!

Do you have Discord?
I've never heard of FAKE but it sounds interesting! And my discord is trashinabottle#1557

I'd love to show you my ideas. I am more active on discord, though, and i can message you there if you would like. I have some mxm ideas that are fantasy and science fiction, if you are into those kinds of ideas.

I'd love to show you my ideas. I am more active on discord, though, and i can message you there if you would like. I have some mxm ideas that are fantasy and science fiction, if you are into those kinds of ideas.
Yeah, that sounds really interesting! My discord is trashinabottle#1557

Hey! If you're up for doing an OC Rp, I've got a lot of plots written out! I can send you a link to my masterpost if you want to check them out :)

A slice of life RP in some sort of Harvest Moon- liked scenario would be cool! PM me if interested or if you wanna swap discord details

Hi! I'm Anna, I have a lot of free time when it's after 2:30 PM CST, and I love RPing!

I'm a sucker for romance, it doesn't have to be immediate, I'm a fan of slow-burn stories too! My favorite genres to play are modern and fantasy, but of course I'm willing to try other things out! I've been really curious about trying out a dramatic sort of RP. I mostly do MxM but I can do FxM and FxF if you convince me to. I'm trying to write in a minimum of 2 paragraphs each message I send, but of course, that will fluctuate with the amount of content I'm given. I am a big fan of character development, and I'm also a fan of world-building. I love creating ideas and I greatly enjoy sharing those ideas with others and hearing what they say and expand upon it! It can be a completely original world, or perhaps a crossover if you're feeling up to it!

Rules:
-No one-liners, please. It can be two lines or two whole pages if you'd like, it's just that one-liners can be very hard to work with, in my opinion.
-Please warn me before or after something happens and you are unable to respond. I tend to worry about people I talk and I start to assume you got into a car crash and went into a coma if too much time passes, heh.
-If you're not liking the RP anymore, just tell me!
-If possible, I would like at least one reply a day

Fandoms:
-Lookism (Webtoon)
-I Love Yoo (Webtoon)
-Super Secret (Webtoon)
-Little Rain (Webtoon)
-Homestuck
-OFF
-Harvest Moon
-Osomatsu-san
-Voltron
-Hollow Fields (Has anyone read it? I'm curious)
-So Cute It Hurts!
-Psychonauts
-And others I can't remember, just ask me I'll tell you

I don't really have any plots in mind, in all honesty, but if you have any, I'd be glad to hear it! Whether it's a recycled RP that another partner has stopped doing with you all the way to a completely original plot just for us! Thanks for reading!
I'm interested! Are you still looking?

I see you have Harvest Moon listed! I'd be interested in doing something with that, but any kind of MxM is generally what I'm most accustomed atm :)

Hello, I don't know if you're still looking but if you are I would be interested in roleplay with you. I'm unfortunately not familiar with any of your fandoms but I love to create stories and plot lines with others. If you want to go ahead and get in contact with me on discord, I'm probably going to be inactive soon for a short while, my tag is Perditae Mentis#0503

Users who are viewing this thread

Back