• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always looking for friends! (ignore prefix)

Nogoodname

Did nothing wrong
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone! You can call me whatever, I don't mind, it's been a while since I've posted one of these but I'm really looking for a good few partners.  I'm really bad at introductions as you can probably tell :P  So I'll just jump right in.  Personally I enjoy either high fantasy settings or futuristic sci-fi, they're what appeal to me the most, I can play a modern setting but in the past I've noticed that they tend to get stale rather quickly so I might take a bit of convincing, if you have an idea for it though don't be afraid to hit me up with it, I'm honestly willing to give anyone a try, regardless of their writing style or experience.  In terms of post length I tend to post around 1-3 paragraphs, maybe more depending on my partner, but really I don't care too much about how long your post is as long as it's entertaining and gives me something to go off of.  One of the best RP's I've had was done in basically all one liners, so seriously just type as much as you feel comfortable with and I'll follow suit.  For pairings I generally prefer FxF although I won't mind playing FxM as long as you're fine with me playing the female character.  Romance is completely fine by me, but it'd be nice if it was something slow building, you know, establish a friendship and start learning about each other before we go into things.  Finally, I'm a student in college with honestly a lot of free time, I can generally manage at least one post a day and I would like it if you could do the same (although if you can't, that's fine! Just tell me what to expect).  

I think that's all for content, just ask if you're not sure about something I forgot to list up there, as for settings and plots, well I've already said I greatly prefer futuristic or fantasy, I can also play fandoms if that's what you're looking for! But I'd greatly prefer to just play as our own original characters in the setting and not as an already established character.  The fandoms I would most enjoy to RP would be either RWBY or any of the souls games (bloodborne included).  If you have a fandom that you want to play that I haven't listed just ask and I'll tell you if I've seen it or not, if not you may need to explain the setting just a bit.  Currently, I don't have any real plot ideas, but that's not a huge deal, we can simply come up with something together, I'm always willing to work with a partner on the setting for an RP, and I promise you won't be doing the brunt of the work.  

Lastly, Rules, I really don't want to have to do this, but because of some experiences on the site I feel like I have to, sorry :( .  Because of many, many, many many many cases I'm sorry to say that if you don't say anything, OOC or otherwise in a week or so I'm going to consider the RP over.  I'm just tired of having to track people down after like a month of waiting just to have them finally tell me they're done, if you don't like the direction the RP is going, have personal situations where you can't continue anymore, or any other reason, just TELL ME, I promise you that I'll respect you like 10000x more because you came out and told me instead of just leaving without a word.  If you for some reason or another just can't be on for a week or longer just say so, I can wait, I promise, and if you just can't get a post in at least once a week I don't mind that either, if you have a longer posting time we can easily work something out, I just need a little communication.  

So that's basically it, I look forward to meeting new people and coming up with a fun new RP.  

Hello there whatever! /no

I'm in college, but on the opposite, my schedule is pretty tight. Still, I'd love a fantasy and/or sci-fi RP with you.

I can ensure, at the very least, a post a day with the average of 1-3 paras.

I have some stuffs in my head that we can probably work with so.. hit me up anytime~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back