• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Looking! CLICK ME!!!!!!

Hey, hun!

I have taken interest in some of the pairings you posted - including roommates; love triangle; best friends; arranged marriage between two kingdoms; etcetera - and I was wondering if I could play the female role? I really don’t mind if you’d rather I play the male role, though.
^_^

I"m interested in the princessxpersonal guard idea I think that sounds really cool.Let me know if ya want to go for it.

[QUOTE="Robin man]Hey there, do you remember me? We did a 1x1 back in November?

[/QUOTE]
Your username sounds familiar. I fell off the site in November due to a death in the family and just a lot going on at the time.

Calibutcher said:
I"m interested in the princessxpersonal guard idea I think that sounds really cool.Let me know if ya want to go for it.
I have that one going already. Is there anything else that interest you?

Well the Bartender&rich guy and the country guy and city girl sounds good.

hey! i would be interested in:

Runaway princess x bounty hunter

Arranged marriage rival princess x rival Prince

Village girl x Prince

Servant girl x Prince

Captive princess x evil Prince/Dark Lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back